SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

Who cares GGG won my argie friend.

>decision

I unironically love Kazakhstan.

The meeting that saved Kazakhstan.

>decision

hmmmmm

Why are you guys so shit?
Uzbekistan is spicland compared to Kazakhstan in terms of development and they have the best team in CA.
Don't you have sponsored youth sectors and promotions or something?

Why does Kazakhstan compete in UEFA when they would do so much better in the AFC?
The same goes for any UEFA country mostly in Asia, aside from Israel

Kazhak thread?

you cuckboi westerners are too pure to understand that pouring gubmint money into dem programs is just a way launder taxpayer money to your private sector friends

You're now aware Cyprus have had a team in the Champions League QFs more recently than Arsene Wenger

>Hungary
>Shitposting this hard
I am disappoint

It's like Russia, but less shit and the Kazakhs haven't turned into arab mixed roaches like the Turks

stronk

he's 24 there

JUST

Cypruss aren't some San Marino tier minnow you complete and utter pleb. They're at exactlly the same level as Kazakhstan

Literally high test. His DHT levels were through the roof there, which leads to balding

I'd say Cyprus are better. Apoel does so much better than Astana in European competitions

Cyprus is just smaller Greece in terms of football.
They came pretty far in the EL desu

I went to the weightlifting events last year at the olympics. Was amazed when I got home, searched the lifters and found they were mostly early 20s, they all looked mid 30s. You don't even need drug testing, just by looking at their faces you know they roid.