After winning his second ring this year Klay should leave Golden State and move to a shit team like Dallas...

After winning his second ring this year Klay should leave Golden State and move to a shit team like Dallas,Orlando or Miami in which he can meme chuck as much as he wants.As he is better than Harden or Westbrick efficiency wise he would just meme chuck his way to the best offensive individual season in history and he will probably win the MVP just for meme chucking as Hardem or Westbrick are doing this year.Do you agree?
youtube.com/watch?v=M6eDZfKgStM
youtube.com/watch?v=U0C8ohCiSv0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09AqpNPiZ8g&t=342s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>second ring
>this year

You understand he gets the looks he does because other teams have to account for curry, draymond and Durant right? He's not very good off the dribble either.

They won't be making the finals eurospic.

Go watch messi.

Spurs are beating the celts in 6.

Literally had to Google because I thought Meme State won it like 2 years ago..
They haven't won shit kek

Pal Klay is the best shooter in the league.Specially when he is not open . He would pour 40 points a game if he shot as much as Westbrick does with the Thunder
youtube.com/watch?v=09AqpNPiZ8g&t=342s

Curry+Klay+Durant a lone makes GSW unbeatable in a 7 games series.This season alredy has a winner

No he's not and no he wouldn't.

>No he's not
He is better than Westbrick for sure.

Either a shit poster or Spaniards really know nothing about basketball

>if he shot a lot he'd make a lot
not how it works
>Curry held to sub 20 by avery bradley being an enegetic defensive autist
>Klay won't be able to play 4 good games out of 7
>Durant coming off an injury
>Draymond can't grab too many more penises before being caught and suspended indefinitely

Golden State could be Cleveland. Boston matches up with them.

And I still think the spurs mash Golden State before that.

>>if he shot a lot he'd make a lot
>not how it works
Not everyone is as innefficient as Westbrick.Thompson+Curry+Durant is just too much offensive power for any team.If Klay has 2 hot games per series they will just beat any team 4-2

>guy shoots a high volume of 3-point shots
>is automatically classed as a "chucker"

Jesus you fucking idiots are so fucking stupid sometimes.

Stick to soccer threads you greasy sack of shit.

>le westbrick amiright
Such a good counter point.

>le messi is a tax cheat cristiano best ever amiright?

the meme was too supreme for this human being

Westbrick meme is so fucking lame

>yfw he has a lower shooting percentage because he drives the lane to shoot freethrows

>FG% of 41
>Not a meme.
Klay would slay 40 points a game if he shot as much as Westbrick

But how are the instagram models in those cities?

Thicc Miami latinas>>>>>Chubby mexicans,chinks and Staceys from the Bay Area

You should bring that up to Klay since that would help him decide.

I do think Klay wants to be the star of his own team. He seems upset at being the sidekick to Curry. Only tolerates it because the team is so good. I think he'll leave at some point to try to carve out his own legacy.

Klay on the Sixers would be pretty slick.
He fits the system perfectly.

Keep saying it. That isn't how it works. Klay is the third option on that team if durant is in the line-up. Of course he has a good percentage.

Klay is more important than Curry in the season so far and he has taken control of the team since Durant left.If he was in OKC or the Rockets he would average 45 points a game.

Klay will be with GSW for another 5 years at least.

You know that players shoot at a higher percentage the closer they are the to basket, right?

I don't know about that. Westbrook is a faster more compact version of lebron james. Athletes like Russ don't come around around often. Klay is a beast shooter and criminally underrated defender. I would still take Russ due to his fuck you and your who're team attitude that is lost on today's sissy ass players.

Every time that they faced each other Kla has totally shut him down and humilliate him. Game 6 of the WCF just proves it.

All of this just makes the case that Steph should go, not Klay.

You cannot go full chucker if you are not in a mediocre team. If Harden played for GS or stayed in OKC he would have never gotten those stats. If Klay wants to build a legacy he just have to move to a mediocre team

Quads wasted on being retarded...

Steph is just an all time great shooter with handles. Klay is the better player all around. Steph plays harden like defense and is extremely fragile

>Muh Hardem or Westbrick don't have over inflated stats
>Their team is not just built for their statpadding
Both of them were Durant's bitch for a reason

I don't give a fuck about your random barbs at players I don't like.

You're clearly a Golden State fan who like Miami as recently as 5 years ago.

>I am not listening because it hurts my feelings