>this fucking happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13xWTqGkXAw
youtube.com/watch?v=_euoQxj-3nE
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-ano-kuwai-s-nipple-67x6sz1/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twice
in a row

Football outside of Europe should be illegal.

shit opinion

Did you watch Euro 2016?

I'd rather watch Chile win it back to back than fucking poortugal win it ever

and youre still mad

euro 2016 was arguably the worst tournament of our lifetime

Chile winning was much better than fucking Portugal winning the Euro while finishing third on the group.

Kill yourself

Delete those

Cheers

>twice

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That's not 2010 WC

What's wrong with it? Spain totally deserved it

Reminder that he scored as many goals as evra (3)

Reminder Portugal only won one game in regulation

Reminder Portugal advanced to the knockout stage with ZERO WINS

reminder that he didn't play in the final

reminder that USA never reached the group stage of the Euros

Boring as fuck

Ya, it must be quite boring seeing your NT go home in ro16 wc after wc

Not as fun as watching them lose 3 finals in a row

How can you know? Your country never played a WC or CA final, like literally in whole history

So?

Mexico lost to Argentina in the CA final though, which was the last time Argentina won anything

this, 2010 had memes. Euro was literally just boring bullshit til the TSUUU moth and >france is white
everything else was shit

>Mexico lost to Argentina
So, just the usual?

Still this fucking salty. I'm dying for the CC...

>being this mad at other people's success
that's unhealthy, lads

I know
It was fucking rad

>being this buttmad

kek

Truly unbelievable, considering Chile is Sanchiz, vidal and a bunch of dogshit players... I mean their defense are midgets and a hot head (medel) and their main striker is a piece of shit who has failed in Italy, Brazil and Germany. Also bosejur still plays for them lol, I mean c'mon

True dat.

It was pure meme magic. We are just le penalty midgets. Rape us before the penalties and you cuck Chile

You are underestimating players like Valdivia, Aranguiz, Diaz, Vargas, etc

That was pure and selected meme magic from the finest keks

Unlike Moortugal, Chilel won its matches of quarter and semi. It's a legitimate champion, cracker

Also to Colombia in 2001

They won a rigged home Copa America where the blatant refball was obvious (see Uruguay game) and a meme cup no one took seriously ( Copa America 2016)

Id honestly wait to see how they perform in a world cup but they will probably end up going out in the Ro16 as usual to Brazil

3 pointers are where the NBA is going : )

pic related. that midget came from nowhere scored 2 times against Mex7c0 in the Copa Cash Grab

the best timeline

This. Not even (((ISIS))) cared about bombing that shit

>won copa america in 2001
>didn't qualify to world cup
what did Colombia mean by this?

The same goes for Uruguay, and they had also won the Meme America.

I guess that Mexico is really the only one who can't win shit..

I cried in our first CA. Fucking beautiful and easely my best sport moment in my life.

But Uruguay has cavani and suarez.

ARGENTINA SUBCAMPEƓN
youtube.com/watch?v=13xWTqGkXAw

What did Argentina mean by helping Uruguay?

TSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

pleb

Euro had Brexit 2.0

>Copa America 2016
>no one took seriously
Argentina did take it seriously for sure.

nah

only WC matters

Your captain certainly did.

He has autism

Well yeah, but he wanted to win something with his national team and he couldn't win a mickey mouse cup with them, and had he not reversed his decision to retire half the first team would have gone with him.

couldn't even win*

He wanted to win Copa Memerica and retire

Good thing he's now forced to play the World Cup

Wouldn't that still mean he wanted to take it seriously? At the very least, he treated it like he treated any other Copa America.

Speaking of World Cup, Argentina are in real danger of not even qualifying for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_euoQxj-3nE

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJA

We won't qualify if we don't win today

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-ano-kuwai-s-nipple-67x6sz1/answers/new.html

based

>74823807
>07
kek

only thing close was 2002

SIETE ACERO