Discuss

Discuss

so what, is this the far-left's pizzagate?

thats not wrong

except this shit about is fake
the 13 year recanted saying she really does remember who assaulted her

and gloria allred the attorney representing all trumps accusers the 1st few being people like the woman as a secretary at the Clinton foundation , or whos boss is pictured with Clinton

later women came forward saying ther were was offered $10,000 by the attorney to accuse trump

after trump won the allegations 100% went away overnight

almost a year later and no liable suite regarding the women saying that attorney offered them money to accuse trump

if it was false the attorney would of sued the shit out of those women

the left was desprate offering up $3,000,000.00 for any incriminating evidence on trump, had reported called every contestant on his shows back 20 years looking for anything

all they came up with is the garb them by the pussy tape, and the woman involved has nothing to say about trump, in fact she went on a talk show around the time and talked about, how she found trump very attractive and flirted with him, even through she was married and had a man at home...

fake news narrative blown the fuck up to anyone with 1/2 a brain or more

stop with the fake news...

Yeah, ok kid. Fucking right wing loser. Keep praising you're orange god king. He WILL be impeached withing 30 days.

same fag much?

says an increasingly nervous man for the 99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999th time this year

Democrats been talking impeachment since about 3am on November 8th , to be impeached you actuality have to do something impeachable

I hope you aren't serious tard. If you are serious then I'm here to let you know that the statement you posted mare no fucking sense. I don't care if you're a leftist, but at least do your factchecking and support your shitty opinions.

Bernie should have been prez

On what grounds?

>Mare
>Factchecking

Jesus, drumpf supporters can barely fucking type out here cuhz.

RIP

could of been but will never know and the way he let them steal it from him and then bought him a nice 3rd dream house afterwords he was a sellout and obviously weak, he would of made a good puppet

Okay faggot. Would you like me to point out all of your spelling and grammatical mistakes? BTW when did I claim to support trump.
(Also I'm using my phone rn my pc is fucked)

Lmao like kid. You lose.

Your little November 4th Communist "revolution" won't get you anywhere but the grave, kid.

Just breathe air until the demons are gone
Just drink water until the demons are gone
Just dig earth until the demons are gone
Then we can burn fire forever
For the demons will have found their home

I wasn't ready boys arent supposed to do that it bled so much plungers arent dildos
Children's lives are sacred
Nah blah back sheep

>Resistance isn't futile
Never gonna give you up
Don't mutilate genitals
>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.
I am drinking dragonfruit mega c
>Celebrating women's form accepted
>Modifying body to resemble women's for superficial reasons unacceptable
I would fuck her right in the pussy
>This is depiction of children having sex
>i have fapped to worse
This is clearly an attack on our womens self esteem and privacy. I like it
> no way whiteboi
Jist use your fist
Poor penis enlargement victims
Wow r34 gets me hards
>i love roleplaying
Whatever's healthy
>get help suicides never am option
Get help we love you
I support trump
Love
Trust
The bad guys cant beat us with those things
I need help
>Love. That's all you care about. What about weapons? What about domination of the enemy?
You guys clearly backed the wrong conceptual horse
>no room is safe from the turbulent power of turbulent juice
What are the kitties to do
>I can't believe our tax dollars paid for this
Scientifically, traditions are an idiot thing.
>at least the devil has a job
Is there a company hiring teenagers that isn't evil?
>I want to help you
You wanted to be safe from the government so you became a stupid government
>maybe we should go home and stockpile weapons like that show doomsday preppers

Right wing nut jobs cant think either.

>Fact checking
in liberal fake new echo chambers, right?

facts from left wing "fact" checkers who have been proven false

wink.. wink.. totally not propaganda for the brainwashed libtards to fall for nope.. lol

The way she begins every statement with the words "are we not going to talk..." makes me believe she may have a rather severe learning disability. Is that some specialized form of autism?

Apparently, you think you can attempt a Communist revolution on November 4th against the most powerful country in the world, and you think you'll win?

Down with allred, fucking nigger!

Are we going to talk about a court that would handle a case with the president being open on a Saturday?

Hillary woulda been a superior president.

>Hillary woulda been a superior president.
Right, which is when the election time rolled around DEFCON was set to 3 for Hillary's threat of "armed response" against "Russian hacking," a story that was proven to be complete bullshit.

Where's the proof? Some sources? Anything besides word of mouth?

It's lies propagated. Trump hasn't committed a single offence that of which is grounds for impeachment. And no, saying things doesn't apply. So, the Russian hacking failed, the rape allegation failed, everything they have ever attempted, every lie they have spread have all failed, that's why on Nov 4th they're attempting a violent Bolshevik style revolution. Because Trump is a threat to their order.

Are we not going to talk about the fact that this guy just got quads, yet no one automatically noticed?

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Drop the politics, commentate on quads people. This is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

They're both fake

Anti-Communist Quads.

checked

wat have you done.

it's fake news. literally. gbye

FREE SHIT. N SHEEIT.

Checked and keckedd

checked, nice job.