What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated girl by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me?

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my womanhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

why do you keep posting this over and over. fuck off.

a lot is wrong with your brain, and you know it

You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves.

See ya later, sunshine.

You're cute. Get off Sup Forums.

you look full of sad

OPEN BOB PLZ

I would be very scared if these were 77777 , not 4 sevens.
when was the last time you visited a psychiatrist?

If you're looking for attention to make yourself feel valued, you're in the wrong place. If you're literally dependent on others' positive dispositions towards you, and react dramatically, you may need to swallow the fact that you're a narcissist. /soc/ hasn't made you suicidal, it's helped you along your mental illness.

Go see a therapist if you want help.

>not posting tits
Gtfo.

It's copypasta user

time stamp or gtfo

quick give op attention

OP is adorable.
Why are you here with this enormous pile of degenerate human feces?

You're alright looking. The eyebrows are the worst thing

i r scard

plz halp me

This girl looks like my dead girlfriend. Just please stop posting everytime i see her she gives me goosebumps and i start crying please im begging you please stop

#1 thing wrong with your face is that I'm not looking down at it bobbing on my knob.

Post Discord, OP