Is 5.56 through the chest good for an hero?

Is 5.56 through the chest good for an hero?

Asking for a voice in my head.

I'd use .223 instead.

Make sure to use a hollow point.

Christ is the answer to your problems

Once you're dead you can't come back

Think about following your dreams or something don't waste your life op.

u has a nice hats.

I have some soft tipped .223, kinda like hollow points?

Through the chest? That'd be a slow and painful death if you even die.

Come off it fuckwit it will destroy my heart and lungs. I'll be dead in less than a minute.

I don't want to mess my head up, that's pretty upsetting for someone to find.

You are very thoughtful...

Stick around!

Not only that, but you won't end up a vegetable if shooting yourself in the heart fails.

The way I'd kill myself if I were to do it is multiple shotguns from multiple directions shot simultaneously at my head. Or explosives strapped to my head. Fucking no way I'd survive that, and I don't care about police finding mess because they've seen worse and how can I care when I'm dead.

Hit your heart, and yes it will get the job done

This isn't a guarantee, I'm just at a bit of a turning point.

Tomorrow or Tuesday I get the results of a test, if those results are not what I want then I'm checking out.

Yeah I am quite thoughtful, it's cause I'm neurotic and I can't help but think of the future and how my actions will negatively affect people, even if I'm not there to care.

Cop here. We don't care about your mess, in fact we usually make fun of you. You suicidal fucks are just another report for us. Nothing more

Aids test?

Don't get me wrong, piggy. I'm not going to kill myself. But of course I have thought about how I'd do it.

I did consider a detonation, I've made a few bombs in my time and I could throw me together that would throw me apart.

But that would raise questions, I'm wanting to slip quietly into that good night, not have an investigation opened into how I'm possibly an incompetent terrorist.

Results of a drug test for a job. If I don't get the job I can't really see myself doing anything before my money runs out. I'm not a very social person, I find implied social obligations really taxing and I'm pretty tired.

You're full of shit. You wouldn't even be thinking about it if it weren't an option for you. And that's okay. Honestly, I hope you don't but if you do the only problem you'd cause us is tie us up for a while during the investigation

am i just a fag wholl never have the balls to do it if i think about it all the time and best ways to do it but haven't done it? gunshots to the head are fucking terrible if you live somehow

Just buy helium and a mask, why you gotta make people clean up your mess.

Whatever you do just do it outside. Nobody wants to clean up a mess in your house.

I've only thought about how I'd do it in case one of you pig fucks caught on to what I'm up to. Luckily, I'm much smarter than you

12 degree angle through mouth takes out brainstem. Much more effective than chest shot. And fuck you Pig !

I seriously doubt that but whatever keeps you from killing yourself...

I mean I'd just go out with car in garage listening to some death music
I don't know why people choose guns, too messy.

honestly wouldnt a shotgun to the forehead work?

>he's baiting me into confessing because he thinks my ego will get the better of me

Old police tactics. You're pathetic. Learn something new.

12 degree angle through the mouth saws the top of your head off. I'm trying to avoid this.

are guns the easy way out as opposed to hanging? hanging seems awful but so does a failed gun death

>Once you're dead you can't come back

pretty sure that’s the exact opposite of your religion you retard

MY RELIGION IS CUM

OP has a 5.56. Forehead shot might just disfigure. And 12 degree angle is back of head. Not top.

>is standard assault rifle ammunition, used by most armies enough to kill a man?
Yes

even a .22 will kill you good, .223 should be faster, but no quick. buckshot to the cranium should be the fastest way to go.

>implying that what some whiny crybaby on the internet thinks about me has any bearing on me whatsoever.

Just go do it. Nobody likes you anyways. Can't even stay clean long enough to pass a drug test to get a mediocre job so that you can pay your bills

Hallow point just to be safe.

This gun is my pride and joy, my favourite hobby, I built it with my own hands, and it has comforted me greatly for many years knowing it's an instant way out if things ever go wrong.

Also, I have a nice car and I'd be gutted if I shat all over the seat, or if the person I want to have it was haunted by the fact I died in it.

If you only have acess to either a rope or gun I guess I'd choose gun, right to forehead or softest spot in skull.
The car exaust is so much better because you drift right off to sleep.

>Can't even stay clean long enough to pass a drug test to get a mediocre job so that you can pay your bills
You want a hint of what it is piggy? I'll give you a hint, but why don't you come get me first?

Assume you have some outdoor areas nearby OP? No need to make a mess.

Would to the forehead actually work? I guess the brain does have a lot of blood in it. is gun "the easy way out" tho? isnit considered more serious than how some women will do cuts on the wrists or take pills?

im not suicidal i just saw this thread and felt like posting

Nice quads

Honest answer? No. It would hurt like hell and you can easily recover from one 5.56mm

depends on where it goes.
5.56 will make enough noise to draw attention and you might receive medical care quick enough to keep you alive.

I already told you I don't care

A heavy clog or slipper.jam it in your mouth at a 37°angle.shears your patella tendons in the brain.clean and painless.enjoy

Good, you'll mind your own fucking business then next time. Pig cunt.

I don't know. I've never tried.. Could you do it for me? ;)

Fill out an advanced directive. Find it online. Refuses medical care and mandates they let ya die.

Yeah I'm probably going to go to the beach, look at some nice views and get high then take a knee. Remote beach, no houses or people.

No one will hear the shot, I'll be far away enough from anyone.

I am slightly concerned that I get one chance. I might be injured enough to not be able to shoot again, but not dead.

Why won't friends shoot you if you ask? I'd die really happy if I could stand in front of a line of my friends smiling at me and have them kill me by firing sqad.

do a flip faggot

put the gun right on your sternum, then angle it like 45 degrees so it points the barrel left.
its gotta be in the middle of your sternum, like between the nips