War is upon us

War is upon us.
The rats have gotten intelligent.
send help.

you were told not to enter the negative floor. nobody will come ro save you

They plan to take floor - 14 and 16

Only floor 6 have highly trained troops capable of going down to the negative floors without dying.

Too bad most of them are occupied rescuing the fat fucks stuck at the most popular minus floors entrance.

anyone else noticed that the Sup Forumslock is missing floor 1337 ? ancient writings say the floor shifted into limbo after experiments failed warping it to the top. any 1336/1338 fags still alive who can fill me in on the details?

OP here, i've escaped the ratacombs

SIR, COME WITH US NOW! MULTIPLE LIFE SIGNS COMING FROM BEHIND YOU WE NEED TO GO!

former 551 fag here, 2 years ago i abandoned my floor to go search for the exit. today i finally found it. who the fuck thought would be a good idea to put it on floor 11??

the outside is scary, i keep hearing this i dont want to hear. wasteland crawlers everywhere. i'll keep you updated

Floor 6 here we got two guys free.

Wilt thou thy human soul surrender, and pledge thyself to me?

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE FUCING HELP ME IM TRAPPED ON THE GROUND FLOOR

How I missed Sup Forums... its been a long 8 years.

OP, are you samefagging this thread like the lonley sad fuck you are or is this the new fingerbox?

Floor 6 here.

Squad 98-B is there to assist you.

you mean the four mangled rifles and the kneecap I found earlier

yeah they're fucked m8

What the HELL IS DOWN THERE?

How did you even survi- nevermind. Just climb the sectors stairs up and figure out what might have destroyed the others.

its cool, the second floor caved in here and I found some heroin

Im gonna go get eaten peace

BUT I NEED THIS INFORMATION I HAVE TWO BOTTLES OF VODKA AND BREAD LEFT YOU HAVE TO GET UP HERE!

Wtf is this.

Stalker Larp?

ah its cool, looks like everything other than the stairs collapsed
I can probably get there

also theres a fire

This is SF-19, I've lost my squad in the vents between 78-89. I was knocked out when some debris came loose. Not sure where I am, exactly, but I saw a sign that said "welcome to suicides." CP how should I proceed?

oi tell that fat cunt damo he better get my money