What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated girl by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me?

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my womanhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

fuck off

cheer up.
you're at least a 4

i like your face, its so cute, just be grateful you are healthy and you gotta find the ture love some day :D just cheer up lady

I'm a 4 male and most guys think I'm a dyke but I'm not heres my Kik @malak33679

because your suicidal

You're not ugly, people on the internet are Basterds just get over it and dont give so much shits about other people's opinions

Tits or gtfo.

Tits for an honest rating of face and tits.

Fucking newfags. This thread has been reposted countless times.

I hate those fuckwits who are all like "EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL"
But you are cute, so don't worry

>mfw when third time seeing this

Tits or gtfo.

You look fucking depressed. 10/10 would still bang tho.

I saw this exact copypasta last time I clicked Sup Forums too, exact image and everything

fuck this website

You have a really attractive face. Don't kill yourself, /soc/ is full of ugly fags who are jealous of people like you.

Again pastaman? gtfo

post tits

You have a really attractive face. Don't kill yourself, /soc/ is full of ugly fags who are jealous of people like you.

Why is there a young man pretending to be a girl on the internet

Explain to me the process

Get of Sup Forums now u stupid cunt

fuck them then

Tits or gtfo.

First off, you're beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Secondly, you need to find value in yourself. Putting your image up on a "rate me" thread on a site like this is no way to build your self-esteem.

Thirdly,Take selfies (It sounds stupid but it will build your self-confidence), lots of selfies. You don't even need to share them if you don't want, keep them for yourself.

Last but not least, you shouldn't need to feel that you have to be accepted by others to feel beautiful. Yes, it helps but again..find the value in yourself.

You're a beautiful girl.

Don't kill yourself you're wonderful

I dont think you understand how this works, first you show tits then we listen to you