Hey, how do you build an ant farm...

Hey, how do you build an ant farm? I've always wanted one since I'm 4 or so but I don't actually know anything about building one.

Get a bunch of ants and put them in a farm

You buy it in a store with money

/thread

Yeah, obvious answer. But I mean starting it only with a queen.

Where do you buy ant food?

Get a 13x100 test tube or whatever and fill it 2/3 with water, then put cotton in it to stop the water from going to the other side, go to the park in the morning, preferably after it rains and look for the ant with the wings/bigger than usual torax, put it in the tube and put some more cotton in it so it can't get outside but still can breathe, store it somewhere dark for 2-4 weeks until it has a small army of ants, then have it die because I haven't figured out the next step and they won't eat the stuff I give to them.

What things do you have been using to feed them?

fresh cockroaches, worms, earthworms, honey, flies, crickets, even crackers. they just check them out but don't actually eat it.

You can use honey and sugar also,

another example of human privilege enslaving these poor ants

At least are ants and not niggers

My apartment is an ant farm. Is that counts?

Can I borrow some ants from you?

check out Ants Canada on youtube

Ant Lives Matter

#ALM

i feel like you are my kid. if so, hi my kid

Look up ants Canada on youtube

So if your kid is old enough and you assume he uses Sup Forums. How do you feel about him rubbing one off to traps or Lilia nightly?

Loli*

Go watch Ants Canada on youtube, this channel is reallly good

kid in question would actually be female. and if shes rubbing one off to traps then hey...good for her.

and i know shes into loli, so no big deal. she thinks the loli i like isnt as good as the loli she likes :(