Pokemon box

Pokemon box
requests welcome.

requesting ur fave pokemon
or the last pokemon you caught
or a pokemon of the last pokemon league champion you beat

Primarina was my starter in Moon, which was the first main-series pokemon game I'd beaten since Diamond.

Good times.

Epic

requesting male charmander

Nice balls.
I haven't played since Platinum. Oops.

It happens. As much as I like the world of pokemon and the design, the games themselves are pretty much a slog of an RPG.

i have fond memories of the mystery dungeon series.

frosslass maybe

I think at this point you've seen all I've got.

Happens. I'm replaying some games now, as I mentioned before. It's interesting.
I'm playing PMD Red Rescue Team again and I'm appreciating it a lot more now that I've played some roguelikes. Fun, fun game.
When I first played it as a kid, I never did anything after reaching the credits: oops, the aftergame is longer than the game.

can you post the full comic?

I'm down for spooky cold fleshlight waifu.

who wouldn't be?

They're damn good. Can't wait for the next one, even if I have to get a Switch to play it.

Someone who gets the heebie jeebies from not having two arms and two legs, I guess.

I want to play some of the non-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games sometime. Like the one with the ninja.

can we get some more empoleon, please?

yeah touche

Pokemon Conquest, or something?

That one looked odd.

The pokemon ranger games are also a fucking trip. Madly scribbling on the DS touchscreen to get your beyblade spinning around the pokemon to recruit it for help.

Sure!

I meant it the other way around: not pokemon games that aren't PMD, but mystery dungeon games that aren't PMD.
>The pokemon ranger games are also a fucking trip. Madly scribbling on the DS touchscreen to get your beyblade spinning around the pokemon to recruit it for help.
But this, some day, too.

Rip Grape-kun

some of this?

Ah, gotcha. I play a fair amount of roguelikes but none in the Mystery Dungeon style.

I hear they're solid, though.

F

He was the best of us.

Sure thing.

If you've ever played the original Rogue, or Rogue Clone III or Rogue Clone IV, those are the games PMD feels most similar to.
Pretty simple, but PMD does add a little, and being simple doesn't make it less fun.
I'm a huge pleb, I don't play Angband or Nethack.

God, I tried Nethack once but I'm not a fan of games you have to suffer through to learn how to not be a basic bitch.

I tend to prefer games with roguelike elements over the pure roguelikes; Risk of Rain, Rogue Legacy, Ziggurat, etc.

I keep meaning to play Tales of Maj'Eyal but an hour into my first run I got sidetracked by other games and haven't touched it in a month.

>Risk of Rain
Ah yes, I heard of this and want to try it some day. But as for roguelikelikes, I like a strategy game called FTL.
Do try Rogue Clone, its simplicity might be enjoyable for you. Very easy to learn.
>I'm not a fan of games you have to suffer through to learn how to not be a basic bitch
Pretty much the same though. I don't mind reading instruction manuals, even long ones, but Nethack is known for being incredibly, purposely obtuse.

post male Zoroark pls
poke on human preffered

i remember playing FTL, but i took me about a year until i could beat it.

God, I hated FTL. Just didn't feel good to play. I know it's very robust and once you get a feel for what to prioritize it's better but playing the game itself wasn't fun for me.

Risk of Rain is more of a basic platform shooter so I enjoyed the core gameplay loop. I also really enjoy shoot and loot games like borderlands so the item drop system scratched that itch nicely.

Sure thing. Don't have any with humans, sadly.

>Zoroark

Ahhh shit. I'm happy it didn't take me so long. The type B, the orange one with tons of lasers, of the first ship, is really good for beating the game.
>the game itself wasn't fun for me
I see.
>basic platform shooter
I liked Cave Story, so this sounds even better!

To be fair, Cave story was a masterpiece in many ways.

Risk of rain is more of a particle clusterfuck. Also, it's programmed like complete ass, so it's VERY easy to slow the game to a crawl if you get too many of certain items due to the number of particles on screen.

The main gimmick is that the enemies get harder the longer your run has gone, capping at 45 minutes. But you can cycle between stages as much as you want so it's trivial to get a critical mass of items and become a juggernaut of death.

However, being a juggernaut of death is extremely fun.

A Zorua is fine too~
This has gotta be one of my fav Zoroark pics, otp imo

>To be fair, Cave story was a masterpiece in many ways.
It's fun. Still need to beat the final boss, of the hardest route. Hell sucks.
>so it's VERY easy to slow the game to a crawl if you get too many of certain items due to the number of particles on screen
Darn.
Sounds decent, though!

I beat the game once on whatever route I happened to land on, read a couple story branch guides, and decided that while mimagas were cute and Sue is best girl I wasn't going to try and beat all the routes myself.

can we post some goodra?

Male or female?

both

Technically, all routes are the same except for one route ends very early, one goes longer, and one goes even longer. But the parts they share are mostly the same.
But I see.

both

lewd

I'm a completionist in a lot of ways but I rarely have the patience for routes. Games like Telltales or other VNs don't really appeal to me for similar reasons.

I see. I'm the opposite. I find being completionist to be easiest in games with a couple routes rather than games with no routes but a trillion items. The one exception I had was the fun, fun game Kirby's Adventure.

Kirby games are always solid. I've beaten Nightmare in Dreamland a dozen times or more.

For me the best games to 100% are metroidvanias just because there's a lot to explore and fun bonus objectives but it can be done in one playthrough.

That said I still need to replay Hollow Knight now that the DLC is out.