Pic unrelated

>Pic unrelated
>Okay Sup Forums I need some advice.
>So was at this girls house, and she is married.
>She is really hot and I've had a thing for her for awhile.
>Anyways her husband went to bed and it was just me and her and we stayed up all night talking.
>After awhile she kissed me on the cheek a couple times because I was listening to her problems.
>We went inside and she asked for a foot rub.
>I hesitated but eventually obliged.
>Started with feet but eventually worked my way up to calves and then to thighs.
>Needless to say things got sexual but I never did anything more than thigh rubs.
>She made a comment on how I was turning her on and kept trying to get me to cuddle with her.
>I cuddled with her a little bit but then kept saying no and that It was a bad Idea and forced myself to not cuddle with her.
>For like an hour I kept rubbing her legs and cuddling on and off while her husband was asleep upstairs.
>Luckily we were sitting on the opposite sides of the couch by the time he came down watching a movie.
>The next day I told her we can't do that ever again and that it was inappropriate and she agreed. I asked her if she felt guilty and she said no.
> I guess my question is why do I still feel like a peace of shit? I mean her husband isn't a bad dude. I can't say that I like him all that but though.
>What should I do? Should I just stop talking to her?
>Should I still hang out with her alone?
>Please no, your a pussy comments and op is a faggot lol. Genuinely confused right now, need the guidance of internet virgins lol.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has ever touched a woman

You didnt do anything horribly wrong, so chill out about that. Shes a fucking thot and obvious their marriage is failing or lacking of excitement if shes doing things like this. Dont talk to her anymore, sounds like trouble to me. Just be casual friends, no late night movies and shit like that

if she doesn't feel bad about it, then she will try it again with you next chance she gets.

weigh out the pros/cons of fucking her, who are you originally friends with between them, is the friendship that strong between you and the hubby. etc etc

she is unfaithful and will fuck around on him in the end, with or without you.

Can't enter this world without touching your mom's pussy. We're all chads by default my friend.

same thing happened to me once. the fiance though was in bed after a night of drinking she's all over me. fought her off like u cuz the guy isn't horrible. but she was hot and i did end up fucking her but i felt guilty abt it.

....cesarean

fucked her on a different night that is. i would wait and see. for me this girl after that night kept texting and fb messaging me. we worked together so that didn't help so i caved and fuked her.

I mean like, this is my confusion like, I met her through work but have hung with her husband enough to be semi-friends. I really like her but at the same time like if I fucked her or anything I think I would feel more guilty than good about it. And t he fact that she is like that is also kinda a turn off. We just became real close. Thing is I don't think she has feelings for me or is even that attracted to me its just I am her "best friend" and stayed up with her talking about her problems and she was horny probably.

She is married to a dude she grew up with her brothers best friend. She has drunkenly admitted like she would be happier without marriage and that she is with him because it feels safe. they are also planning on having kids soon and I'm like duuuude don't haha

Its hard to be a dude with morals I guess lol My friends say just to fuck her and not give a shit

cuck the husband

morals is the issue here. i do have them and that sucks. sounds like you do too. most guys would fuck her if she's that hot. I know mine was so i mean i could only hold off so long. again after that first night she kept it up. so we'll see what your girl does.

honestly you sound like a fairly stand up dude. but just remember once a cheater always a cheater.

She's gonna fuck somebody outside the marriage dude. Might as well be you.

Have been in similar situation, but it was a suggested threesome between my gf and her friend (not thoroughly calculated -- just a hot idea to them when we went to Vegas, and we were drunk and walking around the strip). Problem is, this friend had a boyfriend, and I had some degree of respect for him.

It's an odd feeling turning a threesome down. I was a bit mad at the time for being put in a situation where neither action would feel good, heh -- but better to have some sense of principles so you can tell yourself a reliable story of your own moral fortitude, vs. you banged some dude's wife and are probably a cretin for it. Don't do it if you have a conscience about it.

Yeah, her husband knows where I live tho. So not trynna get murdered in my sleep.

Best case scenario is she realized she doesn't want to be with that guy, divorce him and hook up with me. But it's not the movies. Besides since I am in her "best friend" zone I know she wants to fuck like all these other dudes. Most likely what will happen she cheats on her husband with this one dude I know, and I will be like shit...But yeah its not like I could ever trust her if we got together in the future.

Her husband isn't a cuck. like I can tell he is madly in love with her. I feel real bad for him because we will go out to the bar and she will like get drunk and dance with other dudes and like hug them and kiss em on the cheek. wait.... maybe he is a cuck idk haha.

I feel like there is only so much a guy can do. I mean it took so much strength to not do anything with her even though have more than sexual feelings for her.

Nice guys finish last. And I know because I have feelings for her. When she does fuck up and cheat on her husband I am going to be jealous and angry lol

agree. u can only fight the good fight so long. like i said she kept at it on me then he was out of town for the weekend and i couldn't hold back anymore. fucked then i tried to distance myself after. gonna be tough if she follows up to say no again.

Don't think she will honestly. I think she will find someone who wont hesitate lol. The hard part is trying to get over feelings for her. We have skype at work and she skype messages me all day. If I don't respond for like 4 hours she starts texting me like why are you ignoring me ?? I always cave. I am a pussy lol

Brrruuhhh-hu-huhhhh just fuckin do it fuck her in the ass and all the shit my dude

I'm not a nice guy by any means, as far as I'm concerned if she does that with you then she's likely to do it with someone else as she clearly isn't happy or fulfilled in the relationship, so go for it.

Women like that are the reason I have no desire for anything serious in the future, but as you are on the other side of it you may as well hit it, if not you then someone else and she's gonna mess around her husband anyway.

Facts of life bro.

haha she's gonna me messaging you monday. happened to me. she did the same thing r u not talking to me now? stuff like that i caved. just make sure he's out of town that night like i did.! god's speed user!