Would Sup Forums fuck a black woman

would Sup Forums fuck a black woman

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that particular black woman, absolutely
i'd cum inside of her pussy too

I am fucking a black woman. Got me one of those innocent Muslim girlfriends. Sex is surprisingly good.

that one? Yeah

in general no, they're usually too loud. they do have nice booties though

YES

Cum in my ass if you want.

Already have
>Inb4 Tyrone Jamal
>I'm white

alright guys, so should I fuck a black girl? honestly, most I meet are pretty down to earth and I hear the sex is breddy gud

A 10 nigress is like a 5 for white, this one yeah probably but with 2 condoms.

get

i would love to
london?

>lol
>no

pick one

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Probably not. I generally don't fuck women I'm not going to have or in a relationship with, and there's no way in fuck I'd date a blacky. There are one or two hot negresses out there though.

She is about 70% white, OP.

Sure, I'd marry one, too if she was an outstanding person.

Yes you should. Althought I don't think you stand a chance i fucking a black girl since you're probably a racist, but also a manlet below 6'4".

Yup but the majority are fucking ugly. Just 1% are hot.

Absolutely not

came to post this

I am racist and under 6'4", does this hurt my chances

Already have, would do it again without hesitation.
[spoiler]Make sure you wrap it, they have a disproportionate number of STDs[/spoiler]

No.

Yes, black hoes want tall men. Which is why I am perfect for the job at my height of 6'6" and superior nordic genes. Free pussy everywhere.

I lost my virginity to one.

This, It's so rare to find a genuinely hot black girl.

And even then, good luck finding one that isn't into degenerate sheeit.

Africa

Nah, niggers smell like dogshit.

wow congratulations, I am a #cruzmissile now

literal nigger meme pushed by kikes to make miscegenation look appealing

I have a black gf and we fuck on the regular. White guy, btw.

I don't get it. You guys get upset when us black dudes bang your women but fucking ours is ok?

Enjoy your day of the rope i guess...

have twice
both mediocre experiences.
both many years before I was redpilled

what? that black girls have nice asses? nah man, that's for real. I definitely wouldn't have a kid with a black girl though

Don't expect consistency from the neckbeards on Sup Forums

I would if she were raised white (ie raised in a rich neighborhood/upper middle class white town)
Plus, halfbreeds make the downright hottest men and women alike

If she's a 10/10 black woman nigress, absolutely, wood bury my dick and not pull out.
T.mullato

How about this blackbro, you write down everyone you know is a race traitor and when the day of the rope comes we'll let you hang them.

And then afterwards we'll send you and your ilk on a first class ticket to Africa to reestablish Liberia.

Sound like a fair deal?

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

literal fucking rocket tits holy fuck

Muh dikkkk no one bangs black women you ape. Ity's just a shill post

ppppsssssssshhhhhhhhoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Feels good to be white, having a 7 inch girth penis.

White guy with redpilled black wife.
She fucking hates black males with a passion! Is always down to fuck me anytime I want. Cooks, cleans, 2 bachelor's degrees, works hard, will fight anyone who dares say one bad word about me.
Will do virtually any sex act I ask her for with zero hesitation.
I truly am the luckiest man alive.
I laugh myself sick at the bullshit my friends take from entitled spoiled brat wanna be privileged princess white bitches.
Black pussy for life!!!

>Plus, halfbreeds make the downright hottest men and women alike

this is true, but an incredibly unpopular opinion on Sup Forums

No.

That Sup Forums sure is a hypocrite. When will he learn not to be so inconsistent about his opinion?

id be too scared of getting aids.

Shit, I guess I'm #cruzmissle now

no that ass is attractive
it isnt.

yes im so horny i just want pusy fuck

For me, it's because American black culture is the cancer destroying cities and wider society. If the black dude in question is a stand-up guy lacking the brutish, thuggish, anti-intellectual, pro-crime mentality of the majority of American blacks, then it's all good. The reason I usually cringe when I hear about a white chick dating a white dude is because the chances of the guy being a piece of shit are statistically higher than if it were a white guy. I have the same reaction when I discover some chick has been with some white dude I consider a piece of shit.

oh, well i disagree

Absolutely. In fact the last handful of women i talked to were black, ranging from african to mixed.

white chick dating a black dude*

I just don't find big lips, big noses, and black skin attractive. I would only fuck a black woman if she had a smaller than average nose, smaller than average lips, and light skin, but at that point I might as well just go for a white woman instead.

>I don't get it. You guys get upset when us black dudes bang your women but fucking ours is ok?

No.
A few cuckolds willing to fuck one of your jungle bunny sheboons doesn't mean we all would.
Personally? I'd fuck pretty much any kind of adult, fertile human female EXCEPT one of you sub-human abominations against law and order.

Sod off, you filthy degenerate spear chucking porch monkey nigger faggot.
Your very existence on this planet causes me to seethe.

butt is nice, but her face
most of them are looking like apes.

I prefer to fuck my white gf, nice face, tits and ass.

>Halfbreeds make the best looking kids
Am I on fucking Sup Forums or watching MTV?

as a direct result of kike propaganda
good for you if you enjoy ass so long as you understand the cause and purpose behind it

Shit, het butt is so arched she need some kind of pillow to support her back lying down.

Kim Jong Un is an ass man.

> posts a negro with 3/4 non-negro DNA

Woudn't touch that stinky horse pussy

>Giant retarded fake tits taking a shit

No thanks.

Just don't breed with them

She's mixed though;

Anyways still, i can count on one hand the amount of wife material i've seen from black women

I mean I plan on having kids with a white girl if that's what you're getting at. but if there's a white girl with a nice set of boobs and a white girl with a nice ass I'm probably going to go for the booty

Kek

Bestiality is illegal in my state. Even if it wasn't, that's still a hard pass.

Nigga, pay attention. Half black women get the facial structure of whites and the ass of blacks, half Japanese men get the strong bone structure and broad shoulders of whites, while retaining that exotic look. Halfbreeds looking best makes sense on an evolutionary level, too, because it shows us that they will be much less likely to have to same genes that would allow them to be killed by the same diseases you and your tribe would, like the Jews with Tay-Sachs, or the blacks with Sickle-Cell. Just instinct, nigga.

I have.
You only said "would" because most people here are faggot incels

are you surprised?
the man loves basketball and fucks kids

>Nigga, pay attention
That's the worst way possible to get anybody to pay attention. This isn't your section 8 block.

haha you fuck it's more like half black women get 90% of the black genetics and then 10% of the white genetics meaning they are basically niggers with a slightly higher iq

learn to genetics gaylord

Good luck getting an organ transplant with that halfbreed. And trying to compare the health of white people with nigs and jews is completely fallacious. Jews are horribly inbred, and if they're not straight off the slave ships from africa, most first-world nigs are just as inbred as jews because of their degenarate culture and lack of marriage and traceable family trees. Bouncing back from 'one cousin away from having eleven toes' does not mean that halfbreeds are helathier. You're just making the white man's spawn sicklier.

She is heavily watered down. Of course I would and I have messed with light skins before. If you have a child by a lightbright the quadroon child may come out passing and less confused.

yea, I would fuck your mother alright

>In the upper middle class, born and raised, with my buddies is how I spent most of my days
>Hangin' out, supa white, relaxin all cool
>Just driving our cars off, outside of the school
>Got a well-paying job, thanks to neopotism
>Just Another goy lost to Atheism

Depends on which one is white, mother or father

Those nigga bitches thread are ridiculous.

Any healthy white man would fuck nice nigga gf.

The question is, would a white man live with such a woman, this will destroy your social status.
If you have on of course

That's the whole point, you tard. They're inbred, so when they get the diversity in their genes it is more attractive to people who want to mate with them both inside and outside the tribe of the parents.

That was alot of mean words

>american knowledge of biology

Do white women not have asses arcording to you? And why the fuck should I care about an "exotic
look" If you're white and breed with a non wjite, you are a traitor.
Oh and btw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
From your own fucking governmemt funded organization.

i'm not defending the nigger lover , but skin, hair and eyes colour =\= 10% genes.

Whites have more other genetics benefits such as "disease protection", almost no intolerance to all foods, etc.

Fuck maybe, share my genes HELL NO, and I would wear seven condoms just to be safe.

No, I'm not into bestiality.

sure, but they gotta be into raceplay

No