How do Sup Forums think killing feels like?

How do Sup Forums think killing feels like?

Like warm apple pie....

like a real life horse

Who cares? I mean aside from nut jobs & beta neckbeards oc

The answer is recoil, you *cks

Like bags of sand

I imagine it like an orgasm with the force of thousand suns - followed by the regret of a life sentence.

you've never killed anything before? like not even a bug?

I want to know if it makes hungry when you end someones life.

I has no feel at all, user.

Why would it feel like an orgasm?

I duno dawg... feels fucking good I guess.

The context of the killing is very important

Depends if you are beforehand? I highly doubt pulling a fucking trigger is gonna work you up a fucking appetite y'idiot. If anything the sight of face all over the floor will probs make you lose whatever appetite you had

fuckin kicks m8

Well, if you shoot someone from a great dsitance it's merely like a video game with recoil and a loud bang. But sneaking up behind someone and cutting his throad or stabbing his kidney while holding his mouth shut and feeling life drowning out of that meat ... first time ain't easy.

It's fulfilling.

Not as fulfilling as wiping my spunky cock end on your mother's face

I killed two people in a car accident. It wasn't my fault, but everyone afterwards treated me like it was. The families of the people in the other car sued my family, and even though they didn't win, it still put so much stress on my parents. We ended up moving to another state just to get away from everything and so I could go to school without getting death threats.

It's not fun.

I don't think you know what fun is.

The edge is real.

The whole thing has completely ruined my family. Sometimes I wish I had been the one who died.

Why wasn't it your fault?

How did the accident happen? I you really were not at fault, than they basically asked for it.

They made a left turn at an intersection when the light was red. I had a green light, but they turned in front of me.

So, it was an accident and their fault.
Keep calm user.

I want to know how it feels when you shoot somebody, in order to kill him.

I see why you feel shit, you are not a monster. I wish I could tell you any more. While you really were not at fault, you are at wrong end of the sucked dick.
What can I say? It was not your fault, but you know that too. Everyone knows that. Still you will suffer. You can try to rationalize the thing. Maybe they would have been the new hitlers or something. But really, they fucked it up.