>after a few shifts I got her number
>she puts it in my phone
>I called her and immediately hung up so she would have my number
>left work
>I go to edit the contact
>accidentally call her
>immediately cancel the call

I checked the call log on iPhone and both say "call canceled"

So does she have 2 missed calls from me? Or none and doesn't have my number? I don't want to be a creep and text her and have it be that guy who called her twice and sent a text within the hour of having her number

There is an easy fix for this, are you on a PC right now? do you have windows?

Delete system 32

Yeah I'm near CPU

Do
This

just say you pocket dialed her

Make sure your iphone is hooked up via usb 2.0 or 3.0 either is fine.

Clearly you no concept on the interlinking of wireless devices so ignore this idiot

wait lad dont be a creep

Now, find system 32 and delete it on the PC. it will be come much clearer after how this will help phone

Did it actually ring before you hung up. If so she got the missed call.

Why don't you just call your other cellphone or a friend's cellphone. Hang up. Check it says "cancelled"

Just send her a normal txt you socially fucked jello cup.

Stop your fucking autism. Don't make a big deal out of it. Don't text her unless you actually want to. If she asks, tell her exactly what you wrote here

All she has is a random number. unless you text her to tell her the number is yours she will just think it is a random collector or phisher. Unless your name and number is already in contacts it will only show the number and no name associated with it.

Word I'm gonna do this. If I cancel quick enough I can text her.

Step 1: open notepad
Step 2: Type in Del C\system\windows32
Step 3: Save it as a .bat file, (this matters)
Step 4: open it and/win
Step 5: connect the phone to the PC after the reboot and browse it's history.

This might be an extreme and crazy solution, but you could ask her if she got your number when you're at work.

Oh my God; what the living fuck is wrong with you. Who the hell cares? You're tiptoeing around this because why, you just want to fuck her in the end? You think you'll marry this woman or something!?

Would you do all this bullshit if it was a new guy working there and you wanted to talk about your goddamn Anime fetishes?

Never mention it again.

Realistically she's never going to call you, at least this way you can pretend to yourself that it's because she doesnt have your number.

user, don't do anything. Forget about it. If she tells you "I haven't got your number, you forgot to call me" the next time you see her, you can say "oh, sorry, I thought I did" and call her again. If she got two calls, she will probably think you need to tell her something, ask you what do you want to talk about, and you can just say "I didn't mean to call you, I did it unintentionally" and nothing will happen. Don't overthink.

Phone her a 3rd time, Tell her you're from the future.
>Profit