Guys I go high right now... I got high before like maybe 20 times... But it felt nothing like this

Guys I go high right now... I got high before like maybe 20 times... But it felt nothing like this....

I hear birds... Holy fuck I'm scared af... I'm rocking back and fourth... Sound is amplified... Crickets chirping at the daytime?? Then everything is silent... And I'm also laughing uncomfortable alone like a retard

This never happened before and I know how it is to get high... Please help

just relax man.. you are fine

Those are the beginning signs of psychosis... You fucked up dude, you're never going to feel normal again. You have a schizophrenic mental disorder now and will feel that way forever. This happens sometimes with really powerful weed, sometimes laced with something. They put pcp in your weed dude. It's making holes in your brain.

Listen to nice music, eat food, maybe get someone to talk with. This is going be over when your sober again. I went through the same stuff.

haha u asshole

Sounds like cannabis psychosis. That can be permanent OP.

F

Just relax. Everything will be fine dont worry.

Bullshit. Weed can cause psychotic symtoms. But those do not stay after the thc left the receptors.
But you should think about quitting weed

That's the worst looking weed I've ever seen in my life

I wish... It's getting worse... I hear a laundry machine but I so t have a laundry machine??

Hahaha even if I'm feeling this way I can tell a stupid joke like that... Well or not... Holy shit say be u are right? No... Can't be

Take a nap, you'll be fine when you wake up

Just do something to distract yourself so that you are not focused on that fact that you are high as fuck. listen to some chill music or watch some fucking cartoons.

Smoke medical weed with high CBD

your just letting your mind run wild.. its no big deal your just thinking

You might call an emergencie hotline and tell them what you are going through

doesnt look like weed to me, or just very shitty weed mayby

You're just greening out (got too high) and now you're way overly paranoid. Underage b&, plus negative points for not just googling it you fucking dumbass

The top bag looks like spice. I bet some fag gave you spice.

This. Just smoke more weed it will chill you out. Alternatively, sleep or drink a couple beers to mellow everything down

Stop down voting you reddit cancer

That's not weed, it's spinash.

I was thinking this, but I can't tell if that's shake or a really fluffy bud

looks like really shit weed.

Just put on some music

u have to kys its the only way

haha u got me ther eggs dee

OP stopped responding. Must have overdosed on the dank kush

xyz is making me feel weird after taking it

>Just take more man, that should make you feel better

What kind of logic is that?

wtf is wrong with smoking moldent weed

>plus negative points

Hurr hurrr so funny. Off to reddit you go, fucking retard.

Shut the fuck up and watch fail vids on YouTube you whiney ass bitch.

the kind that'd be funny to see after he starts freaking out more and posting in the thread. Good job retard, you killed the joke

Don't be a dick. It's just weed. If it kills you, you'll be the first in human history. Just chill. Can't be that fucking bad if you can type coherently

Well atleast you've got a instense trip faggot; enjoy it

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bullshit

Gotta push through to the other side. It's all in your head. No one likes a quitter.

Don't worry opie,
weed is known to enhance your auditory senses, pop some God music on and jam out.
make yourself some food when you get hungry and ride the high. It's all mindset. You are a biological computer, and when you get high, relax and take it all in knowing you were fine before you smoked, you're fine now, and you'll be fine tomorrow. Any drug can bring out your demons, just stick to what you know. If you hear birds singing, see what song you can hear. Is it a big bird, a small one? Does it matter? Enjoy the beautiful moments.

t- dirty hippy user