Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

mlp thread, wanna raid it?

Need more steam first

already shit posting

been days since i caught a fluffy thread.

Yeah, they're a dying breed, not sure why

there was a mod for a while that kept banning posters, but he seems to have fucked off

Saw your work, you do the lord's work user

You are a great man user shut down that thread fast

thanks, i have a huge and well organized collection for times like this, I'll keep this thread up for a while by dumping random comics for a while so stick around
i just wish i got to it sooner

Anyone know what happened to Blue user?

they are on the sketti wand discord, one of them is busy with irl but the other is doing a rewrite to post on the booru

Need the address for that Discord mang

BJ4vtZ

id like to see an after pic of them all melted/squashed together into an ugly ball of failure

The bowl haircut just makes them that much more retarded and punchable.

moar?

It needs to get destroyed, I request that happen.

nope that's the end, and i liked it tbh peppermintparchment does some good stuff

It is the most self-centered annoying pile of shit ever. Nothing but whining and thinking of itself. Depressing that it hasn't been further destroyed.

you need to get laid

i'll post my mecha fluffy series

i remember this, i thought it was pretty interesting

I haven't browsed these threads in months, has there been any OC recently?

I stopped browsing once I had seen it all.

there's OC daily on the booru

honestly though i kinda rushed the ending since there's a giant exposition dump.

and most of it's shit
i would draw some stuff but i have 0 inspiration and i have no enthusiasm to do fluffy stuff that much.

also the booru is for autists

ok, enjoy complaining

welcome to Sup Forums faggot

2 and 3 are switched

ok I'm done posting comics, you fellow fluffyfags have fun and keep the thread up

I've occasionally stumbled or seen these threads over the yrs and never understood what the point of these threads were?

Is it just supposed to be a more torturous version of Happy Tree Friends? Why do ppl draw these comics and pics?
Is it just to let out deep dark feelings and thoughts? Or is it just supposed to be Sup Forums version of MLP to scare or troll MLP'ers??

Im genuinely curious, any fellow old fag that knows plz help explain thnx

Anyone?

think of it as some kind of reaction in this whole MLP crap that took over Sup Forums some years ago

>Or is it just supposed to be Sup Forums version of MLP to scare or troll MLP'ers?
That was exactly the origin of fluffies. Before the creation of /mlp/ those faggots were constantly spamming their autism. Other anons started spamming their threads with different autism to drive them away.

basically its counter culture to furries and MLP fags

add gore to the mix and some funny stories that start up as cute but end full of blood and scat and you get the point

People like different things in fluffy.
Read pic related as the general primer.

Personally I enjoy the psychological stories and the tragic downward spirals. I like the the contrast of cute and tragic. The best stuff is like a little condensed grimdark soap opera. And the fluffy with his hybrid animal-child psyche and total powerlessness is an interesting perspective. The implied setting is also a compelling moral drama. Man in his hybris creates a creature that is utterly dependent on him and then fails to do so. The creature becomes a burden. It is useless jet a sophont, a thinking feeling being, not another animal.

Thnx 4 the explanation guys, I remember seeing them ask the time when /mlp/ came out And figured it was something like what you explained but wasn't quite sure

OP of the question here

I really started to enjoy the same mini soap drama too

Esp the "Adult World" comic I just read, and the "Marble" comic, really wished the adult world finished I was enjoying his little lief he made

glad you're enjoying some of it, if you have any questions feel free to ask

I think in a weird way I can identify with being the abused and abuser in these comix, the feelings of empathy and sympathy for the "soap drama" fluffy as well as the deep deep deep dark urge to hurt and abuse something like the abusers do..

I always thought these threads were incredibly weird and obscene, which they defiantly are, but now I think I can at least understand them a bit more now

As a drawfaggle I can only wonder what kind of imagination or personal trauma these artists have to be able to draw and write these comix..

More comics! Thank you so much for posting, I love fluffies!

i am a draw fag and honestly i just like writing and drawing stories that either make people think or feel, it's like any other theme in that regard except it lends itself to the darker themes a bit more.
especially ones like how pointless and short life can be, cruelty, struggle, sacrifice and triumph although there are definitely stories that are lighter in tone.
no problem