You find out that im the one who stole $100 from you. how do you punish me?

you find out that im the one who stole $100 from you. how do you punish me?

im an 18 year old white twink

Cut off your hand like the infidel thief you are.

fuck dude, quads!

you can do whatever you want to me now

Probably beat the shit out of you and take $200

would you punch me in the face?

NGH.

physically attack you, none of that gay shit

BRUH 666 trips...

yes, im getting off to this. but can you guys please help me finish?! im always here for my Sup Forumsros time for yall to reciprocate

>Twink

I'm literally going to just reach into your pocket, take your wallet, take my money (and yours as interest) and hand it back.

no beating me up? scratching me? raping me? sticking 3 fingers up my ass? choking with as hard of you can? lame. id steal from you again then.

At least op is modest this time. None of this "wwyd 2 my gf" thinly veiled cuckold shit. Dont get me wronf, youre worse than a cuckold and still a faggot but in the le >current year its impossible to tell you things straight. Respect, op. You faggot.

put a bottle of everclear in your as and watch you try to push it out so you dont die from blood poisoning

beat me up for being a faggot? *steals another $100 from you*

would you laugh as i almost die?

Suck your dick

Im not RPing with you, you confused, horny little boy. Get the fuck off of my Sup Forums.

I'd make you choose what u would like to keep your balls or dick then I'd chop off the opposite :)

and bite?

how much of a freak am i?

Tell my mom ur a hater

no i beg you!!!! please dont!!! please please please ill do anything

Is that you, Rob Weaver?

Thing is, youre not. Youre just young and going through a phase where taboo shit excites you sexually. Youre not gay, you just like being a faggot. You make those of us normal gays look bad.

funny thing is im actually gay tho lol

but yea im not into being abused im just turned on by the thought of it like you said

Okay, ill bite.

How old might ya be, bud? Still in high school, amirite?

>Blindfold you
>Make you suck my dick till I cum
>you drink It Will
>Put handcuffs in your hands
>Eat your ass real good
>Fuck your ass for a long time
>Turn you into my Sissy slave until you pay your debt... 1$ per fuck

just graduated this year, im 18^^

that turned me on so much, fuck. teach me a lesson, make me never want to fuck with you again

Great, so still a teenager. That answer says it all.

who cares if im a teen? i stole $100 from you, dont you want revenge? make me learn a lesson! fuckkk im so hard right now

No, because i was a teenager once, too. I know this is just a phase for you. One day youll wake up and realize it so stop being faggot. Youre giving people the impression that other gays are like you. At least go larp somewhere else, like on a PM site for gay chat.

okayyyy Sup Forumsro, i understand... hug?

No, faggot. And keep the $100. I dont need it. Get a fucking job.

i fuckin slap you

id make you earn it

Confront you, ask you why or why not just ask. Demand the money back or cut you off.

well now im sad :( either punish me or caress me, choose one

owww!! im sorry :(

please not too hard!!!

what if i dont give the money back and instead push you?

Eat shit.

please!!!! please please please i beg you :( dont leave me here crying like a little baby. ill do anything for a kiss

Is it gay if its rape? eh i dont give a fuck its happening.

I probably wouldn't start a fight or rape you over $100

probably force you down, softly bite your nipples, stroke your cock, and have extremely rough "non-consensual" sex with you. and probably ruin your asshole

how are you going to rape me?? are you going to make me bleed? teach me a lesson, show me whose boss

*steals anothers $200

fuck yes teach me to NEVER steal again

permanently fuck up my asshole, pinch my cock, slap my face and choke me

Id probably just take it back?

who tf trying to get their dick all bloody?

kik?

get your hard big cock covered in my blood and make me lick it up

evilkawaii6

>Would make you hold your own ass open during

lol why would you want that

i just really want to be degraded and abused

im sorry for making you see me like this

Lemme eat that ass

w...what are you going to do to me?

if i have proof, file a formal police report. i want my $100 back you thieving nigger

How to spoon: dick hard on the butt, titty in my hand, kiss ya neck. Get my cash back, Hell yeah.

Sneak into your house and leave stealthy shits in places you least expect it. Leaving your whole house smelling of two week old beans and hotdog water shits. Then never speak to you or see you ever again.

>You clearly just want some custom smut written for your dirty deranged sissy boi yank session so here ya go.

>Would invite over as if nothing is wrong.
>Drinks or smoke, whatever does it for you.
>I always get talkative either way, After a bit would bring it up that I know.
>"So how are we settling this?"
>Move in and begin pinning/cornering you
>"You want this to be over quick or do you want to call it even after tonight?"
>Hand on shoulder but moving down, testing what you'll let me touch
>If little resistance grope up on you a bit. If resistance I'm sitting on your chest and jerk at your cock under your pants while trying to jerk myself off onto your face.

Break your arm, and tell you 5 minutes to pay me back or the other one goes too.

fuck yes!!! corner me, make me have no escape. make me shake with fear of what youre going to do to me. what are you going to do when youre jerking in my face and feel like youre about to cum?

youre so strong, id never fuck with you again i promise!

I'd beat the fuck out of you and take you home

w...what are you going to do to me at your house???

Cut your eyes out and also your balls, then put the balls where the eyes were and the eyes into your nutsack.

Make you shoot yourself in the face.

Fuck you up the ass, choke you until you nearly pass out, even though i get no feeling out of it id eat the fuck out of your ass.

PLEASE NO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IVE GIVE YOU ALL OF MY MONEY PLEASE

what if i beg you to stop and start crying my eyes out?

Do whatever I can to get you to open your mouth.

>Jerk to the point of no return
> Your young twink shoulders pinned under my shins, knees on either side of your head to prevent you from looking away.
>Plug nose to limit air to open mouth
>If that fails try to pry jaw open by chin
>Probably cumming by now so desperate.
>Threaten to get 100% of it in eyes and up nose unless you swallow
>if still no open cum catcher start gut punching you until you wail, gasp, react.
>Take pics for blackmail

>Move pics off phone in case you get brave

i'd let you think it was over before going right back into you for round 2.

kik??? im evilkawaii6

make me your slave for what ive done

ask for $100

I broke your elbows and destroy your knees so you can never move again.

ill do anything!!! just please leave me alone!!

I would rub cum in your eyes, keep you for weeks. nothing but 24/7 ass fucking

would you even care if i cried and begged you to stop?

Op, show your asshole if youre gonna larp. Maybe if you remember to call me master when you respond ill give you some cock. You gotta beg for it while i jam it down your jaw, first.

What do you think whore.

what would you do if i try and run away?

Hey Satan

I'd take my money back, pin you to the ground, and stick my warm, hard cock up your ass and verbally humiliate you for being a thief

Ha assuming you arent under lock and key until im done with you is very cute.

I'd strip you naked and tie you up, then I'd squeeze your balls till you started sobbing. then I'd make you suck my dick also warning that if you even think about biting me I'd snuff your ass. after you eat my load I'd prob flip you over and fuck your ass, I've never done it with a guy before so it would be a good chance to try it. after a few other sexual experimentation s I'd demand that you repay my money. if you pay I'll let you go. if you can't pay I'll crush one of your balls or maybe both in a bench vise :-)

bump

youre perfect

fuck, i love you!!

KIK ME EVILKAWAII6

Why are you on Sup Forums and not on a different board?

I might never let you go, you can just live down there

(I'm the user you called perfect) We can talk more if you want, got a kik? I'm pretty horny rn too

yes evilkawaii6

does getting your balls crushed into goo really turn you on? sorry don't have kik

just the thought of it does, obviously not irl

just imagine that's you in the picture lol

didn't upload

FUCKK