Alright listen here all Sup Forums drug users

Alright listen here all Sup Forums drug users
I got 5 E pills from a friend and want to fuck around with them to try to find a new way to consume them since I've done plenty already and it's getting a bit boring.
I saw someone dip their cigarettes in PCP and then dry it and smoke it and get high and I know that XTC pills are highly soluble in water and alcohol.
Would it work if I crushed 1-2 pills and put it in ~10 ml of vodka or water, then dip a cigarette in it and smoke it? Or would the heat completely destroy the drug like heat destroys LSD?
And like I said you don't have to tell me to just down the pill, I have plenty and I just want to find a new way to consume it, like a party trick

you realize you're a drug addict, right?

Why not just take the fucking drugs and take shots of vodka if you want to get fucked up so bad, pussy.

Me and my mates used to crush them up and snort them.
Fuck knows why.
Works, but the drip is fucking hellish... way worse than coke or ket drip.

I don't consider myself as one lol I only do weed and pills really

Does it burn in your nose tho?

Shove 'em all up your ass and do the world a favor

>drug comes in pills
> lol swallowing is gay
>snorts
What the fuck user
Snorting pure M, okay but pills?
Thats just as retarded as putting em in ya bum

Manhattan powder puff with crushed pill.

Does pinocchio have wooden balls? just don’t be a pussy.

Put em on the “shelf” right by your colon, you’ll come up harder and faster than ever.

Yes.
I wouldn't really advise it to be honest.

As I said, fuck knows why.
I know it's retarded, we still did it anyway.

because he wants to lace a girls drink is why. his intentions are quite clear.

I'm not a pussy what are you even talking about. I'm basically just asking if heat destroys the drug or not

Fucking idiot pill head scum cunts ruining the name of Rolls Royce. Here's to hoping you either get hit by one or sucked through one.

>inb4 "thats not a Rolls Royce"

Did you even fully read my thread? I already know that the drug is soluble in alcohol and water, but fuck lacing someones drink, that's retarded as fuck. I asked if dipping a cigarette in it and smoke it would have any effect or will the heat destroy the drug

You’ve got the reply chain confused

Oh my bad, he wants to lace a cigarette to get a girl high and then fuck her. I like how he's mad that foiled his intentions.

Probably going to ruin it, disclaimer: not a chemist or biologist.
But it’s not exactly an expensive experiment...

Woops, didn't realize

Ket snorting isnt that bad anyways. i think better not snort mdma, md crystals will fuck with your capilars badly.

Aye real k is over all a beaut experience. Shame there’s fuck all about.

Yeah, probably just going to try it, everyone here is just trolling anyway

the obvious answer is shoot them up

>all those fillers collapsedveins.jpg
>get pure mdma and bang that

>want to fuck around with them
Rectal and vaginal works as well, see webmshare.com/play/OybWn

i'm 3rd year chemical engineering student.

it'll destroy the mdma. mdma is even less heat stable than methamphetamine, and people don't dip cigarettes in methamphetamine.

understand here that you will get some of the drug in your system by smoking it, but you'll also consume a lot of pyrolysis products which are largely unpredictable.

probably not good for your health. definitely not very effective.

I've seen someone smoke it. Powder it and throw it onow buds. If you fight that horrible taste it'll be worth it.

PCP and meth isn't the same thing

didn't claim that. mdma and methamphetamine however are pretty similar structurally.

There was a time i got liquid k straight from a doc, baked it on plate to vapour liquid out to get pure K. First few times K was a fucking beautiful experience. Whirling faces, robotic/techincal sound of music, and general unreality. After some 20-25 times of using got bored of it, i think wont do k anymore - got out of it everything i needed. Mybe just for super small portions to boost mood for upcoming days.

Yeah but people do dip cigs in PCP

Take a tolerance break and try again in 2-3 months. Will be worth it

correct. PCP is a very stable molecule so you can get away with doing that. it's not the best way to consume PCP, but the drug is pretty cheap so it's good enough. it's much better to snort it or inject it.

that's because pcp is a lot more heat resistant

i need more of this

Yeah, it builds up tolerance in a fast pace. I has been over a year and a half i havent had k. maybe need to repeat it once more to get a those ffirst time exp. back. I think k is a drug which you should take few times a year, than it would be awesome.

plug them.

Moar, babywhore.

Would you do a line of molly off my dick, you perfect slut?

Other material here #F!0VsVTRpY!r-9Q1qVviwfTQJCh0iFXUw

Sorry, private property

Oh, comone, you can do better than that.

cmon'. What that cuck doesn't know will still get you high and won't hurt him ;^)

a lot of the diss/psych class of drugs have a "losing the magic" type effect. the simplest way to explain this is that you learn what it's like and it's no longer unique. you effectively only get so many experiences in your life time before "the magic" is gone.

this isn't some sort of mystical bullshit but rather you learn what the drug is like. in the same way that smoking weed the first few times is usually way different from all the later times. you just learn what it's like.

wtf? Why are you here?
GET OUT

We can MEL that right?

Well I had done, but then I got a bite... Now I'm back. Also go fuck yourself.

28 days 6 hours 42 minutes 12 seconds

You are right, i think mdma is a shit for first and second time, all upcoming usages are just a mere reflection of greatness you have once experienced. Sad but true, goys.

Think missing fan blades might be a CDL item but yeah, she'll do a trip.

Moar, here. Now!

dubs are right

Go hard bro, shoot that shit up

Great. I'll call MOCC, you get Rolls Royce to send down a Tech to babysit the A&P's changing the engine when we get it to the RON base.

Put it in your ass is the best
Unless your so insecure about your hetrosexuality that you can't touch your own ass hole

Dude... I said it would do a trip. Get the techs to hose the pill head FOD out of the intake and turn it. I'll write it up as a performance ADD.

You’re better off with mdma crystals if your trying to melt them. Too much extra shot in X pills

Get some real drugs and stop being a faggot

Pic related

nice sugar there mate

fucking love drugslab, nellie is fit af

She did some dutch art films when she was younger, nudity included. Full name is Nellie Benner.
I only really watch the episodes where she's getting high.

damn i didn't know that, any links?