Where do you find prostitutes?

Where do you find prostitutes?

In a brothel dipshit

Your moms house

just ask where your dad met your mom

Or on the straights.

If you are in the US, backpages and Craigslist. My rubmaps also shows massages parlors.

For the rest of the civilized world, go to a brothel.

Do you have to pay for rubmaps?

There used to be free reviews on there, now they're all hidden. Can I see them if I sign up?

Are brothels still a thing nowadays? How can I tell if a place is a brothel. How can I tell if someone on backpages is a cop?

Use the app whisper

Just ask the locals, also cabs knows the places

Well, you gotta pay, but if you can afford a hooker then paying that site is cheap shit. And it pays off in the long run.

Hookers are not a good idea if you don't have the disposable money.

You can't tell from the ad. You gotta fish your way.

By flirty, she is in it for the money, so unless you are completely ugly you just gotta lead things up.

People used to ask for "A quick photosession" but that shit is harder to pull off. Just take a pic at her butt and see how things escalate.

If you are pushy and she ends up being a cop she can file sexual harrassment.

Give a decent tip for this, but don't exagerate.

Also, it would be a good idea to ask if he would be around the whole night so you can call him to pick you up later.

www.clubdallas.es

in any town go to a Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd and there will be drug dealers and prostitutes.

ive been trying to find a pregnant prostitute... seems like an impossible task

Mirror

what are the chances of getting mugged by a big nigger using backpage or listingcraig?

i once met with a black woman off backpage who ended up being fat and i was just fucking around but i ended up showing up to her hotel and she was all alone and when i sat down on her bed she said okay im going to need the $40 and i was like oh wait no i thought you said i could just come by and play with ur feet for the free and she was like you aint leaving till i get my 40 dollars. while she was saying that she was also walkng to the door so i got up out my seat quick and opened the door quickly so i can get out and she was closing it on me while i was halfway out the door whilst ripping my shirt in half from all the pulling but my superior male strength and adrenaline took over during those moments i got out and ran down the hall and stairs into the parking lot practically shirtless and got in my car so fast. she never chased me but i was running super fast anyway.

moral of the story, i think its fine if you fuck around on backpage but just make sure you have the money you guys agreed upon and you should be fine its usually lone girls so u could always kick her ass if you need to. which sparks an interesting thought of calling hookers and meeting them up just to rob their profitable slut revenue

This.

I go on backpage and I meet up with hookers just so I could try out some judo and jiu jitsu throws and chokes I learned off youtube.

I don't really have the money or the patience for an MMA gym but I would still like to defend myself if the opportunity arises.

I just throw them one time and leave. They don't bother reporting it.

Retards

Fuck you

The trick to getting them to agree to meet you despite things like fake emails and blocked phone numbers is to ask for extras such as Greek and CIM and BBBJ and stuff.

I don't want to meet them. No fuck you. STFU femboy.

I'm talking about rubmaps the website.