I'm a 2048 god. I've been playing this game for years and I've finally achieved the impossible

I'm a 2048 god. I've been playing this game for years and I've finally achieved the impossible.

No one I know plays this game so I lack recognition, thus this post.

Would anyone watch if I streamed myself playing?

Other urls found in this thread:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2048-earn-bitcoin-while-playing/
reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/736i8z/2_years_ago_i_showed_2048_to_my_grandad_he_has/
ronzil.github.io/2048AI-AllClones/
getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe if it was at a different time. 3 am here. I was pretty good at that game too when that shit first came out. I was the first person I knew to reach black tiles. Highest I ever got was 8192 though. Stopped playing like a month after it started too.
Anyway, night Op. Hopefully your thread gains traction. I won't be awake to see it.

Thanks user. 4am here.

Just lost that game. Personal best.

I got 32k in one window. Don't have the game no more

You realize there are bots that can play this game perfectly right?

i definitely would but i'm in the same situation as

Oy which is the original game? Play store is full of chink copies

I've been meaning to work out the algorithm you'd use for that for a while now

Would make a good dev exercise

Doesn't matter to me. Bots beat our top people at chess, but I still play.

There's no human on record hitting a 32k tile. Only a single AI was capable of achieving this feat.

no clue. I just downloaded one.

Did you use undo?

if you go to the website it should have a link to the original app

You know you can get paid in Bitcoin to play this game already?

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2048-earn-bitcoin-while-playing/

yeah, hook them up to this:
sit back and let the bots earn you bitcoin...

no way, some old dude had millions

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/736i8z/2_years_ago_i_showed_2048_to_my_grandad_he_has/

Auto solver:

ronzil.github.io/2048AI-AllClones/

checked, you seem really quick at this game.
Why aren't you getting paid for it?

Those are old obviously. But i like the game, have it and play it daily in between things. Never got further than 40 something tho.

>2017
>Playing 2048

Bitch pls

get on this old mans level

Do it on one that doesn't grant you limitless undos

He was playing on a 5x5 board. It's much easier.

Also did but I have no pic since it was on a old phone. You can only undo one action on this one tho.
Impossible on a 4x4 grid, the highest you can reach is 32k

then props if true

this game is too easy just so fucking boring

says the guy posting a lost game.

how is that lost? im still going on this same game loser

So this actually works, surprisingly. After each game I see a small amount of bitcoin added to my account, today OP was not a fag

omfg you must be like a super genius to get to 16k omgomgomg

the one that follow the story

Yeah, so here is the amount of bitcoin you earn per game, depending on your score.

Why would you have the largest on the bottom left? I always have it at top left. Idiot.

Left handed, more natural thumb movement

I'm left handed too. It doesn't make a difference between bottom and top. Only idiots go for the bottom.

It makes literally zero difference

No it makes a difference because that is how you can find out who's an idiot. Largest on top = fucking alpha. Largest on bottom = idiot.

proof that Sup Forums will argue about literally anything

>Trying that hard

How does that even work. Like, how does the server filter out cheaters

Is it ratelimited or something?

I imagine you're sending each move to the server as you play, as opposed to sending the highscore when you finally lose

Yeah, you send moves in real time, it's just a web based 2048. My guess is it just records the score at the end of each round.

What's your top score?

What I mean is, the server is aware of game state, moves you made and will calculate the score, so you can't just send it a final score via the browser.

who is making these payouts?

the site owner?
Faucets and alike are really common in crypto coins

Huh that's interesting. I'm right handed and always have bottom right. Never really thought about it.

I guess it's what ever comes natural to you

didn't know that, i thought the only way to obtain them without purchase was mining. fuck i wish i'd trusted my gut and invested in this shit when i heard about it in 2012. could've been a fucking millionaire. shit i could've even doubled my investment if i'd put some cash in earlier this year.

$900 at the start of the year $5k now.

I do ok on airdrops, which I use to fund day trading, made over $1000 last month, all while I was at my day job in front of a computer.

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

Actually, way back there were faucets giving away entire bitcoins, when it had no value.

Yeah, hindsight is a wonderful thing, we'd all be millionaires :P

just venting

Not having a go at you, just also feeling like I should have been in on bitcoin from the get go :/

Sucks having to work 9-5

Post todays high scores lads

my 4 year olds are demanding a shot of this, can't get peace to play....

>On record
W/e dude. I watched my wife hit 32k after a few days of playing around with it. Do what you will with that.

sure you did buddy. you dont have a wife!

Trips don't lie. Matter of fact, sitting here thinking about it; I'm p. Sure she got a 64k.

a paltry 5.5K, bloody kids

trips and dubs, must be true.

She'd do well to get paid to play

this should have been a reply to

My best so far.

you're good, should get paid bitcoin to play

The page owner doesn’t pay. Check the stats page

Looks like that page hasn't been updated in years.

all these people with "undo" in the game. meaningless. I've gotten 16k without the option to undo at all. you faggots need to learn how to actually play. No screenshot cause it was years ago.

I posted earlier with 32k+ and have used undo exactly twice, both times after accidentally swiping up when dropping my phone.

Yep, that's a bonus with that website no undo. Get on my level

Undo == fail

>used undo exactly twice

kek

I know im late, but theres nothing hard about this game. As long as you're paying attention its literally impossible to fail. Just pick a corner and play around that

Yes, stream that shit

According to reddit and forums it’s accurate though. Nobody received any payments after their maintenance in 2015