What do you think about the Holocaust?

What do you think about the Holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEZkvsK7nfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holowat? Sorry didn't read the fiction novel.

had to walk around a jew camp for 7 hours on a school trip once. The tour guide was such a faggot "THE RIGHT WING HAS WON A SEAT THEY'RE COMING BACK THE NEO NAZIS"

> just made me hate the jews even more. Hope the fuckers at least made good fertilizer

My gradfather died in Poland. That's messed up.

It never happened

the most effective fat camp if you need to loose weight

The Jews killed Jesus

Why? What happened user

It was ultimately unnecessary. And it only really happened once defeat was inevitable. Without it Israel probably wouldn't exist and the middle east would be a lot more peaceful as Wahhabism and the Middle Eastern Cold war wouldn't have grown as much as they did. It was cutting off ones nose to spite their own face. After all millions of German wwi vets were Jewish and hated Versailles as much as the Nazis did..

biggest, most creative lie in history
>youtube.com/watch?v=XEZkvsK7nfo

Well the germans hated the jews (as now the white Americans hate the niggers), they dramatically cut the jewish population in Europe in only a few years. So I think it was pretty effective

His luger shot by itself at him while he threatend a poor german child

were they hanged by the ears to look like batman ?

I expect just about everything any anything happened to the judenrat around that time. The good old days

There actually were two types of camps - work camps and extermination camps. Healthy male Jews were imprisoned in work camps where they were, as you can guess, hard working for fucking germans, but lots of Jews that were not able to work that way, like women, were just killed in extermination camps. Later during WWII, most of the Jews were just sent to extermination camps

Whats wrong with that?

during war you can visit any immigration camp and tell people it was horrible.
the fact that they don't allow other countries investigate the act of holocaust tells us that it was fake.
and they make us feel bad about the "6 million jews" that were killed while there are more than 60 million death in WW2 why are they more important?

It was alright, I suppose.

It never happened. A average furnace this days takes a few hours to cremate people. You're telling me that over 60 years ago the Nazi's cremated over 6 million Jews in just 6 years? The maths doesn't add up.

For a good, sensible chuckle: watch the Band of Brothers concentration camp liberation scene (or anything similar) with the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme playing in the background

It was a bad thing,.. it didn't kill all the jews.

stfu nigger

Man your dumb I'm guessing you base your facts off what you watch on CNN

its good tho

it was alright

Damn I wish it actually happened and wasn't just urban legend

NOT ENOUGH DEAD KIKES

I am curious though did the holocaust actually happen or not? This is why i sorta want to become a top ranking official in the usa to get ahold of firsthand reports from both nazi documents and american documents.

>6 million in 4 years
>1.5 million every year
>+100,000 every month
>+3,000 every day
EVERY FUCKING DAY
>in the 9/11 attack 3000 people died
so the (((totally real))) holocaust was EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING DAY during 4 MOTHERFUCKING YEARS 3000 people died
EVERY MOTHERFUCKING DAY

BUUUUUULLSHIIIIIIIIIT

Trump isn't even a quarter of the man Hitler was.