Well...

Well, about three months ago I told you Glip Glops I was in line to inherit about 82 million schmeckles from my pervert grandpa who molested me as a kid.
After a good lengthy amount of fleeb juice and interdimensional cable and waiting for shit, it's official. I am the richest motherfucker in sector C-132. A lot of you were begging for blemflarks from me last time, but now shit is settled and i may just make some dreams come true right now

First to roll 35 gets 35,000 schmekles.

Rollo

Roll

Roll

Nice trips. Rolli Polie Oly

Gimme mah schmeckles morty

H-h-h-h-how about no? Y-y-y-you like that? Huh?

[email protected]

[email protected] raroll

[email protected] last try

FML haha no schmeckles for me

[email protected]

reroll

reroll

reroll

uhm ok

[email protected]

buy ma dad something nice :^)

reroll

reroll

Nvm.

Rolling. Shouldn't we leave some kind of contact on our rolls or can OP check if two messages are from the same IP?

I read that in his voice.
inb4 to be honest copypasta

Dont even want the schmeckles

Unpopular opinion: Its a shit show. With a cringefest of a fanbase

schmekles?

reeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]

Fucking stink niggers

I'll molest your grandfather for free

Rolleroni.
Gibe thuh schemck

He'll if you'd pat my 2.7k credit card debt my life would get far greater [email protected]

I should inherit something. I got molested after a near fatal injection and the rest isn't relative sometimes. I'm more than just a glip glop.

35 get, whats the conversion rate of shmeckles to grapples??

Damn dude

This guy already made it

roll
[email protected]

Schmekles babi

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

2.56 grapples make a schmeckle

M-morty, we need more giant seeds morty!

reroll

Roll
Old pasta tho, fml poor af and on the off chance...
paypal.me/Reginald666

you ain't me, I'm [email protected]

I saw a guy on here before talking about an inheritance from grandpa molester. I always wondered if the same guy would come back
Now let's see if OP delivers since we already have a winner

Roll
paypal.me/Reginald666

Fuckers are stalking meeeeeeeeee

Roll
[email protected]

Roll
[email protected]

Rick and Morty IS for people with high IQs. I do not care how many times the trolls of this group spam the popular “You need a high IQ” post with sarcastic and mocking intent. You act as a hive mind, a flock of Jerrys, if you will, who envy the smart-minded, wishing to become one of us. You deflect your idiocy onto us, putting us in the negative light. In reality, we are superior beings. We are the Rocks, and you are just the Mortys, making us look even smarter in comparison.
As Albert Einstein, and extremely smart historical figure whom people like the trolls surely do not know, once said: “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not so sure about the universe.”.
Do us Ricks a favor and leave this group And NEVER return. You wouldn’t wand people like us getting angry.

We have a winner guys.

Rolly

Let us know of OP delivers

Can confirm op has not yet delievered .. nothis on my email as of yet Sup Forumsros

Woah, if there's a prize for second place, hit me up OP!
[email protected]

Hope he deliverers, would be a shame if he did not. Best of luck user :^)