It's not too bad is it?

It's not too bad is it?

pretty bad

It'll definitely get worse, what you have there is an Ingrown toenail, get that shit surgically repaired

I don't see any problems

Might as well rip the whole thing out and let it regrow.
>Just mulligan the entire nail
And video it for us pls

Grab something sharp, peel the skin back and cut off the excess toenail. Have a lighter get something nice and hot and cauterize it. Worked for me.

I had the same when I was about 5yo. You'll need a surgery OP.

What will happen if I just wait it out?

This.

But thats a thumb

gangrene... you could either operate on your toe now, or you can potentially lose your foot / lower leg.

From the wiki on gangrene. Seriously go to the hospital now.

Surely it won't get that bad

They will numb you toe with a needle about 4 inches long and dig around a bit.
Then they will take knife and cut your nail about 3/8 of an inch both sides down to the quick.
Pliers will be used and the cut nails will be yanked out.
Acid will be used to destroy the root so no more nail will grow in that spot.
Couple days be good as new.

Got the done when I was a kid.

The bottom line is its infected. Whether your immune system will win the war or not, who knows? Its your gamble to take.

I personally would pay whatever hospital bill to keep my feet, but that is just me. Also gangrene can kill too.

Don't be a fucking faggot, just get it done. It doesn't even cost that much by American standards.

Leave it in hot salt water when your sitting doing nothing at home. All other times cover it in sudocream.
Sorted mine and looked worse then that.

I am pretty sure this is exactly what everyone said to themself who lost their foot to gangrene.

>regrow
No
It will grow back worse
You need to have it surgically removed so it doesn't grow back

Depends tho, if it gets done badly, it can grow back and worse

>open sore on one of the dirtiest parts of the body
Oh you'll be fine
Take a pic every week so future doctors in training can watch to learn about decay and gangrene

This
There's a video on YouTube of it being done and the girls toe looks better condition than yours OP
You neeeed to see a doctor
Not next week fucking asap maybe he can save it (doubt)

Yeah that's why you don't DIY

I can confirm the salt water soaking, I just wrap mine the rest of the time. I went to a podiatrist any they trimmed it first, only cost like, £30. They were talking about surgery because it still looked a bit like yours on one side (£320) but I've left it to see what happens and it seems to be getting better.

Those photos were from a year ago. I just waited it out and this is what it looks like now

Ah, this give me confidence for mine.

> Ignores warnings and pleas to get help
> Finds one person who says its going to be okay
> Ignore the other 90 people in favor of the 1 person who says not to worry.

You are being trolled. Anyway, natural selection at work.

yea I cut mine nervously and I had that happen for the past two months. Still super tender but its cleaned itself up. Just gotta keep good hygiene and be patient :)

Look, I did have it looked at and heard a lot about how if the infection got worse, anti-biotics and so on. Well guess what, it didn't. I still have the skin granulation sure, but you have an immune system for something.

Survivorship bias.

> I took this revolver with only one bullet, fired it at my head and I didn't die. Therefore no one dies playing Russian Roulette.

All the people who died aren't here to post on the contrary. Yeah its a small chance, but I assure you everyone who did die or lose a foot had the same exact dumbass attitude as you.

>Lives in a world with modern medicine
> Too much of a pussy/jew to get help from modern medicine.
Natural selection at work.

But you can't deny that as far as private healthcare goes, you have to balance it against being sold things you don't really need. Your tires might be fine, but some garage will always suggest replacing them after an MOT.

You can always get a new car, can't get a new foot/life.

If you want to gamble of your livelihood to save a few hundred bucks than you deserve the consequences.

OP, when mine get even slightly ingrown, I take about 2 advil/tylenol/whatever, wait about 30 mins, take about 5 shots of your go-to hard liquor, wait about 15 mins. Then get a small, sharp knife, a pair of pliers (preferably needlenosed), and a lighter. Sterilize the knife and pliers with the lighter, slide the knife under the nail and cut to either side. Then slide your pliers under and pull gently, but firmly away from the toe. Then douse the toe in rubbing alcohol and wrap with sterile gauze and tape. Change the wraps at least once a day for a week, and apply antibiotic ointment when you wrap. Eventually it'll heal up and the nail will grow back just fine. I do this shit all the time, and it saves you a lot of cash.

had that shit removed when i was 13 on both my toes
they numb your toe with anesthesia and then cut the sides of the nail away
thing is it left really bad scars in my case, there's excess red skin all over my toe and the nails look uneven and shit
but there's no more pain and no more pus at least

It's cutting flesh, it's green, skin is peeling.
It's bad. Get wedge resections.

Not massaging the skin away from the nail after soaking it for 20 minutes in salt water the fuck is wrong with you

I remember when i used to have pretty regular ingrown toenails when i was younger, i loved the pain of it and squeezing the puss out was one of the most euphoric things in the world, i wish i could get another one now, anyone know if there's any ways to bring them on?