I've lost 20kg since july, feels good guys. Family comments on how i've melted, old tshirts feel like dresses now

I've lost 20kg since july, feels good guys. Family comments on how i've melted, old tshirts feel like dresses now

Good job!

Good for you op! Keep up the great work!

Keep it up user!

Nice, how you been losing it?

Great to hear that somebody here is making a positive difference in their life.

good for you man. but let me just quickly ask here - did you cheat?

Yes; he cut off a leg

congrats

now don't be a piece of shit and go back to unhealthy eating habits. have some self control.

speaking of which, i'm gonna go exercise. keep it up, OP

as a matter of fact i did only on one of my 3 unbreakable rules tho(no bread or pastry, no sweet or chocolate stuff and no junk food) i cheated by eating some chips, felt like shit, havent done a cheat day since then

I've lost 10kgs since last year, feels good man well done

I lost 81 kg.
From 160 kg to 79 kg.
Penis is now bigger.
Fuck all you fat cuck holds.

diet, no bread/pastries, no sweets of any kind, no junk food, and i've been doing a shit ton of walking

Do you eat pasta?

no

Congrats my friend!

I'm 90kg and i feel like a fat shit. Damn, you must have been enormous.

What about rice or potatoes?

yes, boiled rice and potatos sometimes baked

yes, even pasta. eat anything you want but just set a calorie limit for easy but relatively slow weight loss.

you can eat 1000 calories in twinkies a day (like 9 twinkies and lose weight)

op here i eat around 900 cals per day, my day is usually pretty busy and i usually eat something at lunch and dinner

Nice

holy shit 900 is amazing, good job. i fluctuate daily between like 500, 1k, 1.5k and maybe accidentally 2k. i do that because i heard that a strict cut in calorie intake increases loose skin amount and the way i do it is decreasing chances

Cool now kys

>900 calories

Brb dying of malnutrition. OP trynna practice concentration camps lol

Do you wear them with no pants and dance around like a little girl?

honestly i havent felt any side effects, i dont feel exausted or anything

Dying
You must be an amerifat

900 sounds like a little because you've heard 2500 and 3000 thrown around, but you'd be surprised at how much food 900 can be. 3 full appetizing meals can equate to just under 1000

Nice work fam. I've been doing the same thing since September and I'm down 10kg. I'm also taking duromine.

???

900 calories is way below your BMR fucktard, the energy needed for your body to sustain its muscle and internal organs and keep it all well. You're also gonna fuck up your metabolism, just fucking do a slight deficit. Not that hard.

First ever step of weight loss is the step of realization.

Realizing that one McDonnell's meal that leaves you full from 3pm-4:30pm COSTS you in calories and in money as 4 full healthy meals do.

??? Type of food doesnt matter for weight loss. You're a retard. Its calories in-calories out. Just eat less exercise a bit and it drops. I lost 35kg easy peasy like that. Stop taking the easy way out you lazy piece of shit.

>McDonnell's
>Type of food doesnt matter for weight loss

Right, it doesnt. Prove me otherwise moron. You can lose weight on greasy burgers if you wanted to.

did you do exercise, or was your weight loss achieved solely through dieting.
Had to deal with flabby folds of extra skin due to rapid weight and muscle loss?
Post pic pls.

and the downside, OP is addicted to meth, say goodbye to your teeth

Congrats, user!

i did walking/running and lifted some weights to make sure i wouldnt have leg/arm flab i dont see much flab but it might be there, im starting to do some stomach exersices

Someone woke up sassy! The dude did good. Don't hate.

>Lifted weights to make sure I wouldnt have arm/leg flab

???
???
???

OP is going full retard.

m
Who you calling a fucking moron you fucking Moroon

Great job op, instead of telling people about being upset about your weight you went and did something

well i tried what i thought was right, wasnt bad making some muscle anyway, i can run more than i ever could and my legs dont look like i've been sitting on my PC for the last century

He cheapes his way out of weight loss by putting himseld in a massive deficit, its just retarded. People who do this shit end back fat again, rinse and repeat the stupid cycle. OP doesnt realise that such a deficit causes a lot of muscle loss and will end up with slow metabolism but ya know... Gratz?

>Gained muscle
>900 calories a day

Tell me more

i bet you are a fat cunt thats trying to find reasons why not to exercise, i didnt take exact measures of how much i've eaten when i was doing it, i didnt feel a lot more hungry and ate like i ususally did

62KG (140lbs)

Yep you got me, I'm fat as fuack. I'm just telling you like it is.

You're autism is showing famalam. Stop getting so triggered.

Also isnt that you? Arent you trying to find excuses not to exercise? 900 calories a day so all you have to do is sit on your arse all day. Sounds like the cheap way out to me. I exercise every single day.

Proving someone wrong and disagreeing=/= triggered

who says i didnt exercise, just dont have the actual time to do who sessions i still do daily walks for about 20km or so, i still lift dumbbells when im home, i cant stop walking anyway since i have a dog thats very hyperactive

Ok then what was the point of doing 900kcal a day then? You could have easily lost it on 2000 a day, unless you're a midget then theres no point in going that low.

cleaner faster cuts. don't be dumb. IF you're a fat ass why lose 1 pound a week when you have the wuillpower for 5 pounts a week

the thing that sparked that whole change was a rejection, she went with the whole i like you as a friend thing but ofcourse it was because i was/am fat, i stopped eating for a while and just dont generally have that kind of apetite anymore

Maybe because you risk losing a lot of muscle? Because losing weight that quickly results in loose skin? Slower metabolism? Weaker immune system? Idk you tell me.

Whats the point in losing weight if you still end up unhealthy as fuck?

LOL so let me get this straight. Chick friendzones you, probably doesnt say why but you assume its because you're fat and not that you're probably also ugly as fuck and also a social reject and you try to lose weight fast to try and get her back.

This is hilarious

no i know when to quit im not your run of the mill fedora fag, im not going to get her back and i wouldnt consider myself that ugly i've been told i'd look quite good if i'd lost some weight but ofcourse you dont have to believe it

Lol sure buddy, bet you look like this ofc minus the weight now.

sure if you say so

Lol ok then post pic, prove me wrong

>be 128 kg in beginning of 2016
>start working out and eat more healthy
>get down to 98 kg by January 2017
>miss food and beer every day
>feel miserable even though I shouldn't
>everyone keeps telling me I look goog, give zero shits
>say fuck it and start eating my normal way again, beer with every dinner
>currently holding at 125 kg
Never again.

i dont want to i've got nothing to prove to you

Confirmed ugly haha

post a picture of yourself then if you are so brave

Lol ok

not bad

Good job user!!!!

Thanks I guess.

we can all google images

??? Mmm sure buddy whatever makes you feel better

fuck thats awesome, gonna start losing weight tmr!!! >2 km 30 pushup 30 pullups wew