How short is too short?

how short is too short?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Too_Short
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything under 180cm is too short for a man

Anything in metric is too short

4' 10" is the minimum height to be a human in my eyes, anything below is a devilish halfling

Those are quite high standards, as the average male is around 174 cm

5'11" and under is manlet-tier
6'0"-6'5" is average
6'6"+ is ideal

It says here that Too Short is actually 5 '7

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Too_Short

Then the average male is a manlet.

Not my fucking problem.

6'6" ideal? Nigga u got fuckin Marfans?

Not that guy but 6'6 here and I am seen as a fucking giant, at least here in england, where I have seen a total of 3 people taller than me in the past 6 months

The average male doesn't leave behind offspring either so it still makes sense

Were your parents tall? I am a manlet at 5'11". Wouldn't really want to be any taller tbh. Does your height cause any difficulties?

Father is 6'7 and mother is 5'8
I am 18 and late developer, have grown an extra cm in the past month
The height is very hard to get used to, everything around you is built for sub 6'6, doorways are just the right height to fuck your shit up. older building have low ceiling and I have to duck every time

3d world nigger spotted

women? under 5"5
men? under 6"

How is driving for you? I have a friend who is 6'10" and it is super fucking hard for him to find a car that is even remotely drivable.

under 5'5"? you are missing SO much talent.

Most cars that are affordable around me are just straight up no go, but there are some that can just fit my knees under the wheel, head is always touching the roof of the car though.

its ok to fuck them but its not ok to reproduce with them

5'10" fucking white male here. I feel short all the time. Women seem to be getting taller all the time.

Love the short stacks. Wish I could find a girl worth marrying who doesn't want chlidren in the 5'1" to 5'3" range. Current Filly is 5'7" and waaaay to tall for my liking.

I'm 4'11"

It's too short.

under 5'10 for men
/thread

That fucking sucks. If you are ever in an accident you are at serious risk for injury.

>men under 175cm
>women under 165cm

>male optimal height 185cm
>female optimal height 170cm

6'3" reporting in.

Good height. My grill is tall; 5'8. We's gonna have dem tall bebbehs.

Not the worst, due to the need to look down at people and to avoid head banging, you will tend to hunch too much, I have to constantly think to not do it.
With women, they fucking love my height, and I feel really drawn to very short but not dwarf bodies.
Currently with a Japanese 5'1 girl who is from canada, she is paying to see me with her best friend who also is into my looks and height.
For me, these pros really outweigh the cons, cause with my general social skills, it would be really hard to get anything.

There is no red line of too short, too tall, too ugly, too fat, etc... It's true that people with certain features will have an easier time fitting in and attracting mates because those features happen to be what is sought after in their culture. But there is no such thing as too short. What is holding back short people is self-loathing, the persistent lack of self-confidence causes them to behave in a manner that is too self-aware, and bizarre.

Here are the three things to master:
1. Love yourself exactly as you are
2. Love others exactly as they are
3. Let others know the real you
If you can do that, then you will realize that there is no such thing as too short.

Unless you're under 5 feet.

Smartest answer, thanks user

>ITT: self-rationalizations for being a self-loathing manlet

Wisdom. Thanks user. I'm 5"8 & full of self loathing.

>Unless you're under 5 feet.

Damnit.

Honestly, that sounds like it makes your life really tough. I am sorry, and can't really imagine what kind of hardship you have gone through because of that. I want to say explicitly to you that I do not pity you though, and I hope you figure out how to make a good life for yourself despite the adversity.

Everybody knows that anything under 6' 4" isn't a man. It barely qualifies as a living thing.

That was just a joke. I truly mean that there is no such thing as too short. I respect the hell out of anyone under 5 feet who manages to make it in this world, because I can't imagine how tough it must be at times. It was a stupid joke, and I apologize.

Anyone under 7 feet tall is sub human scum who should die or happily enslave themselves to the master height.

Average is 5'10" (178cm)

You mean under 6'

Anyone over 6 feet tall should just kys because you're going to be a burden on society in your old age. The worst thing you can possibly be.

I have no psychological issues with my height any longer. My wife became my alpha when we were in high school and she beat the ever-loving shit out of a guy who was coming after me. I had issues then, everyone called me her bitch and her girl and almost anything else you could imagine. I came to terms with being my girlfriend's girlfriend and then I became really happy with it. She'd beat a moose to death with a bear to protect me. I probably could have found a tiny woman or whatever, but Sophie is 6'2".

The issues I have are all mechanical, I can't reach ANYTHING. Every single job I do presents more challenges to me than it does the next guy. My wife calls my workshop "the land of the step stools". To me cars with adjustable pedals are the greatest invention since water.

4'11" is too short, nothing in the world is built to work for you.

An user with humility?
Pat yourself on the back bro, you're a rare breed

hearty chuckle

under 5'10 is manlet status
510 - 6 is normal
6 - 62 is tall
62-64 is very tall
64 + is creepy looking weirdo status

I've only ever stolen a guys girl once. I felt bad about it. But my point is, I'm 5"8 & he was 6"3. Height hasn't had any effect on me so far in life. Doesn't seem to make a damn bit of difference.

12 cm
.I know what you are asking about.

Lmao, that's way below average for a penis.
Average is about 15cm.

Mongol midget size!
A normal man is 190cm!
Im 192! Fuck you 170cm midgets

i'm 5 feet 7 inches tall.

am i too short?

Nah brah, haters be hating

The men must be giants meme is silly.
Personally I don't think they start looking ridiculous unless they are under 5'6 or so.
Girls can't be too short because shortstacks are god tier.

Not if you're 13

Anything under 6 is short as fuck!
In youre case there isnt even a question about that.

im 6 ft 7. its true, most be wtf at my height, still girls dig it.

you're a midget for me bruh.

15cm is pretty short. Don't see how you would fit the vital organs into that...

i'm 37 :D

you're so cool

anything shorter than 7" you should kill yourself

Anything lower then 10" is degenerate

Then fucking write your height bitch!
My work buddy was like a full 2 meters and a little over he wasnt that tall to me but he was skinny af.
Atleast i have some fucking muscle and width.

kek

lower? kinda like how a plane flies lower than 36k feet?

You’re a fucking midget

What the fuck are you slender man?
N1ce b8 m8 i r8 8/8 gr8

im 2.05. Im not skinny, only muscle width and a little bit of fat.

Thirdworlder here.

I'm 5'7" (28y/o), taller than 70% of men in my country, and taller than 98% of women too.

But I feel bad when I travel to USA, for example.

Thats good, as long as youre not a fucking flag pole its all good man.

Im 6’ 6” and I cant find a rope that supports my weight to kill myself with. My country bans guns... fuckin liberals.. Hopefully they legalize assisted suicide

Fking shorty! You will feel fucking shit in europe then!

nah, i get what u mean. friend of mine is 2meters tall, but he is a stick.

Why the fuck kys? Atleast youre height is good.
Got that going for you.

anything under six foot

I’m dead inside

I'm a guy, 1.88m
I don't date girls below 1.80m

My current gf is 1.83, which is fairly normal where I live, northern Netherlands. I'm actually fairly short compared to others, I know plenty of girls 1.92 and over.

middle earth isn't a third world. it's the second.

Yeah, anything above 5 feet 10 are the greatest and the strongest. They really should go into army and go to some war show people how powerfull they are

Tricksie hobbitses.

Thanks for the firstworldersplaining, hijueputa.

this is why the wall is being built!!!!!

Just like all women should be under 5'5. If you don't like it deal with it

I'm about 5'7 and there are a few Filipino's where I work that are taller than me.
38 y/o Canadian

Greetings my fellow (northern) Dutchman. I am also pretty short, 1,83. So just barely 6'0'' or 6',1''. luckily for me, most woman in my town are 180 and under.

But it was amazing how tall I was when I went to Mexico City for a month.

People just couldn't stop staring. It was weird getting stared at tho.

i'm filipino and honestly there are alot of tall filipinos. i'm 5 feet 7 and i'm the shortest out of all my filipino friends.

I’m 170cm (5’7”) and at 43 years old, I doubt I’ll grow any more. But I don’t really care because I’m fucking rich.

le obnic trollg xDDDDD

I get you fam. I've been to india once, jesus fuck we got stared at. I live in Groningen, so there's a decent mix between lanky dutch people and students from abroad who end up having to look up 97% of the time

Love Groningen. I live in a 6000 people town close to Drachten. And we're getting more and more immigrants, all looking up at us. Its funny, but also not funny at the same time.

Arent we all?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUGG

Soon you will all be short and brown.

Nah, I believe they will forever be a minority.
I think longterm we're going to be just fine.
This white genocide thing is overblown.

>be me
>American indian, fat and muscular at the same time (half white half indian)
>only 5'4
>used to get made fun of for being short in school
>married a 5'6 girl, met her in med school
>we had 2 kids, both of which are in their teens now
>one kid is already taller than me, the other will be soon
>making 300k per year and able to work from home on my PC because i'm basically everyone's boss
>wife is also bringing in 150k-200k per year from working as a life coach
>being short sucked in high school in college but after that it didn't matter

feels good man, don't let your height bring you down

Pee in lee.

yeah, there's a reason why the majority of my family immigrated from India to the US after it got its independence

I'm 6'2" and my fiance is 5'2". Her pussy is tight as fuck so I'm not really concerned about her height.

Fuck, I love short girls.

You're only a really man if you are 6' or taller

I'm pretty sure Pippin was the tallest halfling and he was only 4' 5"

OP, "too short" is a meme. I'm 5'11 and I've never had a girl who's had a problem with it. As long as you're confident in your own body then who gives a shit what other people think.

I'm pretty sure girls would take a 6 foot or below Sup Forumsro over a 6'3 Sup Forumstard any day of the week.

>live in philly
>barely anyone is 6'+ here

Yeah, nobody gives a fuck about height. The only people that actually care about how tall they are here are college kids and people that are so insecure about everything else so they make fun of shorter people.

Try harder lol