youtube.com/watch?v=QC8jnSaCqxY
imfdb.org/wiki/Talk:Dark_Knight,_The#AKC_Concord_077
maxwellscottbags.com/products/vittore-leather-billfold-wallet-for-men.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who carries cash these days?

Couple of cards and you are done.

>Who carries cash these days?
Coin collectors.

why the fuck would you have a clip on your wallet?
>if you wanna mug me, here's where the shit is at

Ya because a mugger would never find the cash in a regular wallet

That's the point of minimalist wallets. Allows for all your cards and just a few bills for emergencies.

People who get paid in cash.

Bitch please, I'm a gangster.

Even people who get paid in cash get paid to prepaid cards user. Get with the times.

>vegan cork

I came here to say this.

Believe it or not there are vegans that are so insane that they demand that their plants be fed a non animal based fertilizer.

It's called veganic growing and it's gay as fuck.

so lets make things easier for the person trying to mug or pickpocket?

next youre gonna tell me to put the gunholster on the persons back outside the jacket or shirt

>please

Don't be mad my wallet floats, I don't have to worry about losing it on my organic yacht. Bitch ass marks...

Buster ass tricks...

Do you walk around every day constantly fearing that everyone is going to mug you or do you just live in niggerville?

Your grossly exaggerated concern for such a small detail based on an extremely unlikely event is downright comical. I bet you wear a gun everywhere just hoping that you'll get the chance to prove your some sort of super hero. Pretty sad user.

Why do vegans hate animals?

this user never was pickpocketed before. never went outside

don't forget dealers

I carry a gun around me when I'm outside around my house to protect from wildlife (excluding hominids of the nubian persuasion).
I regularly hear coyotes and there have been bobcats and rattlers in my yard.

My story has nothing really to do with what you're talking about, but I don't care.

I found youtube.com/watch?v=Ia2b54srRZM

welcome to the daily autistic wallet thread on Sup Forums. that is proper marketing.

I use the zipper pockets on my only jacket.

>bait
>typical texan

sheet

So you wouldn't protect yourself from a wild nigger? Are you some sort of white apologist? I bet you carry a knife and mag light too.

>So you wouldn't protect yourself from a wild nigger?
I don't live near niggers, so I don't have a nigger "problem".

Again I fail to see how a regular wallet is going to stop a pickpocket better than mine. They're either going to pick your pocket or they aren't.

So basically you need a gun because you're not man enough to kick a coyote with a boot? There's only ever been one recorded instance of coyotes killing a human.

Stop being an insecure man child and put the gun away. You can put it back on your hip when you go to Detroit.

There is never wallet threads. Go away.

Mine is a regular as fuck wallet. I got it at Macy's. I was 17 and just got my ID and needed a big boy wallet. I got one of the "expensive" $40 wallets and put it in the box for the $11 wallets. I'm 28 and I still have the same wallet. I also stole a tie clip that day and I have work it to every job interview I've ever had. It's kinda like a good luck charm lol.

if it can happen to others it can happen to youuooo *dramatic music*

>So basically you need a gun because you're not man enough to kick a coyote with a boot?
>a coyote
Coyotes are not lone hunters.
This is why you kids should stay in school, don't be like this kid.

>inb4 guaranteed reply from your dumbass

retard. yesterday the topic was: finding the best color for ridge wallets. enjoy the product placement fagboy.

>ham wallet thread?

>Buster ass tricks

this completely makes you cool to me

Not him but ya, I do carry a knife on me everyday.

>I bet you carry a knife
A knife is a tool, you fucking caveman.
Yes I carry one.

I carry a few hundred in cash, around here legal weed is cash only and the work cafeteria only takes cash. Also, I had my credit card number stolen last year and prefer to pay in cash in places like restaurants where they take your card in the back to run it. Way to easy to snap a picture of the numbers. Maybe I'm paranoid but my credit score is in the high 700s and I'm not going to fuck with it.

>One recorded death of a human by coyote attack
>Carries gun with him everywhere to protect from coyote attack
>wat

>lacks basic reading comprehension
>bobcats and rattlers
>other shit out there too that I haven't seen yet
>black bears have been in the county before

>this post will get a guaranteed reply from you

Name one thing a gun can't do which a knife can.

Cut the cheese.

Wow you're predicting that someone talking to you is going to talk to you. You're the next fuckin Einstein user!

Bobcats feed on small rodents you halfwit, sheep are their largest prey. They don't attack humans.

Be used as an every day item of utility.

What kind of knife is that user? I like it!

It can't be taken to work and used as a tool without being arrested and fired.

Butter toast

Microtech ultratech

I'm sad. They took away the shotguns we used to keep under our counter at work. :( stupid liability.

youtube.com/watch?v=QC8jnSaCqxY

Maybe at your bitch ass job you hoe-ass trick.

What? I butter toast daily with my G-Lock, the only lock a gangster needs.

Wow user, how much you pay for that? $300? Can we see your joker knife too?

Do you still test on animals where you work?
You still work in the shotgun factory?

>Maybe at your bitch ass job you hoe-ass trick.
Sorry, not everyone can be employed at a position where they don't have to pay taxes.

>guaranteed reply from you

Are you 12 or something? Here's your (You) kiddo, don't spend it all in one place.

I work in a largely cash based business. It's not uncommon for us to have $15k-$20k on hand. We've only ever had to pull one out once when a customer decided he wanted to fight and tried coming over the counter.

Dyno Mighty Wallet. Cheap and thin.

>Wow user, how much you pay for that? $300? Can we see your joker knife too?

If you want quality you have to pay for quality.

>being robbed on the daily
You must live in nigger land, I have never been mugged in my entire life.

That's not true

Btw the joker uses at least six knives in that movie. Some of them are incredibly expensive.

imfdb.org/wiki/Talk:Dark_Knight,_The#AKC_Concord_077

Not paid ad

I doubt you use that $300 knife on the daily, or ever. I bet you never want to get it dull so it's just a badge hanging from your belt showing how huge of a faggot you are. As if the fedora and checkered-fingerless gloves didn't scream faggot already.

I might get a OTF knife as a backup for my firearm in personal defense, but I would never spend more than maybe $30 on it. I must say, knives aren't the gayest thing to collect but come on man... You call me a caveman but you're spending mad bread on a middle schoolers toy.

Trips

> As if the fedora and checkered-fingerless gloves didn't scream faggot already.

These are pretty nice. I've been trying to find one of those really slim wallets that you can fit as much as you did with the classic chunky wallets but they all seem to be pretty expensive for what they are.

I buy a $300 knife specifically because it doesn't get dull so I can use it every day without worry. Buy a $30 knife and enjoy your 440a steel meant for show knives and replicas. It will need sharpening every day if it's actually used.

You get what you pay for. No need to be so butt hurt about it.

You seem to be missing the point of these wallets entirely.

MUTBAK Bunker

Hmm. Don't see any checkered finger gloves here.

Sorry but if I have to undo a strap or button then it's not a wallet, it's a purse.

Of course, user didn't want to risk getting the cloth snagged on the belt clip and possibly unweave his glove. Those are sacred, while wearing them he once touched the pussy of an obese goth girl through her overly-tight black jeans while watching Iron Man 3 on triple C's at the theater. He was 15 at the time, a record holder among his small group of fedora tipping, knife carrying weaboo friends.

Nah. Good story though.

Pic related: the current gf

Does she suck your dick while you dual wield OTF knives and flip them around in your hands?

No but yesterday she met me at work and gave me roadhead while I drove to the bank.

I'm not. I'd like to carry less but I gotta carry an ID, student id, and plus two cards. Thats why I need one of those "shrinked" ones.

How did you steer while spinning blades in both hands?

dockers trifold

Ok so get one. There have been 3-4 good one posted in this thread.

Trifold people should be put in camps.

My knees.

best wallet i've ever had

Get on my fucking level faggots
maxwellscottbags.com/products/vittore-leather-billfold-wallet-for-men.html

That just raises more questions, how did she manage to suck your dick if you elevated your knees while sitting down? Your dick is already so small in size it's nearly retracting into your abdomen - did she just lick your tip like it was some sort of dick-clit?

Why would i spend that much when I can get something exactly like it for $25 at khols?

She used a vacuum to get it out first

Don't worry, you'll graduate someday Timmy.

clean blade

Ok?

How did you guess my secret alias... *pushes up front of fedora and makes eye contact with you* Only The Seven know my name, unless you're..?

>Buttering toast with a live grenade
Absolute madman

who would ever advertise in this shithole? who are they going to reach? a bunch of autistic teens living on mom and dads money?

The perfect target audience

Ridge wallet as well, love it

if that was true then Sup Forums wouldn't be about to go bankrupt.

Gucci wallet

Gay

I'm suprised you're not Haitian

Chelsea Slim Card Sleeve Wallet with RFID Protection by Vaultskin

>using smartphone wallets

Custom leather wallet

I work on construction sites and mostly the lunch van doesn't accept cards only cash,sometimes you need cash to buy something like tools or so from a friend etc or drugs if you preffer.

Wat