I have never seen a gun

>I have never seen a gun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqWxgCZ1TQE
youtube.com/watch?v=e2VjjCQSjIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw Brit trapped in an American body
youtube.com/watch?v=xqWxgCZ1TQE

Go to Northern Ireland. Try not to get blown up.

Crap I ment other way

Sucks to be you. Foggot op always a fag always

>was anti-gun my whole life
>visited family in pro-gun state
>forced to go to a shooting range
>ended up having near perfect precision and accuracy
>tfw destined to participate in the race war
>tfw [spoiler]shitskin[/spoiler]
>tfw destined to kill Sup Forumsbros

>I had never seen a gun before I saw a gun the first time
Really makes u think

There heavier than you expect.

Defect now, we could use a man like you

It's early, we know.

>can buy a gun on the internet
>sent to local FFL dealer
>get a call "your gun is here user"
>go there, fill out a form that I'm not a psycho
>get gun
>enjoy freedums

feels good man

Not unless its a....
[spoiler]ghost gun[spoiler]

Join the IRA

Race war's a meme, it's gonna be a culture war.
Pick the side you honestly prefer. Hope to see you in the Trumpstaffel.

Any europoors are more than welcome to come to USA and go shooting.

>mfw i see a cop with a gun irl

Going to buy my first gun soon.

9mm beretta

It's going to be sweet

Police don't carry guns here.

Not even niggers carry guns here.

It's hell.

Why are there no guns in Ireland?

>niggers don't carry guns
>a bad thing

because the president of ireland is magneto and he picks all the guns with his powers

I wish I owned a C-130 and I would fly into Ireland and drop pallets filled with machine guns and ammo over white neighborhoods and have them stock up for the final crusade.

>walk into gunshop/range yesterday
>some sort of open house going on
>Some guy taps me on shoulder
>"You want to shoot some machineguns?"
>Hands me a full auto AR and sends me off to the indoor range
>get to magdump a couple mags
USA is best way to live

>at work
>ask co-worker where the USB to SATA cable is
>"bottom drawer of my desk"
>head to his desk and open bottom drawer
>there's a handgun (don't know what kind, sorry) but no cable
>grab gun (with proper trigger discipline, of course) and pretend I'm shooting targets or some shit
>it feels right
>tell him I can't find the cable but he has pretty nice gun
>he clicks his tongue twice and wags his finger at me with a shit eating grin
That was the first time I've held a legit gun in my hands. Never used one, but just held one.

You bought something, right?
Don't tell me you used up ammo as a promotion and didn't return the favor and got a holster or box of ammo? Fun stores have a real small profit margin to try and live on.

Do criminals still smuggle in or make homemade guns?

>Fun stores have a real small profit margin to try and live on.
This place has stupid high prices and a massive range. They arent hurting for money at all.

I shot guns today. yes gun(s). kill yo self fool

I'm not falling for your Aryan trickery.

Around whites, never sleep tight.

I need more gun in my life; it is my genetic disposition as a chink, and going to Thailand to satisfy my urges is becoming insufficient

I did. I was terrified as hell. I went on the bus in Downtown LA at like 7:00 PM with my mom (I was coming from high school and she was already there buying shit). The bus route I take is filled with really unstable people. Niggers, homeless, junkies, etc. since it is Downtown. I went on and saw a pistol sitting under the chair behind the spot I went to. My heart was beating hard as shit. I felt that if I grabbed it or did anything to it, it would end badly. So I tried telling my mom to let us take another bus, but a person was next to us and I don't think he saw the gun. Like I wasn't gonna take the chance to bring it up and have the guy pick it up and do something.

So midway our bus ride a group of niggers came in and were gonna sit on the gun chair. I got up and signaled her to get off with me. We did, and I explained after to her. Holy shit, that was scary. I didn't wanna get mugged or something. There were incidents of fights and shit before on the bus, so better safe than sorry.

Almost all are smuggled in from Russia/Eastern Europe.

>They arent hurting for money at all.
Yes they are. Sandy Hook caused a surge in gun sales that led to a massive oversupply in gun stores; things have been slow for everywhere that isn't a large online retailer like Bud's ever since.

Im pretty sure youre thinking of britian... i mean syria

>can go to armslist
>meet guy
>pay cash for gun
>take gun home

Eat shit liberals.

I live in USA and have never seen a gun fired. Help me.

>Tfw I had actually shoot a gun cause uncle works in special police force

Revolvers are so satisfying

My local gunshop charges $60 for a brick of .22lr

My friend can get one at his gunshop for $40.

Just because it's a gunshop doesn't mean they aren't jews trying to steal your shekels.

fuck yeah
where do you live?
youtube.com/watch?v=e2VjjCQSjIM

Well yeah, no shit, but that also doesn't mean that people are actually buying that $60 brick. Either way, even the nice ones that don't overprice their shit are hurting.

I really enjoyed shooting from the AK. It's much more precise and less noisy than they make it look like in them pewpew games.

In Britain our criminals use a shell company to buy deactivated guns (steel spike welded into barrel, bolt welded to receiver) as "decorations" and then reactivate them. They also mass produce Sten style submachineguns in east landan. I hear you can pick one up, with a 30rd mag for like £600. Ammo is pretty hard to come by without a legit gun though, so you can't really use them.

Not every gun shop is hurting though. You're just being a tard.

They're just a pieces of metal put together rather simply, a carburetor is more complicated and advanced. Don't worship these things like those weirdos on /k/, I've used all types including things that could blow a hole through a house. They're just tools and they resemble tools, it's best to stay away from them unless it's unavoidable.. curiosity killed the cat

MA. Should that be any surprise?

The only time I ever held a gun was when it was evidence in a trial that I had jury duty on.

I guess not.
Why can't you be like Vermont though? He's a good boy.

that bill sucks
heres a better one

>mfw based new sheriff dishes out CCW permits like candy

Just come over to burgerland yo.

Taking foreign noguns out shooting is one of my favorite things to do over here.

what a shit gun

HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah you're right. I'll take it to a gun buy back first thing tomorrow.

Im Italian/Portuguese and they are right. Both sides would be willing to accept you. Choose wisely

Look at your flag, its not gonna be a race war here, its gonna be between the Patriots and those who want to destroy our country.

Stand with your countrymen

But how are u supposed to get shot?

Our founding fathers had a shit ton of foresight.

They've left us as one of the few nations where the government is legitimately afraid of the people. If we didn't have so many armed citizens, I have no doubt they'd have tried to disarm us decades ago.

The terrorist threat agenda backfired. It just made Americans value the second amendment more than ever. Every false flag fails to make Americans want to disarm ourselves.

>90x90

Really?