Podolski

How can someone with as crazy of of a left foot he has still end up as a mediocre player?

I dont watch him a lot after he stopped actively playing for the NT, but if I recall correctly, he#s neither very good at dribbling nor keping the ball under pressure. if he had the physical abilities of costa to just shrug off defenders then you'd actually have an intimidating number 9. he might lack arial presence too for that though.

in other words one trick pony

>130 games in the German NT
>"mediocre"

'no'

>implying Löw didn't just constantly call him up so he can create a good atmosphere in the team

Everbody likes him and he was sort of the entertainer of the squad, the class clown so to speak.
It's important to have someone like this for important tournaments where the lads spend a whole month with each other.

Based on his on-field performances, he should've stopped being nominated in like 2012/2013...

He's a cool guy

for you

He's a big boy

his best role is as a secondary/support striker. he pretty much started his career at the same time most teams switched to formations with one striker

>tfw too dumb to be good

>tfw he was touted as the next GOAT player together with Messi and Ronaldo

>shit header
>shit right foot
>shit dribble
>slow as fuck
>even slower with the ball
>weak manlet that gets easily pushed away
>shit crossing
>shit passing

the only reason he was a thing is because of germany's dark age of 2004-2008. later he was memed to the left wing

>jewland

he's one of the best finishers in football, but fairly average at everything else.

he's lazy, slow, and doesn't have technique, but if you give him the ball anywhere near the box, he has an opportunity to score with that powerful left.

also, how can you not love his autistic smile?

>muh crazy left foot

It's unbelievable how far this meme has carried him. A whole career based on this scam.

APOLOGISE

OP BTFO

ahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHA

nice one, englel

>jewish

APOLOGIZE HERE AND NOW OP

Now this is podracing

Please tell me how what I said was wrong

He just proved it today

All he can do is score crackers with his left

Nothing else

He's pretty strong and i remember when he played on the wing for Arsenal he had decent enough pace and good crossing. His biggest problem is his brain. He doesn't make the smartest runs so he always needs someone to create space for him. I will never understand how he made it to 130 caps for us though.

He takes it up the ass. It's literally the only reason why Loew kept calling him up.

give your land back m8

More than ~60 of these caps were meme caps.

>le good for team chemistry man

He ended up as a bigger clown than he already is.

stay mad englel

>jew kvetching about polish people

Even kekovsky appeared decent in premier kek

based chosen people

he's a polish version of GroBkreuz