I'm pissed off

I'm not even Canadian but I fucking hate the fact that America is seen negatively nowadays. If it weren't for the god damn USA the whole world would still be a fucking shit hole. P A T R I O T

Nah

Nah what?

Thank you greatest Ally!

No Commie Scum Allowed in this Thread!

>If it weren't for the god damn USA the whole world would still be a fucking shit hole
Explain?

fuck your gayass thread up, if you love usa so much why don't you marry it?

> If it weren't for the god damn ANGLO EMPIRE the whole world would still be a fucking shit hole

fixed, fagot

I really hate this shitty elitist "haha stupid americans" attitude all canadians seem to have. my parents always call america "that country" and act like any politician right of justin trudeau is a KKK religious segregationist nutbar.

america has its fair share of problems but it also probably has the strongest civil liberties protections in the world as well as basically the only thriving western conservative/nationalist movement, that's worth a hell of a lot imo

Thank you patriotic brother!

Hola macho de España, yo tambien soy español, de verdad.

I meant that the US has saved the world's ass twice and contributed the most in terms of scientific discovery in recent history

I would if I could, believe me. I believe in the fucking U-S-A. Best country on earth. So many people take the freedom we have for granted. Sickens me.

Agreed, the British empire played an instrumental role. USA took the reins a while ago though.

Fuck off faggot, usa is a shithole.

I used to live in Europe. Do me a favor and spend a few years in a main metropolitan area and tell me those countries are less of a shithole than the USA.

Not even gonna mention the god damn middle east.

>If it weren't for the god damn USA the whole world would still be a fucking shit hole.
that's the opposite of the truth.
America is the shithole in need of saving.

But despite its glorification of american bullshit armageddon was an awesome film and bruce willis was badass

Thank you fellow Canadian, it seems as though recent history and the teachings of our fathers has been lost on these unappreciative millennial.

I am myself a millennial but I've done my damn research and know what I'm talking about.

Agreed on Armageddon, fellow Kraut.

I do worry in regards to your future given Merkel's recent policies.

Some examples of American ingenuity:

- Mass manufacturing of automobiles, thus making them affordable for the masses (audi, bmw much?)

- Surgery, reconstruction (for facial etc.)

- Freedom of speech, as opposed to your indictment of that comedian for his comments on the Turkish PM.

USA is not a shithole. Neither is Deutchland, might become soon though.

>America is the shithole in need of saving.
Is merkle giving you that sweet gibs me for this achmed?

Some times trying to fix things/help people ends up making everything worse.

Example: Africa
>Christians/white people donate and give billions to Africa via food, education, colonization, and etc
>Africa is still a shit hole, and arguably worse off with all the modern weaponry available to war lords

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Would Africa be better off without white man's intervention?

Perhaps in an alternate universe where whites continued to colonize Africa without foreign intervention things would be better, but even if that happened, the extreme majority of Africans would not be able to compete in a high iq environment.

Thank you true greatest ally, we will always keep Canada safe.

And we'll be looking forward to seeing Trudeau out-pander Cameron when Trump comes into office.

> I'm not even Canadian
gr8 b8 m8

yes
so would the white man

An overwhelming majority of Europeans see America in a positive light.

It is places like Iraq where people hold some bad views...

not bait, I'm european, here studying.

The sheer amount of shitting on the US just disgusts me.

Used to live in France. Maybe that's the case in DE but back from I come from, my fellow froggies laugh at the US and clap only cause they elected Obama. Yay.

Not that I don't like him, he's ok but damn you gonna clap just because a black puppet was elected... sad state of affaire I tell you.

How are the elections going by the way? Is the tie broken?

bump

Love you greatest hat.