BMW drivers are always assholes. Ever notice that?

BMW drivers are always assholes. Ever notice that?

The only thing I notice is that OP is a fag and cancer.

Full disclosure: I own a BMW.

Of course you do....

On a completely and totally unrelated note, do you know what this is?

Audi is going full throttle to take the place

Don't tar us all with the same brush, faggot.

Yes, I use it all the time. Unless I see hipster assholes such as yourself.

BMW's are pit bulls of cars, basically nigger status symbol. Everyone else thinks you're a joke

Sure thing princess, sure thing.

That 4.4L V8 750li tho

BMW = Bavarian Motor Works

You are like cancer, nobody wants you, yet you're here.

A lot of them are, yeah.

Lol confirming the stereotype. bix nood muh fugga. Truth tends to make kids like you defensive.

BMW = Bringing my wealth

>inb4 OP is a faggot

The only reason they don't use their turn signals is because they prefer to vape their blinker fluid.

lost

u gay

Yes.

>t. owner of a twin-turbo convertible 335i

That would explain why the average BMW owner IQ is 50 all that blinker fluid

Jealous my car is overall better than yours in every way, and so expensive you can't afford it?

What the fuck does bix nood mean? You're trying FAR too hard.

thanks for posting on my wall, aunt shelley

>being this new

its a meme you dip

Is that what it means? Gosh, that seems silly.

lol niggers cant use google
so much for intelligent BMW driver

BMW's are Sale/Marketing Manager Cuck Cars driven by men with failing marriages/relationships and slimjim dicks

The fuck is a meme?

Again, FAR too hard at this. I can only imagine what it feels like to be this butthurt and mad at someone who likes something you don't. For shame.

Too true. Anyone saying otherwise is either a paki, too young to drive w no experience, or the assholes themselves leasing the car to mask their insecurities.

whole threads seems to think you're a faggot my dim witted friend. Social cues are hard for people with autism so you get a pass

One of the reasons I decided not to get a BMW is because of all the negative stereotypes BMW drivers get. I wish people would stop being so judgmental an accept that different people like/own different cars.

White
Had license for ages
Bought it (I'm not an American living off of credit)

You mad?

my dad owns a bmw (2011 535i) and he's not an asshole...

Princess is STILL trying. Keep going, I'm enjoying this and all of your silly little pictures.

By the way, bring discussion to the table. What did mommy and daddy buy you to drive yourself around in?

C'mon, mini drivers are way worse than BMW drivers. And you have to admit Fiat 500 drivers are usually the biggest jokes on the road.

YES YES YES!!!

Mercedes>BMW

lol all caps dont make you seem like less of a faggot.

why?

Yes, I have in fact.

Oooooh, burn. Answer the question like a fucking adult. At least I'm bothering to use some capital letter.

>expecting intelligent mature discussion on Sup Forums

Live next a neighborhood where a lot of people drive BMWs

can confirm they never use their blinkers and you can tell they do it on purpose

You have a point and trips, gj.

They probably just forgot to refill their blinker fluid.

Everyone who drives a car is an asshole.

Obviously there's no intelligence in this thread there are people trying to defend BMW

I own a BMW. Used to own a shitty 1999 Acura, and then my parents bought me a 2014 BMW 5 series. It was one hell of an upgrade.

I did start driving like an asshole though. Not the kind that doesn't use turn signals, but just the ones that go fast and are impatient I guess. The reason being that the car is built to go accelerate fast as fuck, have great stopping distance and have awesome traction control. You just have to own one and drive it for a bit to know what I mean.

>saying 535i instead of 5 series
you're an asshole

Audi, Honda, Toyota, Lexus > BMW

superior German automobile...

So what car do you drive?

>blinkers

>saying 5 series instead of sedan
you're an asshole

>he thinks the 5 series is the only sedan bmw make

Yo PRINCESS, If you're still here and haven't passed out at your computer from excessively high blood pressure from being just so... so mad, I've gotta go, but it sure was nice talking to you.

Don't go getting hit by that next bus you're having to wait for.. Or the Uber driver you ordered. Cheerio.

Porsche>Mercedes>BMW

lol virgin got butt mad so he wrote an essay on how he isnt mad

I bought a 540i last month, and I think about asshole BMW drivers whenever I drive anywhere, so i end up being t5hat much more cautious and careful when I drive.

True story: I had the car about a week, and was coming out of the parking lot at work. Dumbfuck came screaming out of the lot, assumed the Stop sign is actually a Ehh, stop when you get around to it, friendo sign, and comes awfully close to t-boning me. On the plus side, but I got the chance to check out the collision avoidance system, so theres that.

What were they driving?

328i...

So yeah, other car drivers dislike BMW drivers, but BMW drivers >really< dislike other BMW drivers.

Get a BMW and enjoy it. Don't spend time worrying about what others think.

Most BMW owners Ive met are complete bitches with little man syndrome. Fucking hilarious

i own a bmw
I speed literally everywhere i go
>138mph on a highway is the fastest ive hit so far
>take off from every stop to about 40mph in literally 1 second
>make extremely sharp turns and jump hills often
>once cleared a hill and flew for 8 seconds before landing again
>slow down as i pass other groups of cars or am approaching a car from behind
>never ride peoples asses or cut people off
>carefully pass people and never do so by crossing the double yellow line
>speed past walking people but never children and slow down when close to people pushing carriages etc
Does this make me an asshole driver
Pic semi related my cars a few years older then that and darker blue

you sound like a complete asshole

the kind who tries to cover up how much of a dick they are

>all fat

To expand your anecdote into a stereotype:
3 series drivers are assholes who bought an entry level BMW to try to offset their penis size. 5+ series drivers are more emotionally and financially stable.

What game were you playing asshat?

>40mph
>1 second
I think ur bmw has autism

Sounds alpha if you ask me

nigga please - audi is the patrician's choice

Way to prove his point, douche nozzle.

BMW and Audi is to Germany as Maserati is to Italy

Garbage.

What car do you drive?

>as these two anons lay on their death bed and their closes family and friends (which they most likely don't have) ask them
>"user, what is your biggest regret in life"
>they will answer "I just wished I'd argued with random strangers on Sup Forums more often"

There's an actual picture of that somewhere but I deleted it lel

2016 Mustang GT

What you drive kid?

EUROFAG TECHNICIAN HERE
Porsche = intelligently simple, pure performance and sexiness
Mercedes = the quietest cabins on the market, legendary drivetrain reliability
BMW = good looking, good handling, fairly easy to work on if your not a dildo. Stupid stuff goes bad when a more durable solution is painfully obvious
Audi = AWD beasts, were good, then Shit, now they're doing better
VW = meh

>not being able to turn
Slow piece of shit, I can smoke the fuck out of that in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Turbonetics t74 t4 twinscroll. turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous
im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be

>2017
>not driving a miata

low quality bait fahget... notice the cobble stones and dove tailed joints on my garage...

2016 Mazda 6 GT

I don't think I'll have much regrets before I pass away lol.

I'm here for the lulz. Triggered niggers getting pissed off by people who drive a BMW. How pathetic.

this looks like a copy and paste from a different site

pics?

Mustang drivers are even more retarded than BMW drivers. I bet you like to rev loudly past highschool kids and at old people who drive classics so you think you look cool. But really you just look like an incompetent ass driving a car you probably couldn't afford in the first place.

Ha the front wheels? You are retarded. Because top fuel dragsters and formula one cars would be so much faster if the power was to the front. Dumbass.

All that and only 348 hp? Get a new tune you schlep

Looool you think that 1994 piece of shit can beat my car. We can meet up and race for money bud.

>Borla Titanium Exhaust
>Whipple Supercharger

nice... looks like a lotta work

Yes
My friend got a bmw from his insurance money after a sand nigger hit his side
He said he didn't want to fit the stereotype of bmw drivers it just kind of happened
He would always speed
Flashed his lights at people in front and they would clear a path for him
It was actually really cool taking a 15 minute trip that's supposed to take twice as long
His license was taken away for having 3 passengers and still having his new drivers license

lol you cant even run 15 seconds on a 1/4 strip with that shitty hp

Chicken, egg...
I was on a road trip with a fried in his BMW. I was astonished to see how aggressive other drivers were to him. It's like having a BMW makes you a target for jelly fags like OP.

Ugly

Whenever I feel like my life lacks purpose, I think of the guy who installs the turn signal levers at the BMW factory.

Gta

More accurately, BMW drivers are douchebags.

I Dunno about the Benz. I was test driving an E series and it just seemed...sluggish. I mean, dont get wrongit was a nice enough cR, but for a bit under $80K, it didnt handle or accelerate that well.

If I had the cash, the 550 would be mine, but compromises had to be made, so the 540 is fine.

Though, if it was a perfect world, Trollhatten would still be producing lovely vehicles, and I would have a new 9-5. But I still have my 2005 with 180K miles on it, so theres that. That is an awfully fun car to drive.

I know what you mean but still
made me lol out loud