All historical events over the past 300 years have been false staged realities using actors from the same 12 illuminati...

all historical events over the past 300 years have been false staged realities using actors from the same 12 illuminati bloodline families.

-Donald Trump is the actor Ron Masak
-Adolf Hitler was Walt Disney and Kermit Roosevelt
-Jimmy Hendrix is Morgan Freeman
-JFK was Jimmy Carter
-Abraham Lincoln and Jefferson Davis were brothers
-Ulysses Grant and Robert E Lee were brothers
-Casper Van Dien is Paul Ryan
-Alex Jones is Prince Gustav
-Jonathan Pryce is Pope Francis
-Anderson Cooper is Julian Assange
-John Lennon is Steve Jobs
-Mark Zuckerberg is a crisis actor called Jacob Greenberg

If you subscribe to any political ideology then you are playing right into the hands of the Illuminati since they are the ones that creates all political divides in order to divide and rule. Turn off your TV and stop subscribing to the false illuminati reality.

Yea everything is staged

BUMP

seems legit

it is, Sup Forumsrother, it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saddam Hussein is the vocalist/bassist Tom Araya from Slayer

Everything makes sense now. Will ferrell is the drummer of the RHCP! Wait what?

"I suffer from schizophrenic delusions and am unsure of the difference between reality and fiction" - OP.

Get help.

seriously. get some medical help. you are utterly fucked up in the head if you believe this

These are hilarious! what is this shit? and why?

from that wellaware1.com site LMAO

these guys don't even look that similar. So what, Harry Truman is supposed to have been some German general? They don't even look the same.

How can someone frame two ears that dont look alike and claim they do?

It's all Illuminati staged events using actors. Hitler was Kermit Roosevelt and Walt Disney and who knows who else

Walt disney wasn't an actor tho

kek

it's true!

All politicians and celebrities are actors playing a role.

Now everything makes sense!

That was my first reaction too

Bump

BUMP

they all have MK-ULTRA alter personalities/actors

you are the only real person posting on Sup Forums. All other posters are Illuminati shills. Most of the world's population does not exist. Giraffes are fictitious. The color red is a myth.

Alex jones is Bill hicks

i am the only real one left!!!!!!!!! everyone else is a robot!!!! this whole world is an illusion simply to fool me!!!!!!!

yes i know

OH GOD, YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Face blindness is a common cognitive disorder present in people with autism.

the paid shills are really out in force the past 3 days. You guys are all using the same script. Why not come up with a new line, shillberg?

OH JESUS GOD NO!!!!! THIS IS ONE HUGE PSYOP AGAINST ME!!!!

ESCHATRON!! HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT WORD????????? HOW??????????

KING KONG AINT GOT SHIT ON ME!!!!!

That is a lazy fucking .gif.
>I want it to move, but I can't be fucked shifting the colors up for a few frames. Ehhhh, I'll just hit it with a blur filter.

lol