Barack Obama said that he would not apologize for the dropping of the Atom Bomb during his visit to Hiroshima, Japan

Barack Obama said that he would not apologize for the dropping of the Atom Bomb during his visit to Hiroshima, Japan.

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblemysteries.com/library/tribesjapan.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would be nothing but an empty symbolic gesture anyway

he looks like 30 years older than in 2008, what the fuck happens to presidents?

surprising. maybe he hates nips as much as he hates the US

Not sure why the A-bombs get all the controversy, when the fire bombings of Tokyo caused more death and destruction.

Good. Two bombs wasn't enough. I commend him for it.

This. Why does everyone forget that? Also you know that nigger privately apologized.

The Japanese don't want him to. It's only going to stir up unwanted nationalism.

because they're a-bombs?

It pretty much helped Japan no?

Did more good than bad in the long run.

He knows it would hurt Shillary's chances even more

"You do what we say or you go like Kennedy"

Meanwhile has to pretend that he is acting morally everyday

>>not dropping the apology bomb
I guess two WAS enough

can trump change this meme?

Obama agreed to only apologize for the A-bomb if Japan apologized for the A-bombs (anime bombs) they drop on our vulnerable youth every season. Millions of American youth have been turned autistic by Sasuke Uchiha's hypnotizing edginess in Nurutu. Mothers weep as they find their child's mangled corpse underneath Inyuasha cosplay and Japan has the audacity to call us out on murdering them over a half century ago.

Black people hate Asians.

>said that he would not apologize

Given his track record, I think that means he'll apologize.

It's based as a thing to say but I disagree with the idea we should have dropped it. The fact that nuclear war or even a nuclear holocaust have been possibilities for the past 71 years, that we will drop nuclear weapons at some point in the future and that Israel is indestructible due to their nuclear policy is reason enough to wish we never dropped the first bomb.

In the scenario that nuclear weapons end up being a weird historical experiment that was never tried, we would wage war with the communist countries and the second world would be destroyed before 1970.

Nigger pulling another dindu nuffin

The entire point of the trip was to apologize the japanese government ASKED HIM TO AND TOLD HIM NOT TO

Good. Japs are the Jews of the Orient.
biblemysteries.com/library/tribesjapan.htm

what

>democrat war criminal not apologizing for the war crimes of another democrat
What a shock.

Good, and I shouldn't have to answer for slavery.