Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I need some advice. I am suffering from Premature Ejaculation or PE for short.
Not so long ago, my girlfriend told me that she wasn't satisfied in bed and not pleased enough and thought our methods of having sex wasn't good enough.
I am currently using a cream to delay my cummings... but for some reason i don't come at all and this is not good enough.

Any tips on what i should do? I don't really know anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/03JXTuFGYWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your problem is physiological rather than physical. Get therapy or a strap-on

Have you tried just getting off then going for round two a few minutes later?

Wait a few years. The problem will go away.

>Any tips on what i should do?
get another dick

here--pick one out

Good thinking!

She gives up after the first round

stuff some gerbils up your ass to hold off your orgasm

works for me, i'm a doctor

Stop using the cream fap then have sex and don't pussy out

Tell her to not be an insufferable cunt and go for round two.

> my girlfriend told me that she wasn't satisfied in bed and not pleased enough and thought our methods of having sex wasn't good enough.
youtu.be/03JXTuFGYWE

kegel exercises 3 times a day (squeeze muscles that stop your piss mid-stream). also practice edging (google it) and focus on your breathing rather than the amazing sensations of sex and tense your kegels when about to cum, when you're strong enough you'll be able to hold off ejaculation. get your gf to tease & edge you to make this fun and tell her it'll help you last longer over time.

Shoot heroin. It makes me last for hours.

Thanks user, will give that a shot
Cocain actually stops it completely

Here is a WIN-WIN for you.....
Have her give you a bj with a mouth half-full of wine
it numbs you a bit -honestly you can use it like a club after that

Rioja Gran Reserva is best for this imho

user here,
Thanks Sup Forums you are the best.

also when you think you're getting close, slow down, pull out, do what you need to do to stop, or to cover, say that you want to change position. and do a lot of foreplay, she should be begging for the d with her body language or verbally a couple of times before you slip your meat rocket into the international slit station, so use that time to try and get her warmed up. foreplay can be good or at least entertaining for you if you find stupid shit you want to try that might turn her on. suck an earlobe while you grope her shitty tits like crazy, flick nips with your tongue, run your teeth over her neck, or reach around and pull her butt cheeks apart gently but firmly and then squeeze them together for a but while you kiss her, so as to manipulate and arouse the pages of her sticky ham book.

WIN-WIN wine guy again...
don't forget to drinks some yourself
slurps great fro between her toes and makes her nipples burn in a fine...fine way!

You could use a traz rhino to fuck her, it goes over your cock and it vacuum seals so even if you go limp you can keep it on and keep fucking her. Downsides: can't feel as much. Which...I guess might be a good thing in your case?

I have the same problem.
Anti-depressants solved it for a while till I got used to them.
Now I've quit them, it's back to the same again.
Drinking lots of alcohol is the way I solve it, but I have looked at getting some kind of desensitising spray.

what cream are you using dubs? that sounds good