Post your last.fm, others r8, h8, guess things, ask questions, all of that fun stuff

Post your last.fm, others r8, h8, guess things, ask questions, all of that fun stuff

last.fm/user/audiointerface

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/TWoodo
last.fm/user/Check_Em
last.fm/user/MasterKoops
last.fm/user/krauzer_
last.fm/it/user/Yamato197
last.fm/user/ButteredWarrior
last.fm/user/kyucraft
last.fm/user/Bhalek
last.fm/user/blqbrd
last.fm/user/starsofthelid
last.fm/user/Eyymans
last.fm/user/greygrooves
last.fm/user/urboygray
last.fm/user/seanmbrosnan
last.fm/user/Hellcopter135
last.fm/user/gandasommano
last.fm/user/Krelanis
last.fm/user/prevzzy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your compatibility with audiointerface is Low.
You both listen to Frank Zappa, The Bran Flakes and Klaus Schulze.
: )
last.fm/user/TWoodo

>Your compatibility with audiointerface is High.
You both listen to Grimes, Ariel Pink and Animal Collective.

but it looks like your favorite Grimes album is Geidi Primes? I should listen to that...

>Your compatibility with TWoodo is Very Low

last.fm/user/Check_Em

wow checked

Your compatibility with audiointerface is Super.
You both listen to Ween, Death Grips and Mr. Bungle.

Wowee.

>very low
Well, that's alright.

last.fm/user/MasterKoops

>but it looks like your favorite Grimes album is Geidi Primes? I should listen to that...
I highly recommend it, I stumpled on it on kind of an accident. I actually dislike Art Angels, the first two listens I wasn't sure but when I tried it again two weeks ago,it just felt really poppy and her vocals we're kinda obnoxious, don't get me wrong tho, I like poppy music, this just was really eh. Geidi Primes on the other hand is great, interesting textures, the songs are short and memorable, it's just a really tight package, one of my recent favorite albums.

Nice taste dude, QOTSA's self-titled is great, also been meaning to check out NoMeansNo, maybe tomorrow. How is Alice Donut btw, that cover looks intriguing. Where should I start?

I actually don't know much about Alice Donut myself, just listened to that one album cause it had the most listeners and it was recommended to me based on NoMeansNo. I think it was a pretty decent listen, though. Reminds me of Mr. Bungle a bit, though the instruments aren't too quirky, more the vocals and lyrics. I've heard they're similar to Butthole Surfers.

As for NoMeansNo, I would definitely call Wrong their magnum opus, but their other stuff is definitely worth checking out, too. The other albums might not feel as consistently good as Wrong is, but there are still some real gems on them, and I enjoy them. I've only heard their stuff with Andy Kerr, though.

in what thread do I post my last.week and how often do those threads come about?

You both listen to ajj, Earl Sweatshirt and BROCKHAMPTON.

Ye boi!
last.fm/user/krauzer_
Mostly listen to swedish punk right now.

last.fm/it/user/Yamato197

You both listen to Tyler, the Creator, Grimes and Travi$ Scott.
Yay man

last.fm/user/ButteredWarrior

last.fm/user/kyucraft

last.fm/user/Bhalek

Any reccs are welcome, always trying to discover other things !

last.fm/user/blqbrd

i'm tired

last.fm/user/starsofthelid

Really interesting tastes, I always wanted to get into wicca phase but everytime i tried something always felt off in his voice, what could you rec me of his ?

last.fm/user/Eyymans
FYI I've only had last.fm since late April

Anyone have any rock or punk reccs for me, AOTY so far is The World's Best American Band by White Reaper

last.fm/user/greygrooves

honestly my taste just screams homosexual lol.
hope all of u guys are having a good day. :)
last.fm/user/urboygray

if you don't like his low voice, you might like stop torturing me. personally my favorite is passionate yet but his older stuff embraces the imperfections of his voice a lil more

last.fm/user/seanmbrosnan

last.fm/user/Hellcopter135

last.fm/user/gandasommano

bumping

last.fm/user/Krelanis

Kind of new to LastFM, only been on it since April, just so you know

>Your compatibility with audiointerface is Super.
You both listen to BROCKHAMPTON, Tyler, the Creator and Kendrick Lamar. : ) How did you like Saturation 2? I liked it more than the first, but they're both great.

last.fm/user/prevzzy