How late were you in diapers?

How late were you in diapers?

Got off pretty early. But i remember randomly being in them on occasion til like, 5 or 6

Still wearing them. :) Any daddys on here from Arkansas that is interested in fucking a baby boy tonight? I have a car!

Still of course

Fuck. I'm wearing one rn

love diaper girls

You got a death wish or something autistic faggot?

I'm disgusted that I share my country with such pathetic faggots.

>How late were you in diapers?

I imagine when I wore them it was all night long...

earlier today

4/10

Why? What's wrong

I wish I understood this interest better, but I love it

*projects the words* Autistic faggot, I bet you hate your life. Fucking loser. Fucking fag. I bet you want to die. *

where can i get that hoodie

my mom once made me wear diapers for a week after i shit my pants in 4th grade.

more pics pls.

wish I knew, thats not me

Hot dude. What did she say?

Diapers until about 4. Training pants until about 6. Always missed wearing them and would sneak them from friends and families houses during my early adolescence. Found out about abdl about 8 years ago and been wearing premium adult diapers ever since.

something about how if i don't want to use a toilet, i should just go back to wearing diapers.

she didn't make me use them or anything, but I definitely peed in the a couple times.

Haha did any kids know?

bought diapers recently and just wet em for the first time the other day. been jacking off to abdl stuff for a while; glad i didnt just end up hating it and ruining the fetish for me

about me shitting myself? yeah, it smelled bad and the teacher pretty loudly outed me for it.

about the diapers? if they did, they never said anything to me, but i always heard giggling and talking behind my back. but i was made fun of a lot anyways as a kid, so it might've just been the usual teasing.

That's funny. Well if I was your dad I'd make sure everyone knew. Did you know deep down that you're different? You're a stink bum boy

maybe you need to give me a spanking and put me back into diapers for good, just to be sure :P

I will. I'd show everyone your dirty pants and make you crawl around our living room. Show us how you do your business

same story here pretty much

you'd even make me do it in front of everybody like the baby i am? what if we have guests?

Every time. No more video games kicking and screaming you're coming out. They can use a good laugh and so can daddy

Somehow knew this was gunna be an abdl thread.

Anyone try cloth diapers? Not fan, but stuck with them now.
I work in the medical field, so it's weird abd conflicting being abdl and seeing people who legit need them. Kinda turning me away from it. Maybe if i found a mommy/daddy in the boston area

My boyfriend wore until he was 5. I keep telling him once a diaper boy always a diaper boy

My gf wears them.
I have this fetish and one day she discovered it.
She started to wear them for me but now she wears them 3 or 4 times a week.
She even wears them when I'm not there so it's not for me anymore.

She poop all the time?

No she pees them sometimes but not all that much.

Would it be fun to shame her? I'd be like go home diaper girl.

At the start that was fun.
Take her to dinner and force her in a diaper, she was supper nerves but now she is used to it.
But yes coming home to a diaperd girl is always great.

Hmm should we show her what big kids wear. I'm in briefs

Anyone like to wear in public? I love shopping and browsing stores while padded. Sometimes if im feeling adventurous I go to a busy tourist spot in town and bring my big, duffel style diaper bag so I can change while out and about.

so anyone an idea what i can do with her to shame her?