Can any Portubros or Sporting fans explain how he's doing now...

Can any Portubros or Sporting fans explain how he's doing now? I kinda followed him in Wolfsburg but just wondering how he's doing now, I heard he scored 24 goals in 23 appearances?

And why is he not the main striker for The Netherlands? Is the coach blind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_ZzoM1Wv2M
youtube.com/watch?v=ixNEHw5yGow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is the coach blind?
yes

>Is the coach blind?

hehe

How can he pick Janssen above Dost? Is there bad blood between them? Is he actively trying to sabotage The Netherlands? Janssen has scored 1 goal in 19 appearances for Spurs..

because 1 goal in EPL is worth more than 1000 scored in meme portugal league where you play farmers and electricians outside of porto/befica games

Blind is a Premier League babby

It wasn't even against a PL Team, it was against fucking Millwall, a third tier team scoring the fifth goal when that team already gave up.

Because Blind is actually retarded. Both senior and junior.

As a Sporting fan its been unreal.
Sporting is playing very bad this season so he gets very few chances to score.
He has like a 2 shots per goal average.
Also he's awesome with the fans so...

I dunno, sometimes you just have to take advantage of the current form of certain players instead of looking at where they play.
Worked for us in France when our NT used 4 players from Sporting :^)

It wasn't an EPL Goal..

he's definitely a competent striker. started just now taking the penalties and is fighting for the golden boot

To be serious, Blind prefers Janssen above Dost because 'muh system'. Meanwhile, his "system" made us lose against fucking Iceland and Turkey and we didn't qualify. He's a retard and I have no idea why he's still on the job,

So it seems like he failed miserably so many times, how come he still has the job?

Because Oostveen is a faggot and nobody is interested in coaching a team filled with Eredivisie kids and only a few ok ones.

Our whole FA is a mess. Lot of people left and alot of vacant positions open. There is actually no one who can fire Blind at this moment.

Dost needs crosses which you won't get from Robben and Depay

he doing great, fans love him, contender for golden boot.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_ZzoM1Wv2M

kek

Robben plays with lewandowski at bayern who is a similar type of player and that works well
I think Dost will start against bulgaria though

Also I think Robben has matured a lot in the last few years, he's feeding the balls a lot more now.

Then again, this is feeding the ball to top quality like Lewandowski, he might feel very different feeding it to someone like freakin Janssen, who would probably waste many great crosses.

what did he say about sporting?

It's boring sorry.

Reporter asked if he shared a room with Janssen, Dost said no we all have our own rooms. But at Sporting away games he does have to share a room.

The rest was a bit of banter between Dost and Janssen.

Janssen actually plays pretty well for the NT
I don't think he's a bad player, i just think he went to tottenham way too early
Still, Dost is clearly better now and should start

Here is a longer interview with him:
youtube.com/watch?v=ixNEHw5yGow