3rd reich cuties

3rd reich cuties

moar

for the kove of Hitler...moar of her

Holy shit there must be more?!

SAME?

Jill Hardener

Same. Post Moar you mentally handicapped faggots.

what is that supposed to say under her tits?
"silicon valley"?

Top work

Only have in IG screenshots

She should be breeding left and right with only acceptable males in order to help our race.

Aryan goddess

>She should be breeding left and right
I sincerely doubt she could breed left

found her face hehe

>censored

Not me just the photo idk if she acruelly shows nudes and honestly I think it's so much sexier to show just enough.

>Berlin
Aren't Nazi symbols illegal in Germany?

>covering white skin with dark tats
lol dumbass nazi logic

I'd throw my jew in her oven.

Kek

Hahaha fucking Germany and their gay ass laws.

we have others

Damn son

It's a little more complicated. But in this case the bottom line is:

All the nazi faggots in here are fapping because they see something that they think is something that it's not.

Is this more of those things Hitler borrowed from the Hindus? Like the reverse swastika?

This movie
It ends with the Nazi girl sacrificing her life so some sand nigger kid can take a boat to Sweden and live on welfare
Fucking shills

Its very popular in Germany for the most perfect aryan goddesses to fuck the darkest niggers..

so she probably exclusively hauls coal.

How can whiteboi compete?

Ugly haircut, ugly physique, ugly tattoos, ugly guy in the background, ugly interior and a look in her eyes which tells you that she knows about the ugliness of her existence.

Happy fapping everybody ...

EVROPA BLEEDS FROM WEAKLINGS AND FREAKS

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAH

I'm with you on the ugly guy. Looks like a bald Owen Wilson

Would fuck her face / 10

Looks part black,

Yes? Don't leave us with a cliffhanger like that.

am I the only one with a "Hot-zis" folder?

underrated post

I think it reads "nigger"

I want to rape them with my black cock. Not only to crush their soul, but to simply remind them that whites ARE the weaker race!

Looks like a rotten banana. Why the fuck is that coin in you're banana?

For reference. The American quarter is common. Plus I was giving your mother what she was begging for, like the whore she is!

What's in the jars&bottles? Milk? Lotion? Cum?

I'll beat you with my dick like the redheaded step-child you are, rape your asshole and clean off my soiled cock with your hair . . . and your mother said Happy Birthday.

celebsnudeindex com / 20966 / jill-hardener-german-model-homemade-hardcore-compilation

Warm candle wax

Somebody is mad :^)

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Trips checked!!!

OMG she fucks herself in the ass. This girl is now the hottest bitch on the planet.

nigger gets dubs
ginger gets trips
souless faggot > dumb monkey

Is that the coin they give you for surviving a year with AIDS?

Aren't all the 3rd reich cuties like 90 years old by now?

I had no idea dicks could get ashy

you must be a liberal

That eagle tattoo is asymmetrical. Left wing is much wider than the right, both wings don't expand the same. Top cringe my dudes.

I thought it was funny, too.
You probably didn't because you did Nazi it coming.

Your face is asymmetrical

Fucking love this girl

>up the cringe

Just like a closeted fag-nog to post a dicpic on a thread where the topic is "women".
See kids,this is what happens when there is no male role model in your life. You turn gay and think it's okay to show random strangers your sorry excuse for a dick.

Read >For reference

Me either

The funny thing is he's a fat white boi with a micropenis pretending to be retarded on the internet.

You got AIDS from fucking corpses? Or monkeys?

I'm clean

Again, gaynog talking about cock on a thread for women. Proving my point that you're a homo.

These pics have to be shooped, no way irl neo-nazis look this good

Learn to read, retard.

Pot meet kettle.

Unpossible for a gaynog with genital warts on his peepee

I know she isn't actually a neo nazi but sometimes I wish she secretly is

disgusting botox face/10

>master white race
>but almost always stupid American rednecks
>live in a shitty shack
>wall covered in memorabilia like a teenager

This was definitely the vision of the Third Reich.

Double dubzz checked

ITT: a dying race trying to be something

That's scaring from surgery. I didn't get circumcised as a baby and developed phimosis. Circumcision surgery was necessary for preventing further infections. Phimosis made cleaning my dick damn near impossible.

>a dying race
If the white race were to go extinct, humanity would go into total chaos.

Whites are the main reason why cinema does so well overseas. People love going to the movies to see white leads.

You may try and pretend this isn't the case but it is true. Even Disney knows this by making Rey a white female lead, Jyn in Rogue One a white lead.

Ikr!

what movie is this from?

That's the thing about neo nazis.

I don't judge anyone and if someone wants to stand up for their race then so be it, but I find it ironic how some whites declare that there is a white genocide and yet they do nothing about it.

I don't mean to actual cause any violence (because that will just make your side look even more bad as the lib media are already biased against you) but how you Sup Forumsaks simply just sit at home on your computers without actually going outside and making a difference.

Black Lives Matter march and yet you people who do believe the white race is under attack and will die out, you seem to only get together in small select communities and never actually try and redpill the masses as you so very much keep using the term.

If you actually want to save the white race, posting just on a board filled with people who feel the same way won't make a difference.

Do what the Indians do in their country and get in the streets and march when the governments try to keep them quiet.

Do what poor people do in other countries and make a scene instead of just sitting at home and hoping your race will be okay if you truly believe it isn't.

another clueless lefty