Why is lebron such a busta?

why is lebron such a busta?

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18970706/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-issues-warning-lavar-ball-father-ucla-bruins-star-lonzo-ball

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jITmG8w4TJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ask very uneducated black man what he thinks of his very successful sons
>repeatedly put a mic in front of his fucking face because you know he will give you a clickbait headline

its kinda sad really

It is sad. Who cares what some washed up college scrub who looks like deebo from Friday think a about anything.

Can't wait for LeRest to dominate Lonzo and the Lakers next year

he knows LeVar Burton could beat him in a game of 1 on 1

I love how lavar acts like his kid would take the Lakers to the title in his first year. There is no guarantee that kid will be any good.

> Cavs in charge of losing in the first round

>espn.com

LeDecline is just mad he didn't have a dad

Who the fuck is that guy on the right and why is he getting spammed on Sup Forums everyday?

Lol I highly doubt Lakers are going to draft him. I can see him in the Nets more.

youtube.com/watch?v=jITmG8w4TJ4

the nba is going to rig it for the celtics or lakers and screw the knicks again, you just watch

Father of a College basketball player.

Definition of a Helicopter parent. He keeps saying the dumbest shit and promoting the ever loving fuck out of his family as a "brand". The Big Baller Brandâ„¢, to be exact.

Basically, he's Skip Bayless tier in terms of what he keeps saying.

if you think lebron telling a grown man to keep his kids name out of his mouth is wrong dont have kids you cuck

The draft ping pong balls were never good for the Celtics. The highest they've gotten in 2 decades is 5th overall and they took a bust for Seattle.

It's more likely that Adam Silver fucks up the Celtics and gives the #1 pick to the Lakers since a sucky Lakers is bad for business.

You can tell the NBA has been wanting to rig it for quite some time but can't just outright rig it because of Philadelphia. If they were able to rig multiple drafts for the Cavs who did not outright suck in comparison, they will do it for the Lakers.

>this is all the drama the NBA can muster

what a shit league

Because Lavar is talking trash about Lebron's son. I almost feel bad for Lavar's sons, if they make it to the NBA everyone is going to be gunning for them and they're not good enough to handle it.

Lavar isn't letting them see their mother who had a stroke

Cavs guaranteed winning 10 straight chips now just to shit down this crackhead's throat, you don't wake up the beast idiot, just ask Clay Thompson and Draymond Peen

This, LeBron is 100% in the right to shut this opportunist cunt down

LeBron is gonna tear up Lonzo the first time they matchup. And in 9 years LeBron James Jr. will do the same.