This is a Persian girl 19 years old. And it's her ass. What do you think of her?

This is a Persian girl 19 years old. And it's her ass. What do you think of her?

Holy fuck what an ass

She really Persian??

I'd like to get all Greek on that sweet Persian ass.

Yep she is, wwwyd

Does she have a kik? Maybe I could get more pics for you

A hot assed Persian whore

I told her, you ass is a big hit, the entire /b wants to play with it

Haha becomes a kitty when he rubs that tush in your crotch, pal.. you are jealous that she is not yours

I didn't say that out of jealousy, her ass and pussy do look like it belongs to a whore and it's fuckin hot

damn only 19 with an ass like that eh?

Really? hahah you're making her famous man. That ass is so hot bro good for her I didn't see her in real life lol

And what would that result in?

She is a sweetheart. The trick is that you need to know how to handle her:p

Haha how to handle a girl what such a slutty ass? ;)

With*

It's hard- usually girls like this have "bright future behind them"

Hahah what do you mean?

Dude don't know, but she is noticeable through her ass at first.. then you notice that she is all right in the remaining areas. How often have you stopped the traffic because of your ass?

You Sir are a repeat offender, meaning a repeat visitor.. suave a bit, pls

do you think her ass has the potential to stop traffic?

Haha, it did. I would not believe it.. but she is gifted...

what u mean with she's gifted?

Only imagine... the desire in the eyes of those middle aged faggots..and the fury of their better halves

That ass is a gift of nature... you have to spend a serious sum to see a plastic surgeon. ..

holy fuck man is her ass natural? oh my

Holy fuck what a Persian

Is that really an ass??

I don't know her. All I know is she is a persian girl with an ass
Harldy enough data to judge a person

if you have nudes of a girl you know and want to have her blackmailed (or just fucked with), kik me: mattmadsen1122

I fapped so hard to her ass so that I just came

No implants my man

she's born to be a slut with a bubble butt isn't she?

The mystery of /b.. have you ever met someone of those chicks in real life

The trick is to know how to handle her..nd not to get tired...any other suggestions?

have you met her? If not what are your plans with her if you do meet her

Haha... for the plans maybe.. I will let her decide

but really what are your plans

Heh, plans are that that joke with the 4 donkeys

So 4 donkeys are grazing grass, however one of them sees a mare enjoying the grass in the adjacent lawn
(Should I go on?)

yeah go on

So it's saying - fellows, let's gallop to her, do the "stuff" and come back here as if nothing has happened

The slightly older donkey says, hmmm let's take a stroll instead, do the thing and come back...

Continue or stop?

Continue with the joke

So the next donkey, slightly older, says: guys, let the lady decide.. let her come over, we will do it and after we will go ahead with finishing the food as if nothing has happened. .

The oldest donkey, lifts up his head. And whispers in a scared way.... god, fellows, and what if she comes?

So that's it fellows... how many of you want to gallop, hop over, or wait until she comes?

You want us to join you when you meet her?

I'd join you for sure

Grab a ticket to cali, bro.. I wish I were a travel agent...

I'm already in cali man

Haha you will drive then only.. unless you are in San Francisco .. dang it . I couldn't sell you a ticket.. haha

Down to meet her up together?

more?

Dude, are you serious? I am for it.. let's talk about sandwiching her

That's exaclty what I thought. Her ass and pussy looks like it's made for DP

>inb4 these two gaylords fall in love when their dicks touch while double penetrating this poor girls pussy.

Let me ask her

You will get rewarded pal.. for the halloween .. a "golden" pumpkin medal

What does she say? Dude let's go and fuck her brains out and use her to the max. That ass and pussy looks too good to go to waste

That pussy looks like a fucking scrotum. Also, I don't want HIV and other sand nigger diseases. Like dude I fucking refuse to travel on a plane with those sand monkeys. How in the fucking hell did you even thought of that I'll get sexually attracted to these recessive subhumans.

she is not that sure... let me bring some sense in her

a trump supporter? be active in /pol, not in /b , please!

Dude, you there?

haha the thread is dead.Amen