What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.libre.io/threads/spotify-music-ver-6-0-0-864-mod.198693/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's easier for casual user to add songs to playlists and have your phone download it than looking for mp3

7/10 library

>catching up the 16gb of my phone with music
Maybe I will download spotify

LOW-RES SHIT

>Pay $10 a month for almost anything your want

Or

>Pay $12 per album, $1 for song

It doesn't count towards my data limit on my phone contract so I can stream as much as I want, all day, every day, for half price as I'm a student. The library isn't the greatest and a lot of the stuff has atrocious tagging but that's countered with my previous points.

Also the social/last.fm integration is nice too, if you're into that.

connecting my laptop's spotify to my phone and vice versa changed my life

>after walking home, resume listening to same song on laptop
damn

>SOUND
>LOW RESOLUTION
user...

Nothing. The patrician alternative is still to download stuff on your own and keep the files yourself. Spotify lacks a lot of artists so I can't use it.

Just get a 256 GB SD Card, pleb.

Or
>pay nothing
Gee

>This application is not compatible with your device.
Okay then...

>Just get a 256 GB SD Card, pleb
> or pay nothin
these dont add up an

>support the artist
>rape the artist
>rape the artist and act like it's good for them

Convenience. The catalogue isn't half-bad at all (they've got the majority of Sup Forumscore, for one, and that's a bit beyond most people - as well as some cool other stuff that's beyond Sup Forumscore). It's cheap enough, for many people; and it doesn't take any time. I can go and download an album in seconds. Quality is solid enough. Comparatively, going for piracy is going to take me a few minutes. Some days I don't have an hour to go after the proper downloads for like half a dozen albums.

Spotify's usefulness goes up the more things you do. And it's not like I can't go for albums that aren't there, especially since I can sync it with local files.

Taking money from the pockets of smaller artists and putting it in the pockets of WMG, UMG and SME.

where does it say that? in the google play store when you try to install it?

Yeah

try to install the modified .apk boards.libre.io/threads/spotify-music-ver-6-0-0-864-mod.198693/

>ARM architecture
>Intel x86 architecture
How do I know which one?

>listening to song on spotify
>song stops halfway through
>15 second ad plays
>songs starts again
>stops halfway through the second half
>30 second ad plays
>songs starts, only to stop again halfway to the end
>another ad plays, this time lasting one minute
>song starts again
>repeat ad infinitum

I fucking hate when this happens.

it's very likely the ARM one. if that doesn't work, you can try the x86

Thanks a lot, user.

>Too much time and finds invested into Spotify now. 6000 starred, 500+ playlists
>Am fucked if anything ever happens to spotify

>Spotify is currently not available in your country.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOORRRRRR FUCKS SAKE

ouch
well that sucks. using a VPN/Proxy might be your only solution
Opera VPN is the only free one which I trust

>Trusting free VPNs
Use them, but I really wouldn't trust them

>he doesn't use the cracked version with no ads and no shuffle bullshit

piracy my dudes

sure. by that I meant that I'm certain Opera VPN actualy does its job as a basic proxy and isn't just malware

legit this

when i walk through my door i can simply push a button and it goes off on the speaker

best feeling

Use ezblocker and for phone

I have the vast majority of my music with me everywhere I go and can switch devices without having to stop and restart the song. If I want to support an artist I just buy their albums directly from them anyway so the "unethical" stuff Spotify does doesn't really bother me personally

nice b8

the sound quality just feels so inferior to even 320 KBS mp3 files
it's too quiet for my headphones so it's more convenient to make a decent local library instead