How do I get my gf to be more exploring and open in bed I want to eat her ass while we're 69ing and she sucks me off...

How do I get my gf to be more exploring and open in bed I want to eat her ass while we're 69ing and she sucks me off with a finger in my ass but I don't want to bring it up to bluntly. Wat do

Get her drunk and horny and bring it up to her then, offer to do something for her in return

Like want tho she's not to motivated with anything sexual

Girls get horny when they're drunk, if she's not willing to do anything and doesn't find you sexually attractive time to look elsewhere

She finds me attractive but just doesn't like new sex things I just want a finger in my ass not that hard tho

start by eating her pussy and then just go right into eating her ass. If she doesn't stop you you're halfway there. then you get her to suck your dick, and while she's blowing you just tell her to stick a finger up your ass and see if she goes for it. from there it's just a matter or doing both at once.

Them feels.

Just ask her

Just feels like and oddly specific things to want I also want her to sit on my face which a lot of chicks like but she doesn't I think my gf is broken

if you really want her to just do anything you want slip her two ambien

Everyone's different. Some guys like pussy and eating ass, other's don't. Some girls like having their pussy and ass eaten, other's don't.

Find what works for her and tell her you really want to experiment. I'm currently going through something similar where I'm telling them I need certain things otherwise it's not going to work in the long run

Has anyone else ran into this problem where your girl doesn't want to sit on your face
I am running a 2015 version of the normal girlfriend os fully updated why am I running into this error

>being this fucking gay
>wanting your partner to participate in your faggotry
>wanting your girl to have poop finger
enjoy your diseases, faggot. if you want out of the closet so bad, just find a gay dude like yourself who's okay with fucking disgusting smelly shitholes

Advice from a guy who has gotten 4 girls into having ass eaten

Go down on her and as you get into it move up and down more. Small licks and bigger licks - mix them up. Make started getting further down and touch ass with big lick. One big lick, make sure it's very quick and just about touches and quickly start licking the clit again. If she doesn't mention it in a while get a lick there again. If she doesn't object or mention you licking it stay longer in the third and make sure it's a good lick this time that clearly goes on ass, continue licking clit. If she hasn't objected still at this point next time you make your way down stay on the ass this time. If you've got to this stage she'll likely go with it.

If she does let you id suggest rubbing her clit at the sane time as eating her ass

This sounds like advice from someone that hasn't actually been with a girl

All yall wantin to eat ass and shit, gettin pink eye and puking for life

If you can't ask your GF something like that directly, you're doing it wrong.

When I want to do something new with my GF I just ask. The thing is I can tell when she says no because she is ashamed or if she genuinely doesn't like my proposal. If I feel she is too ashamed she wants to try something, I ask her again in a few days.
Asked her if I could eat her ass and she said yes. Neither of us cared too much about it. Asked her if she wants to peg me and she said she would like to try, but then I told her I can only be a faggot with other men, so we didn't do it. Asked her if she wants to have sex with other girls and we are planning on getting another chick in bed with us. Asked her if she wants us to suck a cock together, she kinda said yes. This will probably end in a disaster, but I will have had fun.

jesus christ nigga kill thyself

I also asked her if she wants to fuck other guys, but she said no. I am not sure why she hasn't left me yet.

Or you just haven't been around the women I have

Good point.
Sorry if my comment came off like a dig at you, that wasn't my intention.