Long term THC effects in your brain are devastating...

Long term THC effects in your brain are devastating. ok guys after reading several studies from reputable institutions i'm not smoking weed again in my life.

nice one

What do they say?

Not OP but I'm guessing chronic pot smoking fucking up memory consolidation. Endocannabinoid receptors are localized at the hippocampus.

There's also strong correlation between THC and schizophrenia, but there's still a chicken or egg debate going. Strongest evidence to it's link was a man who submitted to an extremely high dosage via IV. Basically turned into a paranoid schizophrenic during his high.

Grats, you have moved up one tier from being a total degenerate.

Potheads are extremely irritating anyway..

Ok. So now what are these sites, where are the links, and how easily trainable are you?

supposedly it's bad for < 18

all weed does is make me paranoid, it's not even pleasant

Yeah, my borther was a huge pothead in his teens and now he's an equally huge schizo. Don't touch that shit /b stick with alcohol

It’s only harmful if you buy poor quality stuff laced with other shit. Buy good quality stuff and it’s harmless.

I'm from a small town in B.C,
Every single person I know smoked weed since about grade 8 and still smokes weed with no problems. Some of my friends are lawyers and doctors and shit. So this is bullshit

Living is bad for your health.

>reputable institutions
such as.....

Stop weed, keep it by sigarettes and alcohol.

Make the system money be a slave

All you guys are a bunch of fags fuck off you pansies. I've smoked everyday for the past 5 years. Also research doesn't harm memory it actually prevents dementia look it up fags.

>poor quality stuff laced with other shit.
>buying this meme.

>be drug dealer
>take cheap drug
>mix with expensive drug
>sell for cheap drug price
>profit?

source?

I am smoking pot every weekend and sometimes during the week and I'm finishing my industrial engineering bachelor.

It's not bad anymore when the hardwiring process of the brain is finished

Long term aging effects in your brain are devastating. ok guys after reading several studies from reputable institutions i'm not getting older again in my life.

checked.
but the idea behind it is to give pot an addictive quality. THC is not addictive on its own (or arguably, barely addictive). lace it with something that is, however, and you can cause someone to develop a dependence.
one that is only quenched when they buy from /your/ stock.

Long term dick sucking effects in your brain are devastating. ok guys after reading several studies from reputable institutions i'm not smoking pink cigars again in my life.

>IV'ing pure THC

Yeah, nobody actually does that. It's just a testament to how much weed you would have to smoke to see any major negative effects.

Long term brain effects in your brain are devastating. ok guys after reading several studies from reputable institutions i'm not braining brains again in my life.

Started smoking weed at 12
started chronically smoking at 14, and by chronically I mean id get high from 8am till midnight.
My short-term memory suffered a lot
Id put down the house keys when id get home and 5 mins later id be looking for my keys.

the worst case was when I was downstairs watching TV and went upstairs to the kitchen for food. I got up there and suddenly forgot why I was there and just went back downstairs again.

its like having drug induced Alzheimer
it fucking sucks. I can't remember what I wore 2 weeks ago or what I ate. small details get forgotten. I also forget what I watch. I watched the entire season 6 of GoT only to rewatch it a year later and find out I had completely forgotten ever seeing it.

Long term your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply to this post effects in your brain are devastating. ok guys after reading several studies from reputable institutions i'm not replying to this post ever again in my life.

how old art thou?

Long term long terms effects in your brain are devastating. ok guys after reading several studies from reputable institutions i'm not longing terms again in my life.

Long term ive run out of ideas effects in your brain are devastating. ok guys after reading several studies from reputable institutions i'm not posting shit like this again in my life.

In a town near mine somebody sold weed laced with heroine to a bunch of high schoolers and got them addicted, so he can charge as much as he wants and they’ll always come back

causes extreme anxienty and paranoia for lots of people.

plenty of patients do it.
it's a pain in the ass to extract, but it does happen.

im 30, it has nothing to do with age.
I stopped smoking weed for about 4-5 years at some point and my memory was back to normal.

Im 19 and been smoking weed for the last 6 months or so. not much, sometimes on the weekends maybe. Is it okay to lets say smoke 2 joints per week? will it have a side effect on my memory or so?

So injecting one whole weed into my veins is bad

lol one of the main functions of the canabinoid receptors is to process traumatic events in your life.
those events are proven to have a profound effect on your memory, stimulating the same receptors which emulate such response to trauma is very likely the cause of weeds anxiety/memory issues that are reported.

Then they are addicted to his heroine lace with weed.

If anyone here smokes, go easy on that shit. I used to smoke six grams a day for, like, four months. Now I misspell words, forget them frequently and from time to time it gets hard to form a coherent sentence. Plus I didn't do jack shit for those four months except eat snack food, play video games and watch movies.

No, im sure no one smokes here user. Thanks though

no shit, sherlock

what age were you?

probably not. its not enough

I smoke more than once a day, every day or almost.
Haven't had a long break in years

it's good to take a break every once in a while

>Patients

I would wager it's only a handful of people in the entire world, and like you said, they're patients.

The only way anybody that isn't literally a retard is being injected with THC is by a trained professional.

schizo is better than methhead

Alright big alcohol, give it a rest.

Fucking amazing, friend. I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! I'm high as FUCK! You are a faggot! An actual homosexual! WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy cow... WEED out!

keklez

Long term nigger effects in your brain are devastating. ok guys after reading several studies from reputable institutions i'm not getting niggerer again in my life.

this didn't happen because of weed, this happened because you're lazy and your brain was trained to be dull and stupid.
do memory training and other brain teasers excersize your brain as an anti stupid medication..

it can be good under the right setting

lmao thats like university for hippos n shit?

I have been smoking every day pretty much since 2010. Yes it gives me anxiety and paranoia (though I had plenty of anxiety before I ever smoked), but my memory is fucking excellent.

That's bullshit, im pretty sure THC is supposed to work alongside other cannabinoids like CBD not just on it's own. No wonder they feel like shit.

You made me fall off my couch

My brother was an equally huge pothead in his teens and is also now a huge schizo. I also was a huge pothead in my teens and still am at 25. Fingers crossed I'm not fucked too.

>your brain was trained
Fucking trained and brained. The fucking trained rain in Spain mother fucker. Fucking brain drain trained down the main vein.... You faggot.

Yes

it has a variety of effects, some mild, some extreme. some discomforting, others eurphoric, it's really strange to be honest.

i smoke a lot every day and my memory is perfectly fine never has changed yall some pussy ass niggas who cant even handle weed lol

this