What would you say is the suitable punishment for people who abuse animals

What would you say is the suitable punishment for people who abuse animals

A capital one.

Public torture. If you did this shit to a baby you'd get shit on way harder, and baby's are way less vulnerable and trusting than a cute doggo. Doggos never really want to hurt anyone, so why should they be hurt in return?

Eye for an eye

louisiana is full of faggots. the revenue from new orleans is the only reason why people think that its better than mississippi

i skip like a giddy girl right over the bridge to go punch one in their jaw

Find out what they did to the animal and do the same to them. If they behave like animals they get the eye for and eye treatment.

Animals don't have any rights.

>snowniggers

A fine, maybe something a bit thougher.

But it's an animal, don't get your nickers in a twist .

If you're in south korea, probably just a tip after the meal.

Not everyone is privileged enough to cry about non issues.

>Torture until they're on the verge of death
>let them heal for a bit
>reopen the wounds until they get infected
>let the infection spread and continue torturing
>let them die of sepsis

I think that is the fairest punishment.

If my pitbull ate my meth stash I'd be pissed too.

That's his Mongol blood speaking

FIND THEM. CAPTURE THEM. THEN RIP AND FUCKING TEAR!!!!!

your pic actually makes sense cause according to the story the reason why doomguy is so mad is cause demons killed his bunny

> Humans are not animals hurr durr

>What would you say is the suitable punishment for people who abuse animals

I think that people who abuse pavement apes should get a medal

>tie arms behind telephone pole
>blindfold
>last cigarette
>firing squad purges filth for glory of the state

Shoot them. No torture, just shoot them.

Then display their bodies somewhere public, probably suspended from overpasses that cross busy roads, and leave them there to rot.

Rip each hair from his body and use it to stuff a pillow for the animal.

They should have

We squeeze them all into a factory farm to fatten them up, then send them to the slaughterhouse to be turned into meatloaf for starving niggers.

Doge abuse always makes me mad user...

Specific facial branding

Someone tough enough to kick the shit out of an animal should be enough of a badass to introduce themselves through that, right?

It's just an animal you edgelords. And I bet you wouldn't think to punish a murderer the same way

Most people who abuse animals are sub-human anyway, I.e chinks, coons etc.

Firing squad is too quick save that for formal executions.
Animal abuse completely warrants torture

dogcucks piss me off, might as well kill people for butchering cattle, there is no difference.

Not being able to own an animal again, fine, prison time is severe.

That's because you live in a shit country like Mexico. I was disgusted how you subhumans treated dogs when I went their on vacation. You people sicken me. You run them over and leave them in the streets. Little kids throw rocks at their dead bodies.

Fucking hypocrites all of you. If you consume animal products like pork or beef, you are implicit in the abuse of animals today. You people are sentimental retards when it comes to dogs. Yes dogs are great but what about pigs? Cows? Sheep?

I'm not vegan. I eat meat, but at least I'm not a morally contradictory bitch about it.

If this is true fuck you Mexico. No mercy

>there is no difference
t.mexican intellectual

i guess it's normal when you're looking at your family hanging from an overpass

>Dogs are companions, much smarter than cows (one of the dumbest mammals)
>Dogs aren't used for food, when abused they're simply tortured for some subhuman's entertainment
>Muh Asian countries, there they're a novelty food and only eaten because of the chink voodoo system
>Cows are slaughtered very quickly, and if you buy them from a local source you can be assured they've lived fine lives

Also build wall

Do to them what ever they did to the animal

nice ad hoc, cuck.
explain how killing a dog is any different from killing cattle without using
>waaah my feeleengs

Dogs are kept and treated like family members in western culture. That's the only difference. It's just culture.

because the cattle was actually cared for and is being humanly killed after a life lived to feed people

you kill a dog because you're a piece of shit scumbag beaner

Animals are inferior to humans and have no rights. A penalty fee is more than enough.

>b-b-but muh feels
Stop taking Wall Disney movies seriously and stop humanizing animals.

>If you consume animal products like pork or beef, you are implicit in the abuse of animals today
Cool.

And what makes you think I don't want that to stop too?

>HURR YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE DESPITE ME KNOWING EXACTLY ONE OF YOUR POSITIONS

Dogs and cats and a few other animals have more intrinsic value based on the bonds we share. If cows/chickens/pigs were common house pets we would view eating them a lot differently.
Pigs have been seen as pets now so it'll be interesting to see if that debate emerges.

You ever eat a cheeseburger nigga??

you're retarded

a dog isn't the same as a fish or a cow

they have feelings and develop a loyal bond to their owner greater than that of a human family member. You probably wouldn't understand this know because autists can't develop feelings.

Put them in a pool that is full of horny dolphins, then remove the ladder like in "The Sims."

I agree. Americans seems like pussy whipped beta boys in this thread talking about "tortures" and "execution" for "crimes" that don't hurt anyone.

death, no need to make it complicated

What piss me more about this is that most of muhanimalrights faggots live in cities, far away from animals. And don't understand shit of how nature works.

Maybe they believe that animals can talk and think IRL like they do in TV.

>Hurting animals is a felony
>Eating animals is a given
?

>people of spanish decent
>human

There's a difference between the food chain and animal cruelty you stupid Spanish fuck.

>And don't understand shit of how nature works.
>nature
>hanging dogs for fun and sticking pipes in their mouths

yea whatever tough guy

expected from 3rd world shithole desu

Eye for an eye.

Anyone who tortures animals is a total degenerate faggot. Fucking subhuman tier. So technically, everyone in China is a subhuman.

> that don't hurt anyone

Except the fucking innocent animal, Ahmed. I hope someone drags you behind a car. I'd laugh my fucking ass off then shoot you after the car stopped.

>It's just an animal you edgelords.
>It's just an animal
>edgelords
Oh the ironing.
Fuck off, gypsy.

This is exactly why we need a fucking wall. We don't need filthy, subhuman beaners that think it's okay to butcher based dogs.

The wall just got 10ft higher.

A dog only is close to you cause you feed it. Stop doing that and he goes away.

Any animal can produce a bond (well there is a threshold as crickets can't ) smarter animals just get better at maintaining and using the relationship.

How sick in the head do you have to be to torture a dog? Seriously genocide all people that do this.

Fire.

This guy has a good idea.
Dogs were not raised as livestock subhuman.

This is why your country will never escape poverty. The fact that you lack the necessary humanity to understand why this behavior is wrong is exactly why your people will never be able to form an effective society
>it's also why I don't want you in my country

>Doggos never really want to hurt anyone

Death. Hurting a dog is worse than a human, because the dog's very nature is to trust you and you betray that. Nothing more evil. If you can do that do an animal bred for generations to serve you, imagine what you could do to a person. Also, most animal abusers are niggers or spics so that's a bonus.

>hanging dogs for fun
Funny because that happened in my town.

Calm down edgelords, I don't agree with unnecessary animal cruelty, but fuck, people here are overreacting. They are asking for punishments that you won't get even if it was a human.

The dude who did this should be fined and put on watch because he's a potencial psycho. Nothing more.

Forget the dolphins. Just drop them in a pool of deep water. Can you imagine a worse death than swimming around unable to rest until eventually your body just gives up, and then you still get to experience the horror that is drowning to death

A question for all you edge lords, what is your stance on abortion, if dogs are so precious?

Fine and 250 hours of service at a local shelter for first offense.

Second offense, felony charges and 60 days in prison. Higher fine and you put on the same list child abuser's go on, but can petition for clearance pending 300 hours of counseling, 500 hours of community service and 2 years has passed.

Third offense, five years in prison, felony record for life. Your name is added to a public record with a brief description on your crime that comes up whenever you get a background, credit check, arrest, or traffic stop. Barred from caring for animals or having them in your home for life. Failure to adhere to these orders results in 5 year prison sentence.

A fat person can just float.

>Killing good hunting dogs.
>Can't take care of a dog for a while season.

Why are the Spanish such sub humans.

>They are asking for punishments that you won't get even if it was a human
The thing is that crimes perpetrated against humans can be mitigated somewhat. If Mr X is fucking your wife and you shoot Mr X, that's understandable, even if it cannot be condoned. Murder, the most severe crime, has motivations that can be empathised with, and a murderer can be understood. Most murderers are normal people who have killed somebody, not psychos. I'm not saying that murder is okay, just that it tends not to occur in a vacuum.

Animal cruelty is never mitigable.

The kinds of murders that occur in the same way that animal cruelty occurs warrant the same sentence - death - but a high-strung accountant shooting somebody in a fit of passion deserves more mercy than a person who flays a dog alive.

Even if it is just a dog.

Not forver. And the more they fight it the longer the suffering is. Hell even if you can float with no energy how do you sleep? What about food? If nobody feeds you then you eventually starve. Death is inevitable and no matter what it would be miserable

If it's just neglect then do what we currently do, make it so they can't get more pets
If it's outright torture then severe that punishment up famalam

>explaining human compassion to a subhuman
Why bother straya?

Why are Westerners the only posters who possess empathy?

Public hanging.

>blames the dog for being bred to fight

those dogs would be dead for sure

Because westerners are white

That shit breaks my heart. That dog did nothing to anyone and just wanted to be loved. I just dont understand why anyone would do this shit. If you cant take care of the animal just release it outside away from your home. No need to abuse it. Fuck shit goddamnit.

this

i agree, people who abuse dogs, cats, pigs, cows, etc... should be severely punished

Empathy is killing a man in a brutal way because he harmed a dog.

You do realise by doing that you don't fix the dog , it has no concept of revenge so you are not avenging it, and it won't prevent anything.

Or just Fucking shoot it, jesus. There is absolutely no justification for torture like that. If it was a person then the perpetrator would have been charged with a hate crime

Life imprisonment, mostly because animal abusers are niggers and I don't want them on the streets.

Also pitbulls should be put down, not saved.

death

Veganism is a mental illness. Seek help or off yourself

You can kill an animal because he's a cunt or he's menacing your crops/animals.

>The kinds of murders that occur in the same way that animal cruelty occurs warrant the same sentence - death - but a high-strung accountant shooting somebody in a fit of passion deserves more mercy than a person who flays a dog alive.
>Even if it is just a dog.

But that's the point. It's just a dog. Killing a dog is not the same as killing a human. You need to be way more fucked up to kill someone of your own kind.

And they get death sentences because they are a danger for other humans, a dog killer is not a danger of the same magnitude.

Pitbuls are the niggers of the dog world, however I have seen that they can be incredibly loving and loyal animals. They are extremely territorial is the only problem

>inb4 it was a bad dog and not owner

Whatever they did to abuse the animal, that should be done to them. If this were a real rule, I wouldn't want to be someone living in China.

#yulindogfestival

This
>Also, most animal abusers are niggers or spics
Muslims and chinks
Romanians are getting there too. Just look at their laws and what they do to stray dogs

New Orleans has a rich cultural history, one of the top 5 easily in the US. Though it's not as great today, it still shines through, unlike other older cities like San Fran which sold themselves out completely.

You can tell a lot about a country based on how they treat their dog population

Those poor dogs have killed people. So unless you are telling me a dog is worth more than a human go fuck yourself.

I know people who works with hunting dogs. They do this for a simple reason, money. Killing is the cheapest and fastest way to get rid of useless dogs.

I wish I didn't see that.

As someone who had a pastrami sandwich for dinner tonight, it's pretty hypocritical of me to suggest that whoever did that be thrown in prison at best and tortured at worst, but that's how I feel

Fuck Michael Vick btw

Because Westerners are more evolved than the rest
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

>Romanians
>people