What's Sup Forums think of our emperor, Jackie Sup Forums?

What's Sup Forums think of our emperor, Jackie Sup Forums?

He needs us more then we need him.

got a real hookish noes

I don't.

Shadowy gook who speaks English like a 4 year old.

That's Filthy Frank.

He's a shill

He is not my emperor you ball licker

>b0ss

>implying moot didn't do that google plus april fools prank too symbolize his come back

This will always be the case with an Admin.

NSA shill
Haven't seen anything about him ever since our cuck overlord handed his dynasty away to him.
I miss m00t to be honest famalamalam

i thought his name was mook

Broke Sup Forums a couple of times and doesn't really do anything other than the occasional shitpost
I'm glad things haven't changed

If anything, moot would have been prime shill seeing as he's a shapiro level cuckold that would sell this place out over miladies affection.

Presided over Creation of /His/ and other new, useful boards, hasn't interfered with the site, and doesn't seem politically motivated in an way
I say hes done more for the site then moot did for the past few years.

I got my /his/ board so i'm happy

Isn't /his/ a leftist shithole?

Pretty sure m00t had a couple uncucked moments, like standing up the the fbi, not wanting to give the IPs away

He has a really bad case of fish face.

He seems like a nice guy. I'm surprised that so many people in this thread are hostile to him.

`no they just talk about history, philosophy and love the Byzantines, they love traditionalism

>Im Sorry Sir
>I Regret To Inform You That You Have A Severe Case Of....
PAUSE FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT
>FishFace
>Mfw
ReallyNigger.avi

He's great.

Sup Forums hasn't hanged at all.

BRING BACK SNACKS

FOR FUCKS SAKES

IM STILL WAITING

Probably a crook, but still 1000x times better than Chris the Jewgle Slave.

Hes pretty cool. He hasnt deleted Sup Forums, so thats nice

Pretty cool guy desu. Wish he would get rid of filters so I could say desu, though.

He and the 8ch owner have some shady past at 2ch, but in terms of his record here he hasn't done anything I disagree with yet (publicly)

Scumfuck extraordinaire. I.A. exposed his jewey ass many moons ago, the dude is selling threads to the NSA.

Jewnese

What is his political opinion? If he is cunt like moot then this place will be shut down, if he tends to right then we might get rid of all these pesky "how does this make you feel white boi" shitpost threads.

Also i like Hiroshima "Naruto" Nagasaki as our new admin

Reddit humor.

who would dare release what is contained within pol?

His women are cute

>Rick rolled

I'm fucking cracking up. That was the best thread I've ever been in.

Well it's better than your "memes"I hope your mum drops you you 5 month old autistic child I hope you get diagnosed with cancer and fall into a coma after a few days your family gives up on you because they can't afford to pay to keep you alive! I hope that you die a slow death of getting cuckold by your gfs ex you beta faggot I hope to kingdom come that you get CASTRATED you fucking animals you have no brain cells you shit for brains anti-Semitic racist right-wing politician whos main goal in life is to ruin peoples days for pleasure you sadistic scum I hope you trip and chip a tooth I really appreciate your friendly comment now if you will excuse me I'm just wiping my ass with your family coat of arm's
Don't get your Fedora in a knot if you see me fucking your sister
you fucking sjw Tumblr gender fluid edy emo teen go fuck a dog did I say dog I meant your mum
Fuck you have a great day you glorious cunt

2 NUKES WERE ENOUGH

He's the Hiro we need, but not the Hiro we deserve.

HIROAHIMA NAGASAKI IS CUTE

CUTE

>american
>coat of arms

Try harder you kiwi bastard

Snack's official stance is fuck bitches make money.

how did he stand up to them?

That's good to hear, i liked him actually. Does he still do his midnight snacks thing?

An hiro

Shut the fuck up you Jew fucker

KANG of Sup Forums

Flustered because i called you out on your edgy bs? Don't you have maori cock to suck?

yep

Don't you have any refugees to kick out

He seems okay, sucks they didn't disclose how much moot sold Sup Forums for, I have a feeling moot was able to use his jewness to soak jackie Sup Forums for a shitload of money.

he needs to either learn english or go back to his country

Okay, that's true

Nice, i really need to check it out again, thanks mate

i do enjoy it every now and then, sometimes if only for the fact that it's snacks.

Is this you

He's absolute dog shit.

He owns the site but doesn't take part, so it's purely a business for him. Moot wasn't making money on Sup Forums, but hiro hasn't changed anything. Which means he is clearly selling user information, just like he did with his previous sites. Moderation on many boards has become awful, from moderators disregarding the board rules to only ban threads they dislike to long stretches of time where there is no moderation at all.

He brings nothing to this website and his only motivation is to appease us so he can leach money off of selling user info. I can't wait for this site to die so something better can take its place.

Moot had no idea what he was doing and was losing money on Sup Forums. For how much traffic Sup Forums gets, Moot probably didn't get too much from selling it.

Delete this

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Yeah, i liked it too, but somehow i managed to completely forget about it after i got a new job

Good giggles

moderation on some boards could use some fucking work

>but hiro hasn't changed anything
???

Hiro is based as fuck. Made a few good boards and is better than moot's SJW ass ever was.

It's Hiroshimoot

i miss his over involved moderation that he had in the beginning.

remember that time he pretended not to understand english

it was gr8 xD!

>xD!

He's using a Japan proxy. He's the one starting the >tfw being nip threads

he turned Sup Forums into a shitty javascript fuckfest that harvests everything about you

fucking japjew

Need an infographic on this.

>japanese gay jew

How can white men even compete?