I'M A NUDIST WHO STILL LIVES WITH FAMILY > AMA

I'M A NUDIST WHO STILL LIVES WITH FAMILY > AMA

You got any sisters that check you out when you walk by

Yeah anything else?

id love to suck that beautiful cock :P

Are they also nudists? Are they okay with your nudism? Do you have specified nude time, or is it an all the time thing?

We are all nudists:) awkward when I wanted to have sleepovers as a kid.

I don't swing that way but thanks for the compliment :)

Any more questions?

ever get hardons for your sister or mom?

Not him, but what way? Can you tell that person is a man or a woman? Or do you not want blowjobs ever?

Sure. I find my sister quite attractive. I've had erections while watching movies in the living room before.
> pic is from sisters fb

It's an assumption really. Most of Sup Forums is male.

I'm a nudist and I moved in with my girlfriend and her two daughters. Ask me anything.

Post a nude pic of your girlfriend or your story is bullshit.

god damn, nudes?

Has your mom ever seen you with an erection or seen you cum?

I don't have any nude photos of her on my phone but my mom has taken some Polaroids of us all together nude. I'll see if I can find one.

With an erection: a lot of times haha
Never seen my cum though... to my knowledge. Unless you count bed sheets.

has she ever said anything to you about it?

About erection or bedsheets?

NICE

either

I didn't say she was a nudist necessarily did I?

All she has ever said was that it is perfectly normal and natural but to make sure that I cover myself if my sister has friends over.

Do nudists just like do normal stuff like regular "clothed people" like do you just walk to the store with your cock swinging?

We have to wear clothes when leaving the house to do everyday stuff unless we are in some sort of resort or clothing optional area.

Are you eastern european? Or rather, what is your ethnic makeup?

We're from England hah

Bit of swedish and German mixed in as well (dad's side)

that's your nationality, but what about your ethnicity?

ah, I see, thank you. cheers

Welcome :)

Is your extended family nudist as well?

Anything sexual ever happen between you and family member?

Nope, just my part i.e. mum dad me sister :)

Not sexual but accidents have occurred.

Tell

Accident? What did you accidentally shoot a load onto your dads leg at breakfast? Explain accident please

I mean like when I've hugged my mum or sister and gotten hard. They're both pretty chill but the first time it happened to my sister she freaked.

Have you been to nudist communities?

Have you ever caught your sister or mother intentionally showing off to you to get a reaction?

If they were to find out you jerk off to them what do you think their reaction will be?

And this is more of a recommendation, you should probably get a spy camera or something of that sort and take pictures of them while you still can. In the future you will probably move out and won't have a chance to see them anymore. That's when you will miss it and probably regret not taking picture.

There was this one time when I was 15 I asked my sister if I could get a close up to her puss, she spreaded out for me and that was it haha

But that's it tho

Does your sister have a hairy or shaved pussy?

If she did it once why haven't you ask again or for more?

What about the other questions?

Still waiting on that Polaroid user

Shaven now, a bit hairy back them

Never felt the need haha

No more questions that I can recall right now

Lets get some story time up in here.

*has tan lines* And yes I know that he probably wears clothes to go out in public, but your saying this bitch is a nudist and doesn't lounge in his backyard?

>itt retards will belive anything

No backyard here :/

I mean answer theese questions.

Has can you not feel the need? Everyone has needs. Especially a male going trough puberty.

ITT: looking for nudes of sister

Have you ever intentionally bumped into your sister or mom so your dick would touch them? Or anything of the sort?

This is fake as shit. I can do a fake Ana and come up with better material.

I'm also a nudist. Can I come over? I promise I won't be doing any of this around mom and sis...maybe