G'morning user

g'morning user
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Because my life is pretty sweet.

that's good.
better than sour.

These threads help.
Thanks for them, op

kill yourself OP

posting the same shit everyday
your life must be great

too lazy, might be something that i can still achieve in life still

Don't be a dick

this is now a pepe thread

Waiting on my mom to die first

G'morning OP, nice to see you again. I won't kill myself today because it's Sunday. If I were to kill myself I would do it on a Monday for sure.

To much effort.

u'r welcome.

thanks for the suggestion.
thanks.
it is.
is she sick?
hope she's ok.

I had'nt had sex in over six months, I feel like I'm a virgin again. Is that possible?

its 12:30am here faggot

every god damn day this shit

you're not missing much.
just rub one out.
you'll get some pussy soon.

fellow ausfag

That doesn't do it anymore, I really feel I should rape someone.

well you know what you want i guess.
g'luck.

because im gonna get drunk,play vidya,and listen to music!
gonna be a good day.
wagecuck here,dont judge me.i need this.

Because I'm a Survivor.and Surrender isn't never an option.

>tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.
Because I still have hope that I will be able to fuck someone that looks like Avril Lavigne.

Am almost 25 and still a virgin. Is there hope for me?

I haven't bought the noose

have fun.
that's good.
there's hope. you'll get it.
what you going to do today?

Because I'm an off the books dogwalker and a bycicle courier in nyc and I hit on and bang at least one hot chick every two months I also run a writers group live on section 8 and my rent is virtually non existent. Living the dream

nice man.

Hot fiance and 26/hr with no degree.

1) to get a gun I would need to get a license. and then buy it, all of which is expensive and time consuming

2) I wouldn't want to hang myself. That's what my mum did and it feels lame to copy her

3) Ditto jumping off anything high; That is how my little brother killed himself. I refuse to be less original than a 16 year old

4) It is difficult and expensive to access any truly lethal quantities of either painkillers or sleeping tablets or any other legal drugs. I do not know anyone who would sell me a large quantity of illegal drugs either and, as you may guess, it's too expensive

5) I don't own a gas oven

6) When my wife killed herself and took our unborn child with her last summer she used a knife; slashed up her arms and made a right mess for me to clean up. It would be poetic to go out the same way but, and I am aware I may sound like a bit of a pussy here, I do not enjoy the sight of my own blood and so I fear I wouldn't be able to go through with it

7) that leaves only razorblade across the neck but why the fuck would I want to do that? Life is great.

nice.
g'luck with your marriage.

Because I haven't seen everything I want to, I want to travel to China, Japan, Brazil, Thailand, California, New York etc

I also want to to see my dog through its whole life first, maybe then I'll lay down somewhere in the desert and pass away

Because I want to be a doctor before I die and damn it I know this is my calling

nice.
i've been to a few of those places.
i wish you luck in your travels.
nice dubs.
keep at it, you'll make it.

Better then the logfag who must be asleep right now

Thanks OP. Your thread brings me hope

Cuz i got a good life and start my new job tomorrow

Not OP but congrats man, I’m really happy for you!

happy with my life, got the girlfriend of my dreams, college is good, career looking good, generally happy guy

life is indeed great my friend. i hope yo continue to have a great day

sauce

The weekend isn't over yet.
I swear, I'll do it first thing Monday morning.

no problem man.
keep strivign for wha tyou want.
hope ur first day is good one.
that's nice fo you.
all great things man.
so nice fo you.
no sauce. nice dubs.
nah stick around.
see you tuesday.

happy with my life somehow

congrats my guy in happy for you

Because i got dumped yesterday. If i kill myself she will win. Success is a best revenge

Well said, user. Never let someone else be your demise

that's great man.
i'm happy you're happy for him.
yeah, fuck that bitch.
be happy.
indeed.

Because honestly, i dont have the balls to.

or maybe you have the balls to keep living.

Tru

>what you going to do today?
don't know maybe crying at my bed, browsing Sup Forums

trust me. how about go out for a jog, or nice hike.
could help clear the mind and mood.

thread death ?

I’ll be cumming on her tits later this week

I still have some whiskey left, so maybe tomorrow

nice pair.
what brand?

hmm, recently got over a heartbreak from my ex and looking to move on; don't wanna end it before it could be an upgrade in life, i'm a beliver in everything happens for a reason

Tullamore Dew

Mostly just for my daughter.

Just because I'm a worthless piece of shit doesn't mean I should scar her for life, I am just trying to give her the best possible shot at life I can.

gotta finish pumping my dick and jack off first might take all day

Because every time a white guy snuffs it is one more body closer to the niggers taking over.

How do I get this without being a whore?

ggreat
nah you're ok user.
it's good you care about your daughter.
have fun with that.
good point.
what do you mean ?

I mean, How do you get this. Without! Being
A whore. Fagget

i'm not sure what u mean ?

cause it might hurt and that would be sad and we are already dead and i dont want to die again and be alive....

that makes sense.

im going to a pumpkin patch, so id like to do that before i end it

I've got raid today, can't miss that!

Good luck user!

Because I'm waiting for someone to do it for me, I'm real lazy when it comes to offing myself.

I'm forced to lie everyday when I use this site and I can't go to heaven with unrepentant sin

And i mean, the pepe memes

what game? WoW ?
nice of you.
might as well stick it out.
stick around.
good reason.

iPhone X

doesn't seem over priced ?

Fr I have missed u posting this shit op. And my reason is the same that I have told u millions of times before. But here goes anyways. Have a gf of 2 years amd shes a slave to my cock and has cried over it telling me that no one else can have it/feel what she felt

Probably. But my phone is my only source of pleasure in this life and i like it to not be shit.

My gf has been moving into a new apartment all weekend with her parents. Said she can't wait til they leave so she can come to my place so we can fuck. Fgm

nice dubs.
that's good reason.
nice dubs.
hope you enjoy the phone.
dub dubs of the same type back to back. wow.
great man.

Mainly because I think my life if is gling pretty well. Have a boyfriend to move in with, leaving my very mormon family allowing me to act like myself. Starting a new life.

Kys

Kys