Why are women so selfish? It's like all they care about is their own feelings. Is it some chemical imbalance, hormones...

Why are women so selfish? It's like all they care about is their own feelings. Is it some chemical imbalance, hormones, or just how their brain wired perhaps? Also, feel thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

madminami.deviantart.com/art/look-448145803
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

neverhadsex.png

Everyone is selfish and we need to be, because how else would we get the time to do the things we want?

>women are selfish because they won't give me sex in exchange for GBP

Hey at least you never had an argument with your hand.

Women are more selfish than everyone

Women more selfish than everyone? 50% of the population is more selfish than the whole population? Great your idiot and round the bend. I'm guessing your idea of "selfish" is can't be bothered to spend any time with because such an act would clearly be charity.

women are stupid. they have no real grip on the world around them or the decisions they make. life is like a big game to them.

>3 years married
>from having 8 close friends to only 2
>spend everyday with her still not enough
>got me upset over something she said, blame it on me
>expecting an apology instead got berated over past mistakes
>expect me to be lovey dovey all the time
>I dont get to talk for more than 5 seconds then get interrupted
>her say is always more important
>is this all marriage?

Are you the same guy that keeps making all these threads? Were you abused by your mother or something?

Everyone is a bit selfish. Women, however, are especially so. It's how their brains are wired. It's called solipsism. Fags need to stop thinking that women are just like men. They aren't. But all these white knights are conditioned to attack you if you point it out. That's gynocentrism for you. Sup Forums virgins are notorious for it because they're so thirsty.

>because that wasn't totally intentional

I think you're the stupid one.

No. Why abusive mother have anything to do with selfish women?

Solipsism is a philosophy not a psychological trait. Stop using words that you think make you sound smart that you don't understand the meaning of.

Typical shaming language from a white knight cuck.

People are selfish. Stop blaming just women.

I'm selfish. So is the faggot that will probably reply to this.

No way.. you need to take a step back and look at your relationship. That sounds like prison

>massive beta detected

What's her name user?

She now resents you for not stranding up for yourself and putting her in her place. Next time she acts up you need to yell at her a demean her like the whore she is and dominate her physically. Not all is lost but will be if you don't fix your mistakes.

Stop being a gynocentric white knight faggot. Maybe when you learn something about women you'll stop being a virgin

Who is this chick? Moar?

Maybe instead of women, i shouldve said wives/girlfriends. Just had an argument with wife because I got upset for her being moody with me for no reason. In the end, it becomes her berating me over past mistakes. I just dont get it, its like she cant ever admit being in the wrong.

That sounds exactly like I imagined a relationship, having to train my partner like a goddamn dog.

How do you do that? With treats?

Men are pieces of shit too. This board is proof.

See number 2.

I think anyone here who ever had any real interaction with a woman would understand this notion..

I've been in three long term relationships (5+ years) and I never once thought of marriage, know why? Because I couldn't stand the idea of spending thousands of dollars for some egocentric goblin to be especially happy for a day because society dictates that guys are supposed to.. That and every argument I've ever had in a relationship was because she was just nitpicking about something that didn't even matter to her, she just felt the need to reach for something. They always need one step further and it's always what about them.

Men don't deny it you fuckin vagina

Apparently with negative reinforcement and sex goodies?
I don't know, seems like way too much work for the opportunity to fuck someone at will.

Save it user, they're probably a woman

Settle down MGTOW Incel.

Amen brother

So, were you to meet a sociopath, would you say that they're exhibiting nihilism? That's fucking stupid. Just using words whatever way they feel like without regard for the intention or original meaning.

Have you ever encountered a woman who did wrong and felt sincerely sorry about it. It's very rare in my experience. Its like everything they do is always justified by their feelings

stop hanging out with selfish women then

I'm not a MGTOW, but I do respect them. Better to be a red pill incel than a blue pill one I would say. But unlike you, I actually fuck bitches. But you go ahead and pretend that you're Chad on an anonymous image board. I'm sure people will believe you.

Non selfish woman usually are not very good looking.

My prophecy was true.

You are indeed a faggot.

You sound like one of them

The age old question, do I chose the girl, that understands, loves and supports me, or should I pick the hottest piece of ass, in the hopes she'll be normal.

This lol

>hot
>normal

I mean this dude is over the top, but he's SORT of right:
just stop taking shit. give her some straight talk, be pragmatic and tell her that her behaviour isn't going to work anymore and why it isn't working - tell her how you feel about how she acts - that's what she understands.

this.
or it is always someone elses fault, always.

We don't deny it. Fuck off you insufferable cunt

>lmplying women are capable of loving you once you are of no use to them

They only start (fake) apologizing once you threaten to leave them. Its all manipulation

Yesterday I got the cold shoulder because my gf wanted to park in a different spot AFTER WE WERE ALREADY PARKED. All because it was 5 feet closer to the restaurant than our current spot. I said no and she wouldn't talk to me until 15 minutes into eating our meal (so yeah not including the time it took ordering and waiting for the food to come)

I dated a girl who was hot or cold the entire relationship until i got sick and broke up with her. Give it two weeks and she comes begging for me to take her back. Theyre so predictable.

Sauce from Ops pic
madminami.deviantart.com/art/look-448145803

Guess you better pick the hot one then and hope she won't go crazy.

Is she hot?, that sounds like what a high maintenance girl would do

Fuck off, roastie.

>deviantart
So when did wearing a pushup bra and making stupid duckfaces become art?

whats the teachers name

OP, Its not that they're selfish, you are probably just so inadequate and have had nothing but bad experiences because standard expectations are a far cry from what you can offer.

Not particularly. She can be cute at times
>100% on the high maintenance tho holy fuck

I bought her diamond and married her ass. She is mostly happy with me, she just won't admit that she's ever wrong, its really petty shit but aknowledging that I can get hurt from her word really makes the difference. What's with the deflection bs, I'm the one who is hurt, and she turned it like it's my fault.

just google the article man

everybody's fucking selfish learn to live with it and adapt to it...we live in a shitty world user dont trust no one everybody is your enemy

As mentioned previously, that's their nature. Stop whining. Start lifting weights. Raise your smv. Treat her like she's not your only option. Get some thicker skin. It's not your fault mostly. But sitting around complaining about it is in fact your fault.

Feelings are seflish and a lot of people (quite probably more women then men) are centred on their feelings.
As someone that is not at all interested in feelings i got myself a girl, who has them, but also can rationally say sorry and condemns her feelings.