Hey /b

Hey /b.

Met a girl off Tinder today. She's really fucking cool, likes kickass music, and is a cute redhead (pic related, similar hair).

However, she told me she shot her ex-boyfriend after he broke up with her, in the leg. I personally think it was justified, considering how ridiculously abusive he was towards her.

We talked about it, and I asked her how awful a guy would have to be to her for her to consider fucking shooting him, to which she said "he'd have to cheat on me multiple times, hit me," etc. Shit that I would NEVER do.

Should I risk it /b? Other than all that she's kinda perfect for me.

Of course you should do it I don't want you to die a virgin

Absolutely not

I'm definitely not hurting for tail right now, that's not the issue.

Why not though?

Of course you should dude. Just dont be a complete shitbag and youll be fine.

Honestly I'm one of the most wholesome motherfuckers I know. I just don't know if I should be worried about it.

>"he'd have to cheat on me multiple times,"
>"multiple times"

She is a fucking whore and will suck other men's cocks (((multiple times))) during your courting with her.

Pound that slash user.

>always fuck crazy

I have a really hard time believing that. Maybe she will, but I don't think that normal people cheat.

IMO she's just used to being treated shitty and has low standards.

I dated a girl who shot somebody in the foot. Same story he was abusive fucked other girls and was deep into the BDSM scene. He was going to tie her up one night and she shot him. Later her friends came over and raped him with a bowling pin. I never had any violent confrontations with her and we broke up 2 years ago. However I will say that bitch was fucking crazy, and the drama never fucking ended till I cut all ties and excommunicated mutual friends. After we broke up she went as far as to start making it a point to be seen with other men in my haunts as if I gave a fuck.

I totally agree. Shooting someone is pretty low.

Any long term effect? Has she set out to fuck up your life at all?

You really found out all this about her in a day?

Date her for a month and destroy her holes until it starts getting regular then dump her, she seems like one of those bitches who will be drama, not exactly trouble, just annoying fucking drama

Yet, here you are... on Sup Forums

You know yourself?

Meh, we're not all monsters.

>she has low standards
>she talks to me
>You are low standards

No. I find something new about myself everyday.

Low standards on how she should be treated, not in guys.

But yeah, I'm 5'10 and chubby, so she's not shooting for the moon.

>she said "he'd have to cheat on me multiple times, hit me," etc. Shit that I would NEVER do.
You don't have to do it user she just has to THINK you've done it then its justified
Also ProTip: Crazy always sounds sane coming from Crazy
Also normal people don't shoot people. I don't care if you're an AmeriFag or not, Normal people call the cops

You are fucking tall. Holy shit

Isn't that just average? Or like an inch below average?

WHY DO ALL THE TALL GUYS GET THE GIRLS I'M SICK OF BEING 4'11

My second amendment though.

No thats fucking above average.

Man wtf

That's a good point. I'm not saying she's NORMAL, obviously she's got some issues. But I do too!

I think I just need to talk to her about it some more, and figure out if she's paranoid about that shit.

If you don't mind dating a girl that's taller than you, then it's really not that bad. Girls really aren't that shallow.

You good, bud. All the way good. Go for it. You got nothing to worry about.

It's fine to own a gun
Hell It's fine to protect yourself especially against strange intruders
It's not fucking normal to shoot people you know

She's going to murder you like Phil Hartman's wife.

Shit, TIL. That made my day.

Spoiler alert: She is a cheater.
Source:omw2fyb

Average height is like 5'8 lmao calm down you're still a manlet

Im so pissed. You have bragging rights

I shoulda just said she stabbed the dude. I don't wanna read any more arguments about guns.

The only long-term effect was the fact that every girl I've met since her has to bear the burden of her bad behavior. Which means basically whenever I see those same behaviors in new partners I immediately revert back and deal with them the way I used to deal with her. If you can avoid a relationship with someone who uses violence as a means to an end I would advise it.

That's a compelling argument given how much my first ex fucked me up.

You're going to die

Dont do it!
DONT STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY
it's not worth it.
Just exercise and lose weight and date some hotties.

Don't be pissed, man. Just own your shit! Confidence is the most important thing.

user, if you arent gonna give her reason to shoot, go for it

>implying getting stabbed is better than being shot

Wake the fuck up user, she has mental issues and will (((PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY HURT YOU))).

Retard.

There are girls out there that you can meet tomorrow who haven't shot anybody in their whole life

She doesn't even seem that bad though. I've got a straight sociopathic bud and him and his girlfriend are happy as shit.

It's not normal to harm people with a deadly weapon

Please excuse caps: FUCKING RUN!

I'm well aware of that but she kinda fits my personality well.

This

Go be with her then. You're as fucked up as she is. You deserve eachother.

Of course it's not, but it's also not normal to want to die or have extreme anxiety.

I understand taking risks is fun, but you could die bro. Human beings are not rational. If she shot somebody before she could shoot somebody again.

You know what? You wanna fucking wreck your life for no reason? GO AHEAD!
I've done it bro. I dated a crazy girl because her titties were massive and I was totally in lust, at the end i lost, money, time and a fucking car. In the long run, its not worth it, but it had to learn the hard way, maybe you will too

Dude come on, no piece of ass is worth dealing with that amount of crazy. She fucking shot someone, that is some serious baggage you do not need in your life. Doesn't matter if it was justified, the fact that she was ever in a position where she needed to shoot her boyfriend is a serious red flag.

If not interested in my good advice then why the fuck are you asking

If I seduced an engaged chick and fucked her, then told her boyfriend because she drove me to the brink of suicide, then I could do it again. Doesn't mean I will.

so you just wanted validation for a decision you already made
You're a fucking dumb Fuckwit and deserve the psycho you insufferable CUNT

I don't think one comment from someone's point of view can flesh out the entire thing.

This user gets it. The fact that she even let herself get into a situation where she needed to shoot somebody she wants claimed to love is the issue.

Jesus, you're angry. I'm just looking to talk shit out, get opinions, and then think about them.

I've done fucked up shit to people who've hurt me before, but I'd still date me.

Your life is on the line. He should be angry.

Legacy Captcha: demi mento

yes it is normal comparatively you delusional Loser
you're looking at 20-30% of the population with mental illness compared to those that have attacked loved ones with a deadly weapon. stop justifying this shitty decision with yourself that you're making out of desperation

because i'm projecting onto you
BECAUSE IVE MADE THE SAME DUMB FUCK MISTAKE AS YOU AND YOU'RE JUST DOING IT TOO AND NO ITS NOT DIFFERENT YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL SHE WILL HURT YOU WITH COMPLETE APATHY fuck me I feel like a Dad watching his retarded son be a moron

Do it OP, redheads are fucking crazy but totally fucking worth it

Any leniency here? It's obvious what I WANT to do. Talk it out and get a better understanding of the situation? Make sure there's plenty of communication? Or just run?

Man I'm fuckin crazy for redheads so I totally feel what you're saying.

I'm someone who always believes context is super relevant but when it comes to people attacking loved ones with deadly weapons. Run