Alcohol: kills you, kills others, and is a socially accepted drug in the US. Even families use this drug together

Alcohol: kills you, kills others, and is a socially accepted drug in the US. Even families use this drug together

Weed: illegal, dosnt kill you, only makes you stronger, miracle medicine. Supposedly the devils drug.

Explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJlqsdezhhk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shooting#Perpetrator
cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

one makes money for me, the other takes money away from me

Money and Ignorance.

Only alcohol can give us the courage to beat our wives

>makes you stronger, miracle medicine

This outrageous idea that weed is good for you is probably one of the reasons people that don't use it look down on it. It's not as bad as booze, sure, but it damn well isn't good for you.

Coming from a daily user

best explanation
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJlqsdezhhk

the DEA needed a DRUG to ENFORCE if they wanted to still be an AGENCY after alcohol became legal again, so they targeted weed.

You obviously have not seen a brain fried fuck then. Weed does damage.

Exactly. It may not be as bad as alcohol, but don't make it out to be what it isn't.

>only makes you stronger, miracle medicine.
lolwut. Weed does not make you stronger. Weed has some medicinal use, but so does alcohol.

Look up murder of Gemma McLuskie
murderer a cannabis addict

You're giving cannabis more credit than it deserves, but it's because of people being cratchety about drugs.

Nah, people love drugs, just look at the pharmaceutical industry.

What people don't like are hippies. Hippies like pot, so people don't like pot either.

My nibba, ive got some method for you. I have been doing this for years and old got scolded when I didnt do my method PROPERLY.
First, get a small bong. Maybe 6-8in tall, this makes the neck easier to clear.
Second, make a sploof out of a paper towel roll and stuff these 3 things in there in this order.
>3 dryer sheets first, 3 napkins, 3 paper towels, and a wad of toilet paper (optional, catches most inital smoke first)
Then fold the end with the dryer sheets into a Y-shape, like youre trying to make a triangle.
Third, get a quarter or a coin big enough to cover your bowl.
Of course, you gotta be next to a window to blow out your smoke.
>hurr durr, why even have a sploof
Because if any smoke gets blown back into your home, it will smell.
Now that you have most materials for your sneak sesh, time to prove your iron lungs.
This process is difficult if you take fat rips and expect to blow it all out at once. By using the quarter, you take smaller hits and can cover the bowl of burning weed.
>crack open window
>load bowl
>corner your bowl
>before you lift the bowl to clear, PLACE QUARTER ON BOWL(very important)
>now SLOWLY clear the bong as to not make too much obvious noise
>keep the quarter on the bowl, it is still burning
>put the sploof up to your mouth, point out the window, and blow slowly
be sure to do this SLOWLY because if you put too much lung pressure in the sploof, the sheets will shoot out and ur fukt.
>done out-haling? Remove quarter from bowl while the bong is next to the window
The burning weed in your bowl created a small amount of smoke that got trapped between the water and your bowl. Expose of this smoke as smart as possible. Keep an air freshener at hand to spray your room down for extra precaution.
Ive done this method in my restroom and havent gotten caught. #1 rule is that all smoke should be clean smoke. Also, turn on your ceiling fan.

Not trying to put you down my niggah but weed causes memory loss. And it can make you sterile as well. Just remember this. Wether it's booze or weed. Moderation. Understand? Once or twice a week or month. You'll thank me for it later.

T. Pot head

I never understood how a person takes pharma pills willingly. (Outside of wanting to get high) cures one thing. Causes multiple other problems in your body. WTH.

Some people love drugs, but the ones with power have restricted them. A pity really, it'd be good for the market to legalize drugs and have American drug manufacturers get money instead of foreign cartels.

Jesus Christ you do a lot of work just to hit some weed. Sucks to be you.

Not that guy but if you were prescribed something for a specific condition then the pills are doing their job, and side effects are not a guarantee.

You must be 15 or a troll. Adults know it has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with money and lobbying.
/thread

I like smoking pot from time to time but the way most stoners present their arguments just disgusts me.
>le weed is le medicine
>DUDE WEED LMAO ITS GOOD FOR U
It still makes you slow and unmotivated. Might be true that it's less dangerous than alcohol but you kids take it way too easy with pot nowadays. Smoking weed from time to time isn't a big thing really. Just like drinking a few beers on the weekend isn't a problem. But you “stoners“ destroy things for the rest of us with your stupid mindset and not being able to control yourself and your substance use at all. You all lack disciplin and should kys

I've never met someone on pills that didn't have all the side effect symptoms.

>top kek

So? Doesn't mean it happens to everyone.

It's quite therapeutic

Booze only became a drug when it was discovered money could be made curing people.

I used to think all the "weed is miracle medicine" stuff was bullshit, and still mostly due, but smoking it constantly cured my asthma. I'm a lazy fuck so I sure as hell didn't kill it by exercise either.

>out-hailing
You're a retard.

>weed makes you sterile
good goy.

This, I was with this one bitch who I found out was with a bunch of other guys. I chugged a whole six pack of bud light, amd when I saw her I beat her up so bad, she ended up in a hospital on Geurrero street.

what i did, and i think is the best way to smoke, is stuff weed into the end of cigs.
just empty out like a few centimeters or less than an inch of the cig.
stuff the end full of ground weeds. you need some sort of stamper, i always used chopsticks.
twist the end into a tip so the weed doesnt fall out, you can bite it off later and it will light well.
then rip the paper halfway along the filter. you can use a knife, but i eventually just did it with my hands. you then pull the filter out of the cigarette.

i liked this method because it was easy to make, easy to "clean up" and you could do it pretty much anywhere.
keep the filter on until you smoke it, and it could almost look like an unadulterated cigarette in your pack, but like 2 mm shorter.

Easy there does it, War Machine.

Lmfao I'm stoned right now and found this hilarious

I guess? Why not just empty the whole cig? Tobacco is nasty

how many murderers have been alcoholics?

pro tip: you're an idiot

>how many murderers have been alcoholics?
Have you heard of involuntary manslaughter? Not all killers are "murderers," according to the legal definition of the term.

cseti

>it damn well isn't good for you.
What health problems are associated with cannabis use? Are you saying occasional, or even one-time use is harmful?

You must've never watched and murder investigation shows, ever

I'm drug free and I still found it hilarious. You don't have to be a deadbeat druggie to enjoy jokes.

>how many murderers have been alcoholics?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shooting#Perpetrator
"Anthony Curtis of the Los Angeles Advisor told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that according to his sources, Paddock kept to himself and was a heavy drinker."
>Paddock was a heavy drinker
>heavy drinker

Now you're gonna say he wasn't a murderer or some stupid shit, aren't you?

>You must've never watched and murder investigation shows
Why do you say that? You seem really ignorant.

demyelination, you loose a protective coat on the axons of your nervous cells. It causes slower reflexes, reduced or altered sensation, pain, muscle weakness and fatigue. It slows nerve signaling. Damage to parts of the nerve can cause the nerve to stop working all together.

You will recover the coat after spending some time clean but most people abuse marihuana without giving themselves time to recover.

Also a regular marihuana user here. It's not as shit as alcohol, but it sure as hell doesn't make you stronger.

Alcohol: Addicting, therefore more profitable to government and taxed.

Weed: Not and is easily homegrown, so it's less profitable.

It has nothing to do with morality, it's all about how profitable it is.

>demyelination, you loose a protective coat on the axons of your nervous cells.
Please provide evidence that occasional or one-time cannabis use causes demyelination.

>Damage to parts of the nerve can cause the nerve to stop working all together.
Demyelination does not cause damage to parts of the nerve. Please provide a source showing occasional or one-time cannabis use can cause nerve damage, or rescind this claim.

Obviously, abuse of any drug can cause damages. But the person I replied to said that cannabis "damn well isn't good for you," implying even occasional or one-time use cannot provide benefits and is hazardous to health.

because i like tobacco, and that is to much weed for me to smoke in public at once.
also, the tobacco is like a smoke screen.
if you leave the filter in, you can still get high. then, it looks like you are smoking a cigarette and by the time anyone might approach you, only tobacco remains.

>weed
>illegal

Must live in a pleb state

>Alcohol: kills you, kills others, and is a socially accepted drug in the US. Even families use this drug together
>Weed: illegal, dosnt kill you, only makes you stronger, miracle medicine. Supposedly the devils drug.
>Explain?
Info on pic related? That's a lot of dank weed

>Please provide evidence
This isn't a formal debate. Google it or talk to a doctor.

>Demyelination does not cause damage to parts of the nerve.
No, but it leaves them vulnerable, retard.

Understandable. Smart.

weed isn't illegal here in oregon. op, quit bitching and learn to do something for yourself. crying about the laws won't do much. move to another state faggot

I roll my own cigarettes and do this all the time. Keep in mind the weed smell is still present, i didn't think it was either untill a friend pointed it out to me.

>This isn't a formal debate.
Says who?

>No, but it leaves them vulnerable, retard.
Please provide evidence showing that demyelination leaves nervous tissue vulnerable to damage. Or, if you don't wanna debate, just fuck off.

Masshole here, man this is a good feeling. I don't have to break the law for any reason anymore.

>Says who?
Says me, the one not participating in a formal debate.

>Please provide evidence
I already did my part, i presented an argument other pot heads might want to consider. Don't believe me? Google it or talk to a professional, and decide for yourself.

Dude I remember being a weed warrior too when I was 17 and living in my parents basement. You will soon grow out of it and realise that weed is a low class drug that is just one step up from sniffing gasoline and sniffing aerosol gas from a rag. Weed is so low class that you end up sharing a spliff with niggers and their monkey spit is on the end of the papers. If most niggers do it its low class, dont be a fucking cockhead all your life, stop being a weed warrior and grow the fuck up

You weigh side effluents versus the debliatation/suffering caused by the illness and judge accordingly. Fucking idiots online, I swear

Right, therefore all pills cause side effects. I hope your not in a STEM field, go into law or women and gender studies

>Says me
So you just came here to preach, without any interest in engaging with others on equal footing and in good faith? You're quite an asshole, are you not?

this.

Says you until you're laying in a gutter with a Kennedy's cum dripping out of ur butt because ur addicted to weed you degenerate

the Nixon administration was targeting his political enemies (consisting of "blacks, and hippies") by writing laws against the use of weed

cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/index.html

They already admit to it.

>So you just came here to preach, without any interest in engaging with others on equal footing and in good faith? You're quite an asshole, are you not?
>Sup Forums

>If most niggers do it its low class
Most blacks drink water. Does that mean it's "low class?" Not everyone has a non-egalitarian, classist outlook on life, man. You're just an asshole.

My cockhead detector just went off the scale and steam was coming out of it
the last reading it gave before blowing up was
RED ALERT - MAJOR COCKHEAD- RED ALERT

Haha loser fucking stoner. Enjoy the tar from your super marijuana rolled cigarettes nigger

I'm too fucking high and laughed out loud... Thanks for the laugh bro

NIGGER DETECTED

Dude you're the one who's the asshole this guy threw in his two cents on a fucking image board and you're over here being a cunt asking for apa citations.

Amen America, hello? Wake up druggies

NP dude - glad someone found it funny

yeah, but whatever.
what are they going to do? arrest you pending analysis of your cigarette?
i smoked one once in the middle of the road, well side walk, when there were several people around. they all looked at me at some point, but then started to look elsewhere for the source of the smell, because it looked like i was smoking a cigarette.

Fuck off back to blacfrica

i ain't no nigga

In the 1930's William Randolph Hearst had bought up most of the nation's paper pulp forests when a device was patented that could have made paper from Hemp. Hearst used the rumor that weed got you high and his newspapers to promote the idea that hemp, which had been a harmless fiber plant until then, would kill our youth if not made illegal.

Provide evidence it is good for you, I think the implication is that cannabis does not provide health benefits is valid. Does cannabis strengthen the immune system or promote muscle growth. Occasional use may have a small net cost, such as tar in the bronchial tubes or slight memory loss surrounding the event but what health benefit would it actually confer?

Alcohol is ingrained in human culture and is here to stay. It is literally legal because it is booze. Cannabis does not enjoy this status and that is the long and the short of it. Culturally we are working towards this, but that does not mean LMAFO 420 blaze it erryday faggot is how it deserves to be treated. Weed smokers, myself included when I was younger, are always salty about their favorite drug being illegal but for the next while that is how shit is. Do your part too get it legalized by not being insufferable or a burn out, thereby making a case for your position

So brave, nigger druggie

I bet your mom was a coal burner and your dad was a lump of coal with a big black cock

i heard nixon spent millions having harvard, or some college, research weed.
he classified all the results because everything found was good and there was nothing bad that he could use.

then you heard wrong

LOL Nixon can't melt meal steams. Lay off the nigger herb

Reef certainly makes me more creative. coming from a lazy fat-ass it also gets me up and out of my chair (sativas primarily). And perhaps most importantly as you age you won't lost an entire next day in the process like booze. .02 cents

probably not one time use ever but it does indeed cause issues.
First off: smoke inhalation of any form is bad, inhaling the raw products of combustion is basically not good for you, you're still absorbing tar and hundreds of components of the smoke which start coating the linings of the lungs
Second: There have been tens of studies now that show drastic changes in peoples brains especially adolescents who smoke habitually.
Third: It's addictive
Fourth: Issues developing from blood pressure and increased heart rate. In older people in poor health especially marijuana has set off heart attacks and indeed killed people but the cause on a death certificate isn't marijuana overdose it's death by natural causes/heart attack or whatever, it isn't good for your heart especially over a long period of time
Fifth: psychological issues, there have been fairly conclusive studies that marijuana use coincides with development of mental disorders later in life, also especially with high strength extracts in some places up to 50 percent of 72 hour psychiatric holds are patients admitted from incidents caused by people freaking out from doing to strong of concentrates, many of them exhibit long term symptoms from these episodes. My girlfriend actually is a nurse on a hold and it got pretty bad for a while and way worse then when spice was common. I used to smoke all the time and occasionally I'll have one but in no way is it a harmless substance. When it comes to chemical vices it isn't one of the worst but it's definitely not innocuous

Negroid puff puff toke

blacks kill you, kill others, and are socially accepted in the US. Even black families kill together.

Explain?

All false. Weed is highly addictive, has an entire criminal underworld it supports, actively generates money and is the primary source of income for terrorists and gangs. There are large amounts of death either directly from smoking weed (such as ODing or getting high and hitting a child while driving. 1/4th of all car accidents are related to one of the parties being high). Weed is illegal for a reason, it destroys any community it is in and you degenerate potheads need to be honest with yourselves.

Pretty much this, you wanna have a deep and engaging conversation go over to plebbit, they’ll eat this shit up and you guys can circle jerk over how you’re smarter than everyone else

>Weed
Literally every friend I have who smokes weed is a useless, unemployed social outcast.

>the implication is that cannabis does not provide health benefits is valid
This must be why doctors prescribe it as a medicine.

>Occasional use may have a small net cost, such as tar in the bronchial tubes
First, the amount of tar buildup involved in occasional or one-time use would be negligible and non-hazardous. Second, there are other methods of administration besides smoking.

>Do your part too get it legalized by not being insufferable or a burn out, thereby making a case for your position
I don't even really smoke weed that much anymore. In fact, I'm somewhat of a drinker. I am not partial to weed here.

There was a med journal published about 3 years back showing a correlation between weed usage by fathers and adhd in offspring
>inb4 correlation is not
>inb4 b/tards need not worry about kid because intercourse with a female is need

yeah this would make sense if Alcohol Prohibition didn't end 40 fucking years before Drug Prohibition did

Not that anything you said made sense, but you made a complete retard out of yourself when you mentioned ODing

I don't drink booze at all. That stuff's a killer.

Wtf who smokes one fucking time I'm not a stoner (I get heart palpitations)and I've smoke it dozens of time. Stfu with this one time usage

prohibition: 1920-1933
marijuana tax act of 1937,which effectively banned its use and sales: 1937
1937-1933=40 your rite faget

>alcohol has medical use
Not when consumed through your mouth.

>taxation
>prohibition
wut. It was still apart of several medicines until shortly before the War on Drugs

>that must be why doctors prescribe it as a medicine
Of course user, morphine, thalidomide, tiunal, dextroamphetamine, benicar, Fen-Phen, Yaz, and celebrex. Shit these drugs would never harm anyone, they dindu nuffin.

A small subset of the population may derive some medical benefits from cannabis, but in all honesty what medical benefits are derived from people who do not have seriousness physical or psychological illnesses?

>smoke inhalation of any form is bad
See my post here:
>There have been tens of studies now that show drastic changes in peoples brains especially adolescents who smoke habitually.
The brain is incredibly plastic and responds to environmental pressures. Of course abuse of a certain drug will cause structural change. Continual engagement in activities always causes structural change; this includes learning new tasks. Change in brain structure is not only a bad thing, but occurs throughout one's lifespan.

>It's addictive
Any substance or activity can be "addictive," so this is a non-point. First-time use of a drug cannot result in physiological dependence. Addiction is much more complicated than that.

>Issues developing from blood pressure and increased heart rate. In older people in poor health especially marijuana has set off heart attacks and indeed killed people but the cause on a death certificate isn't marijuana overdose it's death by natural causes/heart attack or whatever, it isn't good for your heart especially over a long period of time
First, this would only apply to people in poor health, if true. Second, I'm going to need a source for all these claims.

>there have been fairly conclusive studies that marijuana use coincides with development of mental disorders later in life, also especially with high strength extracts in some places up to 50 percent of 72 hour psychiatric holds are patients admitted from incidents caused by people freaking out from doing to strong of concentrates, many of them exhibit long term symptoms from these episodes
Psych student here. Observational studies do not have the power to determine causation. There's nothing especially remarkable about the fact that lots of people who develop mental problems also use particular drugs or alcohol. Even if cannabis does, in some cases, contribute to the development of such issues, this doesn't make it generally unsafe. Risk would be case-dependent.

the taxation put a collar on it, controlling it.
like opiates. they are still used in medicine today, but is illegal to sell unrestricted.