What does a vagina smell like?

What does a vagina smell like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-Q2djOnNSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

regret

fucker now I want taco bell

like a bag of sand

Did your fingers into your sweaty nutsack and smell them.

like an old sponge

Depends

Spaghetti and pesto

kindergarten.

>What does a vagina smell like?

unachievable that's what it smells like to you, fucking lonely virgin

Kind of an odd smell. Can't totally place my finger on it. A little fishy but not very, maybe a little metallic. It's pretty strange and hard to describe. Not a good smell though.

I love the smell of pussy in the morning, smells like victory.

>Not a good smell
Stick to mangina faggot. Unless of course it stinks cuz you eat hooker poon.
Pussy smells a little like a mix between a fresh baked pretzel, the sea, and whatever body spray she uses. Not a lot, but a hint of those.

>Not a good smell though.
Maybe you should stick with cock.

Taco bell smells better. Pussy smells like raw beef and feet. But if she bathes like that bitch is supposed to then it smells like whatever fragrance they soak that puss in

I've fucked a lot of girls. Never cared for the smell of pussy. I still et out etc but I'm just saying it doesn't smell or taste that fucking good. Cry more virgin. That's a pretty vague description too that's a little hard to place on the exact smell.

I'm good. It still feels good to fuck.

I can say pussy smells a little odd all I want. Stop me newfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-Q2djOnNSE

Salty chicken and minerals.

>I've fucked a lot of girls.
Don't care. Nobody does. But it seems you want to make it clear you have as if you're afraid people will think you a beta.
> I still et out
Being that close to the puss and not being able to discern a scent for yourself.
>Pretty vague description
Nigger I said exactly what the smell was. Nothing vague about it. I get that girls have different scents based on their vaginal flora, but come on; a fresh baked pretzel, the sea and body mist. How is that vague?
> Never cared for the smell
You probably eat puss after they burned the coal and that's why it stinks to you. I don't understand a man saying he doesn't like the smell, is all. Stop getting so defensive.

They're saying (or you since you're probably a samefag) to stick with something else and shit talking my criticism because I disagree on the smell.

I said I've been with many girls to say that it's not a one time deal where one smelled bad but a consistent "it smells like X which doesn't smell good" sort of deal. You clearly missed the point there. Great comprehension. WOW.

I haven't smelled anything else that smells exactly like pussy from up close. I can tell when I smell it but a precise label on it... not exactly.

It's vague because body mist can have many smells, a pretzel has elements. I'm looking for more a single descriptor that more closely resembles it. 3 things leaves too much room for error.

I'm half black. Also, if they fuck a black or a white guy that won't change the smell all things considered. Congratulations on being racist trash too.

I'm out but my advice is to KYS. You felt compelled to comment because I disagreed and feel the need to defend your remark. The defensiveness is the pot calling the kettle black.

front ass

depends on the girl really. but universally they taste kind of like copper.

Fuck should I know?

salty milk and coins

Black women vag smells like burnt rubber. White women like b.o. Asian vag smells like fresh milk. Latina is a toss-up can be like white women or Asian. Indian women are like Asian but their armpits smell like b.o.

you really don't.

Napalm lol.

It tastes like sticking your tongue on a 9v battery. Lol ino it's not the smell though.

underrage detected

bag of sands

Smells like sweat, if freshly showered... Smells like nothing but the body wash they use.

Weird question though, guess it depends on the girls diet though. Never varied past sweat/nothing to me. Maybe I have a defective nose. Taste on the other hand has been much different.

The coal burner's son got niggered and ran. No wonder he doesn't care for the smell of puss, black ppl are notorious for being selfish lovers and not going down on girls as much. Since you're half black u just do it 50% more. Also, how do you defend your stance without same-fagging? Poor nig/wig can't comprehend simple things. If you want me to sum up what pussy smells like with one scent palettes then pussy smells like pussy. Wtf?? Sometimes you gotta draw from multiple sources to be able to identify a scent. Or is it the fact that you don't know what the sea smells like cuz most dindus can't swim? >I fuck lots of girls
Kek. More like you rape white women.

This is a good one

Worse than what a taco smells like

honestly this is a pretty good thread because of the number of unironic posters in here bragging about drowning in pussy on the internet

Corn chips and salsa.

like fresh, moist skin after a shower.
like a dead fish in a dirty cat box a full day later.

that's the exact opposite of what a vagina smells like

Salty milk

Avoid masterbating for a day, get a good shower, masturbate for about an hour without cumming. Smell your hand. Kinda like that.

It just smells like body odor OP. rub your hand under you balls and sniff it that is basically what a vagina smells like.

Which animal are you talking about?

1. Lick the back your hand
2. Wait 10 seconds
3.profit

Can confirm that it smells metallic, pretzelly too. I wouldnt say it smells good but it doesnt smell bad either. If it wasnt for the pretzel comment id say you were a virgin, thinkin pussy smells like a bunch of flowers, lol